Time has come for General Raheel Shareef to rule Pakistan and hang every corrupt politicians and civ

xyz#1

I support General Raheel Shareef not because he is Commander -in-Chief of our armed forces but because I see in him undisputed honesty, sincerity, loyalty, profound patriotism and will of steel to exterminate terrorism and political and criminal mafia gangsters from the soil of Pakistan. There is no man more suitable in the country who can bring about a change for better for the future of Pakistan and its people.

This change can not be brought about through ballot box because under this corrupt status quo only the thugs, crooks, criminals, looters and embezzlers of country's coffers have and are prospering when 90% of the masses suffering from abject poverty.

ابھی واسطہ کہاں پڑا جو یہ خوبیاں آپ کو نظر آگئیں۔؟؟

Salman Mughal

جنرل راحیل شریف فوجی ہے اس کو فوجی ہی رہنے دو تاکہعزت سے اس کی گھر واپسی ہو ، کیوں ایوب ،ضیاء اور مشرف کی طرح اس کو ذلیل کرانے پہ تلے ہو ۔راحیل شریف کا کام کرپشن پکڑنا اور سیاستدانوں کو سزا دینا نہیں ہے ،بہت ہو گیا موجودہ نظام جیسا بھی ہے چلتے رہنا چاہیئے اسی میں سے خیر کا پہلو نکلے گا ،راتوں رات سب کچھ اچھا نہیں ہوتا ۔ موجودہ گورنمنٹ امن و امان اور معیشت کی بحالی کے لئے سنجیدہ کوششیں کر رہی ہے ، پاکستان پہ رحم کرو۔

This is OPERATION Zar e Azab bhai jaaaan aur joh be iske raastay mei aaya uski Bandddd baja dain ghe ... Jis Kisssi ne be Pakistan mei Corruption ki hai they should be Hanged and We strongly support General Raheeel Shareeef and you just dont worry agar Gen Raheel Shareeef khud be Ayub, Zia Ul Haq aur Musharraf ki tarah hogaya toh isska haaal be unki tarah he hoga ...

abdlsy

پہلے یہ ایران سے آئل اور سیمنٹ کی سمگلِنگ کو روکیں، اور اپنی صفوں میں سے کرپٹ جرنیلوں کا احتساب کریں، پھر سوچیں سیویلین/سیاستدانوں کا احتساب کرنے کا

koie esa waisa epidemic nahee hae corruption kaa with generals, NO WORRIES

EIGHT YEARS SAE POLITICIANS ARE LOOTING IN BILLIONS, HUGE EPIDEMIC HERE

SO first politicians, civilians including you will be prosecuted to the fullest to never steal from pakistan inshallah either way do not demand anything, appreciate whatever you are getting and trust ok.

بھا ءجی آپریشن ضرب عضب دہشت گردی کے خلاف ہو رہا ہے ، اس وقت فوج کہیں پہ بھی کرپشن پہ ایکشن نہیں کر رہی نہ ہی یہ اس کا مینڈیٹ ہے۔ بچوں والی باتیں کر کے اپنی کم عقلی کا ثبوت نہ دو
This is OPERATION Zar e Azab bhai jaaaan aur joh be iske raastay mei aaya uski Bandddd baja dain ghe ... Jis Kisssi ne be Pakistan mei Corruption ki hai they should be Hanged and We strongly support General Raheeel Shareeef and you just dont worry agar Gen Raheel Shareeef khud be Ayub, Zia Ul Haq aur Musharraf ki tarah hogaya toh isska haaal be unki tarah he hoga ...

fawad ali

And what about the corrupt Generals? How can he promise accountability if he cannot punish his own corrupt Generals. Under Imran khan, ministers of even pti have been arrested, only he can bring true accountability.

Salman Mughal

بھا ءجی آپریشن ضرب عضب دہشت گردی کے خلاف ہو رہا ہے ، اس وقت فوج کہیں پہ بھی کرپشن پہ ایکشن نہیں کر رہی نہ ہی یہ اس کا مینڈیٹ ہے۔ بچوں والی باتیں کر کے اپنی کم عقلی کا ثبوت نہ دو

IssI liye kehtay hain ke Banda Parha likha Ballaay nah ho magar usse Jaahil aur Noorra nahi hona chahye ... Issko kehtay hain Economical Terrorism aur urdu mei kahein ghe Muashi Deshatgardi so for your information this is also a part of Operation Zar e Azab .... Chill

MashraQi Larka

koie esa waisa epidemic nahee hae corruption kaa with generals, NO WORRIES

EIGHT YEARS SAE POLITICIANS ARE LOOTING IN BILLIONS, HUGE EPIDEMIC HERE

SO first politicians, civilians including you will be prosecuted to the fullest to never steal from pakistan inshallah either way do not demand anything, appreciate whatever you are getting and trust ok.

