Tipu Sultan, A warrior, weapon research! Defeated British

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is a controversial figure in India. There have been allegations of genocide and massacre of Hindus during his rule. Some claim that he destroyed thousand of temples. There is another school of thought which thinks he was relatively kind to Hindus. I have read both sides and leave the history to historians.
He fought as a brave soldier against British and gave his life fighting for his country which makes him a man of honour and a great Indian indeed.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
شیر کی ایک دن کی زندگی گیڈر کی سو سالہ زندگی سے بہتر ہے

مسلمانوں پر الزام ہے کہ، مسلمانوں نے پانچ سو سالوں میں تہذیب کو کچھ نہیں دیا، تہذیب کے پاس جو کچھ بھی ہے، مسلمانوں کا دیا ہے

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Tipu give his life for defend INDIA his grand grand grand son is working as human driven rickshah in india. Muslim in india must love india until they become a good fair country

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
He is a controversial figure in India. There have been allegations of genocide and massacre of Hindus during his rule. Some claim that he destroyed thousand of temples. There is another school of thought which thinks he was relatively kind to Hindus. I have read both sides and leave the history to historians.
He fought as a brave soldier against British and gave his life fighting for his country which makes him a man of honour and a great Indian indeed.

I think British policies are still working effectively in indian HIndos brains. problem with u pple is this. that u dont understand anyting. He was a great leader of Masoor india. He wanted to get hindo muslim toghter to kick these brittsh out which were defeated 3 times by HIM. but traitors did a drity job to kill Tipu. Hindo have some problm in undertanding. Meat might help your neurons in brain to wake up. so have go and try it

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
p16-3_3.gif

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/Lahore/2010-05-07/page-16