To our friends/brothers

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To our friends/brothers: Indian-sher, IndianKhan, Jimpack and more

Angers and stern replies from our Pakistani posters can be mainly contributed to your attitude towards us, Pakistanis. You dont seem to grasp the reality that this is a Pakistani site and we are, by all logic and reason, rightful owners of this outlet. We are supposed to exchange ideas, comment on political situations primarily of Pak, and if needed India and other countries. We attempt to expose our corrupt politicians (YES I do not refute the claim that our politicians are corrupt), discuss on who said what etc.

Someone posted a link last night to expose unprofessional interview of our dearest lady Fauzia Wahab. Regardless of her pathetic and unprofessional behaviour on a TV show, she still is our dearest lady and perhaps, an asset to the country. We may have political differences but each Pakistani is an asset to Pakistan.

Coming back to the point, you folks walk in and start dumping in your negative attitude that really annoys me, to say the least, and I am sure I am not alone in this.

I just do not understand why is it that you brothers cannot share your ideas in a professional language that is not any annoyance and insults to Pakistanis. You do not have to agree with any posts and neither you must offer us rose garlands (phoolon ka haar) and also you do not have to praise Pakistans accomplishments but you must be a professional and must not embarrass your country by being an unprofessional.

We, Pakistanis have come to recognise and believe that Indians are idiots (sorry, I am saying this despite I do not think that you are idiots, but other Pakistanis do) only because of your own doings. I have been participating in this view showdown only for days, and I have undoubtedly witnessed the negativities in many posts from you folks.

So brothers, do yourself, your dignity, your country, and of course all Pakistanis a huge and timely favour. For twenty fours, just twenty four hours, abstain from unfriendly posts yet maintain a good level of fruitful ideas maintaining the professionalism. You will be surprised how quickly and firmly we, Pakistanis, will embrace you with tight hugs and offer an olive branch.

What do you say gentlemen, should I expect that you will take this easy challenge??

Please do not get upset or offended. Alhamdulillah I always say as I see it fit not as others would like to hear or read, for I am not a hypocrite.

Thank you for reading this post and hope to read positive and helpful posts from you brothers. Ameen

Be-baqa-e-mumlikat-e-bakistan

Gazoo Martian
Future khalifa-e-Pakistan

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
An excellent observation, you may call me a conspiracy theorist, but the fact is that Indians raiding forums like these where people innocently exchange views sitting in their homes is part of a larger cyber warfare - I can bet anything that majority of 'Indians' coming to these forums are based in offices setup just for this purpose i.e. going to Pakistani/Muslim forums and trying to discourage people and break their spirits by spreading disinformation. I wouldn't at all be surprised if this is being run by the CIA, Mosad and RAW. I think this is not something which can not be easily fixed, if we stay true to our beloved religion and country and to show them that it will take a lot more than cheap tactics to change or view point.

Not to mention the fact that they are all to aware of this fact and if you went to some Indian political forum (....if you can find one!!!) it will be impossible for you to post a reply or start a new discussion unless its scrutinised in detail by admin and if they didn't like it (even if its valid) they will not publish is unlike this forum where everything is straight up and innocent you can openly express yourself which they obviously take advantage of...

gazoomartian

Pakistani Lion said:
An excellent observation, you may call me a conspiracy theorist, but the fact is that Indians raiding forums like these where people innocently exchange views sitting in their homes is part of a larger cyber warfare - I can bet anything that majority of 'Indians' coming to these forums are based in offices setup just for this purpose i.e. going to Pakistani/Muslim forums and trying to discourage people and break their spirits by spreading disinformation. I wouldn't at all be surprised if this is being run by the CIA, Mosad and RAW. I think this is not something which can not be easily fixed, if we stay true to our beloved religion and country and to show them that it will take a lot more than cheap tactics to change or view point.

