This new DG ISI will be much worse than the old one.

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
why I have a feeling that carne himself is actually that dumb phuck unemployed british name Shehzad who was the prime reason for collapse of Imran's govt as he broke a deal with Malik Riaz for Khan and could not keep it secret

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
why I have a feeling that carne himself is actually that dumb phuck unemployed british name Shehzad who was the prime reason for collapse of Imran's govt as he broke a deal with Malik Riaz for Khan and could not keep it secret
It is also suggested that Nadeem Anjum was playing against Muneera to overtake him as COAS.

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is also suggested that Nadeem Anjum was playing against Muneera to overtake him as COAS.

Kamboz

Its world's 8h largest nuclear army that has the only distinction of defeating both Super Powers of last 100 years, USA & USSR in a covert war, Afghan War 1 & Afghan War 2.

It is not an Army of Congo. Do yourself a favor and tell this to other
Dumb Phucks too !

Thank You.

Oh nd stop believing Adil Raja types 😂

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kamboz

Its world's 8h largest nuclear army that has the only distinction of defeating both Super Powers of last 100 years, USA & USSR in a covert war, Afghan War 1 & Afghan War 2.

Dumb Phucks too !

Thank You.

And winning every election with the landslide except this one, when finally PK people stood up and won this one. General Munir isn't God and these Generals like the ones before will choke on their crimes.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kamboz

Dumb Phucks too !

Thank You.

Adil Raja has been correct 80% of the time. I dont have to believe him 100%, i am seeing things happen and they are going exactly as he predicts.