سیاستدانوں نے جتنا بھی لُوٹا ہے اِس مُلک کو، اُنہوں نے اِن جرنیلوں سے تو کم ہی لُوٹا ہے۔ اور ہاں سیاستدان تو آٹھ سالوں سے لُوٹ رہے ہیں۔ پر یہ جرنیل اپنے دورِ حکومت میں تو لُوٹ ہی رہے ہوتے ہیں، ساتھ ساتھ یہ سیاستدانوں کی حکومت میں بھی لُوٹ ہی رہے ہیں۔

ایران سے آئل اور سیمنٹ کی سمگلنگ کی مثال سامنے ہے۔۔ اور طالبان اور تحریکِ طالبان پاکستان اِسکے علاوہ ہے۔

جب جرنیلوں، فوجی اور ساتھ میں آپ جیسوں کو عبرت ناک سزا ہوگی, تو پھر پاکستان میں کوئی ایسے کھاۓ گا پیے گا نئی اور نہ ہی طالبان کو بنانے جیسا کوئی گھناؤنے کام کرے گا اِن شاءاللہ۔

لول میرے اِتنے بُرے حالات نئی آۓ ہیں کہ اِن سے کُچھ ڈیمانڈ کروں۔ سیاستدانوں کا احتساب تو بہت دُور کی بات ہے، یہ صِرف اپنی پرائمری ڈیوٹی ہی اچھی طرح سے نِبھا لیں تو بڑی بات ہے

abdlsy

سیاستدانوں نے جتنا بھی لُوٹا ہے اِس مُلک کو، اُنہوں نے اِن جرنیلوں سے تو کم ہی لُوٹا ہے۔ اور ہاں سیاستدان تو آٹھ سالوں سے لُوٹ رہے ہیں۔ پر یہ جرنیل اپنے دورِ حکومت میں تو لُوٹ ہی رہے ہوتے ہیں، ساتھ ساتھ یہ سیاستدانوں کی حکومت میں بھی لُوٹ ہی رہے ہیں۔

ایران سے آئل اور سیمنٹ کی سمگلنگ کی مثال سامنے ہے۔۔ اور طالبان اور تحریکِ طالبان پاکستان اِسکے علاوہ ہے۔

جب جرنیلوں، فوجی اور ساتھ میں آپ جیسوں کو عبرت ناک سزا ہوگی, تو پھر پاکستان میں کوئی ایسے کھاۓ گا پیے گا نئی اور نہ ہی طالبان کو بنانے جیسا کوئی گھناؤنے کام کرے گا اِن شاءاللہ۔

لول میرے اِتنے بُرے حالات نئی آۓ ہیں کہ اِن سے کُچھ ڈیمانڈ کروں۔ سیاستدانوں کا احتساب تو بہت دُور کی بات ہے، یہ صِرف اپنی پرائمری ڈیوٹی ہی اچھی طرح سے نِبھا لیں تو بڑی بات ہے

Send me any proof abt that corruption. Otherwise dont waste time predicting who or who not gets punishment. Dua kurroe.

hermit

[hilar][hilar]
بھائی، بوٹ پالش کرنے میں بڑی برکت ہے، دیکھا نہیں نواز شریف نے ضیا کے بوٹ پالش کیے اور صلہ، تین مرتبہ پنجاب میں حکومت اور تین مرتبہ وفاق میں ؛؛ ہیں نا؟؟
بینظیر اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی دہائیاں دیتی مر گئی اور نواز شریف اسٹیبلشمنٹ کی گود میں مزے کرتا رہا
اگر صلادین بھائی نے بھی اپنا حصہ کَھرا کرنا چاہا تو برا کیا ہے؟؟

اورتو اور ، ذواالفقار بھٹو بھی ایوب خان کے بوٹ پالش کر کر کے وزیراعظم بن گیا، ، اور اس کو تو اتنی برکت ملی کہ اس کی نسل ابھی تک اس برکت سے فیضیاب ہو رہی ہے، بھٹو ابھی تک زندہ ہے

These filthy domestics of bald heads understand even the most subtle whims of their master. After the humiliation of their excrement lord by Musharraf these low life pimps save no chance to spit venom against Army. Similarly you won't find these drudge's uttering anything against Pee Pee Pee. Even the castrated pigzzz are more respectful than these whores of Nawaz Shareef !