Not to mention the fact that they are all to aware of this fact and if you went to some Indian political forum (....if you can find one!!!) it will be impossible for you to post a reply or start a new discussion unless its scrutinised in detail by admin and if they didn't like it (even if its valid) they will not publish is unlike this forum where everything is straight up and innocent you can openly express yourself which they obviously take advantage of...

I hear you brother. Like always say, the best cure to Indian's bias and stupidity is not to reply to their posts. They are attention whores and once they find no Pakistani is replying they will disappear like your shadow in the sunlight

Gazoo Martian

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Pakistani Lion said:

I hear you brother. Like always say, the best cure to Indian's bias and stupidity is not to reply to their posts. They are attention whores and once they find no Pakistani is replying they will disappear like your shadow in the sunlight

Gazoo Martian

I couldn't agree more!!!

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:

Angers and stern replies from our Pakistani posters can be mainly contributed to your attitude towards us, Pakistanis. You dont seem to grasp the reality that this is a Pakistani site and we are, by all logic and reason, rightful owners of this outlet. We are supposed to exchange ideas, comment on political situations primarily of Pak, and if needed India and other countries. We attempt to expose our corrupt politicians (YES I do not refute the claim that our politicians are corrupt), discuss on who said what etc.

Someone posted a link last night to expose unprofessional interview of our dearest lady Fauzia Wahab. Regardless of her pathetic and unprofessional behaviour on a TV show, she still is our dearest lady and perhaps, an asset to the country. We may have political differences but each Pakistani is an asset to Pakistan.

Coming back to the point, you folks walk in and start dumping in your negative attitude that really annoys me, to say the least, and I am sure I am not alone in this.

I just do not understand why is it that you brothers cannot share your ideas in a professional language that is not any annoyance and insults to Pakistanis. You do not have to agree with any posts and neither you must offer us rose garlands (phoolon ka haar) and also you do not have to praise Pakistans accomplishments but you must be a professional and must not embarrass your country by being an unprofessional.

We, Pakistanis have come to recognise and believe that Indians are idiots (sorry, I am saying this despite I do not think that you are idiots, but other Pakistanis do) only because of your own doings. I have been participating in this view showdown only for days, and I have undoubtedly witnessed the negativities in many posts from you folks.

So brothers, do yourself, your dignity, your country, and of course all Pakistanis a huge and timely favour. For twenty fours, just twenty four hours, abstain from unfriendly posts yet maintain a good level of fruitful ideas maintaining the professionalism. You will be surprised how quickly and firmly we, Pakistanis, will embrace you with tight hugs and offer an olive branch.

What do you say gentlemen, should I expect that you will take this easy challenge??

Please do not get upset or offended. Alhamdulillah I always say as I see it fit not as others would like to hear or read, for I am not a hypocrite.

Thank you for reading this post and hope to read positive and helpful posts from you brothers. Ameen

Gazoo Martian

Thanks brother for your very balanced reply. I 100% agree with you. I suggested the same thing many times. Also I suggested many time to our dear members not to reply to their posts but still people engage them and they fulfil their agenda.

gazoomartian

mirchi said:
gazoomartian said:

Gazoo Martian

Thanks brother for your very balanced reply. I 100% agree with you. I suggested the same thing many times. Also I suggested many time to our dear members not to reply to their posts but still people engage them and they fulfil their agenda.

unfortunately some Paki brothers/sisters get too emotional and lose their temper. I lose my temper too but Alhamdilllah, I have ability to control it before posting any frustrations giving them enough ammo to laugh in their office chairs.

So all Pakistanis GET RID OF YOUR EMOTIONS. Hosh say kaam lo, josh sey nahee. Bee cool. Be calm and assertive instead of aggressive. Dontlet your blood boil over some negative comments. If your blood does boil, just do not reply. If you are upset and frustrated, go play with your kids, talk to your wife, parents, or make a cup of tea (and dont forget to email ME a cup too!!) then come back. You will see that you are much better person than 10 min ago.

Follwo this for a couple of days and see the difference

Gazoo Martian, probably the oldest member of Siasat.pk ( in terms of my age only )