Husaink

پچھلے دو سالوں سے جرنیلوں کو آوازیں دے رہے ہیں
وہی جرنیل، جن کے ادوار کے بھیانک نتائج ہم آج تک بھگت رہے ہیں

سب سے اچھی بات یہ کہ جرنیلوں کو آوازیں دینے میں سرفہرست وہ کہ جو پاکستان میں رہتے ہی نہیں
دور سے پاکستان ایک وڈیو گیم کی طرح نظر آتا ہے، روز کچھ تھرلنگ ہو تو شام اچھی گزر جاتی ہے ٹی وی کے سامنے

دیار غیر میں بسے پاکستانی جتنا اپنے وطن کے لئے سوچتے ہیں تمہیں اسکا کیا درد ، پاکستان سے آنے والی چھوٹی چھوٹی خبروں پر پریشان ہونے والوں کی توہین کرتے ہوۓ تمہیں شرم آنی چاہیے ، پاکستان ہمارے لئے وڈیو گیم نہیں ہے ایک ایسا دروازہ ہے جس کے اس طرف ہمیں اپنے پیاروں کے چہرے اور اپنے بزرگوں کی قبریں نظر آتی ہیں

Abdul jabbar

I support General Raheel Shareef not because he is Commander -in-Chief of our armed forces but because I see in him undisputed honesty, sincerity, loyalty, profound patriotism and will of steel to exterminate terrorism and political and criminal mafia gangsters from the soil of Pakistan. There is no man more suitable in the country who can bring about a change for better for the future of Pakistan and its people.

This change can not be brought about through ballot box because under this corrupt status quo only the thugs, crooks, criminals, looters and embezzlers of country's coffers have and are prospering when 90% of the masses suffering from abject poverty.
Best-Quotes-of-Sheikh-Shaykh-Saadi-Always-be-careful-of-your-enemy-Best-sayings-of-Sheikh-Saadi.jpg

Renegade

The only thing General Raheel needs to do is to get the administration of FATA region under army, and oversee the development of both human capital and infrastructure. This region is only contributing 1-2% in Pakistan GDP and that needs to be changed.

غزالی

آپ شائد کینیڈا میں رہتے ہیں اور شائد پی ایچ ڈی وغیرہ بھی کی ہوئی ہے اور اس فورم پر عمران کو بھی سپورٹ کرتے ہیں؟

اتنی دنیا دیکھنے کے بعد اور اتنی پڑھائی نے جو دانش سکھائی ہے، اس کے بعد آپ کو یہی حل سمجھ آیا ہے ملک کے مسئلے کا، خاص طور پر جب پچھلے چار جرنیل اس ملک کو کٹوا کر اور باقی ماندہ کو ادھیڑ کر جا چکے ہیں؟

اور پھر آپ کے عمران کا کیا بنے گا جس نے صرف اقتدار کی چاہ میں اپنے سارے اصولوں کو پسِ پشت ڈال دیا ہے؟؟

Respect

It does seem that General Raheel wants to fight corruption and make PK a better place, however v should support IK because IK has been fighting these corrupts and mfia groups for around 18 years. If Genral Raheel Seriously wants to amendoim things that have been done wrong in Past by army easy time to rectify Past mistakes. General Raheel and IK would be s strong combo and if IK does become PM then v Shud extend Genral Raheel post.

Saladin A

Pakistan is my love, devotion and sentimental dedication after my love for Allah and our beloved Prophet Mohammed (SAWW). I have seen with my own eyes the blood and sacrifices of my own family, brothers and sisters in the creation of Pakistan and those of millions of other Muslims who sacrificed their lives, possessions and loved ones for the love of the land that they aspired to live in peace, harmony and justice.

Where ever I live, where ever I will live but where ever I will die, my heart and soul will always reside in the land of my country that I helped to create. My heart, my body and every fiber of my body belongs to every inch of my land of Pakistan. I want my country to be free of these evil, corrupt, criminals, crooks, thugs, greedy embezzlers and looting politicians, feudal lords, army officers, judges, bureaucrats and civilians so that absolute justice is accessible to every Pakistanis irrespective of his/her status, wealth and religious and ethnic back ground in the society. I want equity and justice in the distribution of wealth to every citizen of the country and every citizen of my beloved Pakistan to live in peace and harmony without the fear of dying of hunger, starvation, disease and in abject poverty.

Therefore, I have come to a conclusion that the only road to prosperity and progress for the masses of Pakistan is ruthless extermination of corruption and total annihilation of greedy politicians, judges, bureaucrats, army officers criminals, terrorists, gangsters, target killers and conspirators who are plotting to destroy Pakistan and the only man that I can see is COAS, General Raheel Shareef.

The country needs a clean slate without any stain and filth on its image that these corrupt, greedy and wretched politicians have afflicted Pakistan for too long. We need a new beginning and a clear path.

Shahid Abassi

Yes people do not want another martial law but they also don't want a democracy where their votes count for nothing and the winners of pre-designed elections only come in power to fill their foriegn bank accounts with hundreds of billions of rupees. I like Raheel Shareef and wish that he forms a political party after his retirement. And then let the people judge him throght their vote.

Nadir Bashir

پچھلے دو سالوں سے جرنیلوں کو آوازیں دے رہے ہیں
وہی جرنیل، جن کے ادوار کے بھیانک نتائج ہم آج تک بھگت رہے ہیں

سب سے اچھی بات یہ کہ جرنیلوں کو آوازیں دینے میں سرفہرست وہ کہ جو پاکستان میں رہتے ہی نہیں
دور سے پاکستان ایک وڈیو گیم کی طرح نظر آتا ہے، روز کچھ تھرلنگ ہو تو شام اچھی گزر جاتی ہے ٹی وی کے سامنے

ہاں جی صحیح کہا آپ نے-
ایوب خان کے دور کا بھیا نک انجام-------زولفقار بھٹو
ضیاءالحق کے دور کا بھیانک انجام-------نواز شریف
مشرف کے دور کا بھیانک انجام-----------زرداری اور نواز شریف
اور کتنے بھیانک انجام ہونگے جو اس قوم کو برداشت کرنا پڑیں گے-

Saladin A

There will never be a change for better through the ballot box in Pakistan as long as these corrupt, dishonest, insincere, greedy and embezzling politicians rule Pakistan. Pakistan needs a strong and patriotic leader who loves the country and its masses and willing to die for the cause. Imran Khan is a honest man but wants a change through ballot box and corrupt democracy prevailing in Pakistan for decades. It is impossible because the gangsters, crooks, criminals, target killers and looters have taken over economic and political affairs of the country and will to their last tooth and nail to hold on their corrupt status quo. Therefore, we need to bring Pakistan out of their shackles and free the nation from their wretched grip.

If you want to exterminate weeds from your garden, you have to root out the whole lot without any mercy because even if is left, it will pollute the garden again. General Raheel Shareef has taken upon this challenge and doing a good job in Karachi that no other military dictator or an elected government ever tried to do because they were all part of this wretched and treacherous corrupt status quo.

جاہل عمرانی پتواڑی سے آر گیو کرنے سے چپ رہنا زیادہ بہتر ہے ، میری غلط فہمی تھی کہ شاید کو ئی معقول بات کرو گے ۔
IssI liye kehtay hain ke Banda Parha likha Ballaay nah ho magar usse Jaahil aur Noorra nahi hona chahye ... Issko kehtay hain Economical Terrorism aur urdu mei kahein ghe Muashi Deshatgardi so for your information this is also a part of Operation Zar e Azab .... Chill

MashraQi Larka

Send me any proof abt that corruption. Otherwise dont waste time predicting who or who not gets punishment. Dua kurroe.

ٹی ٹی پی کو اَسِسٹ/کلٹی ویٹ کرنے کا تو ثبوت ہے میرے پاس۔۔ پر اِنکی کرپشن کا نئی ہے۔۔ نہ ہی اِسکا ثبوت ہے کہ ایران سے سمگلِنگ سے یہ کتنا کماتے ہیں۔۔ پر اتنا پتہ ہے کہ ایران سے سمگلِنگ ہو رہی ہے۔۔