The True Face of Pakistan Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

:evil: :evil: what u was xpecting stupid idiot person , u must have to think b4 to upload any movie , it is a war and in war evry one use wepons against enemies not flowers , and this is ourt war so we kick these indian and israeile and usa AGENTS WITH wepons not with flower ,
ridicules video , take u r video and **** off from pakistani site

and this is not against pakistanies or pukhtoons pakistanies this war is against people like u
and all these pics u have put in this video most of them they from sucide bombs in pakistan and also many of them they are old then 5 years on net , so b4 to start any propaganda u must have to be a little more inteligent not stupid like that take pics from afgan are falstien war and shoing them as pakistan war , pakistan milltry making this opration to help and make these people free from terrorists and as whole world know 4,5 million people from SWAT now they are back to home and living with peace and starting happy life again bcoz of pakistan milltry opration , so u r a totly nonsens and ediot person
and also whole world know and as in ur some pics evry one can see cleraly people was in these tents and this all4,5 millions people pakistan provide them food , medicens and all possible help with the help of pakistani nation and most of ur pics they are from afgan war with RUSSIA and when USA was bombing them in 2001 so what u trying to show its totly wrong and a biget lie of the earth , and one thing more what u said about these all who bombing inocent kids and people in pakistani cities ???? ALHAMDULILLH we have brave nation and brave army so they are doing well and we all pakistanies with our ARMY
long live pakistan and pak army
pakistan zinda abad

and must watch these videos b4 to open ur dirty mouth against pakistan or pakistan army

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJpicGZttM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U26XNnFxVc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLGgOBuyv-4

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:
:evil: :evil: what u was xpecting stupid idiot person , u must have to think b4 to upload any movie , it is a war and in war evry one use wepons against enemies not flowers , and this is ourt war so we kick these indian and israeile and usa AGENTS WITH wepons not with flower ,

and this is not against pakistanies or pukhtoons pakistanies this war is against people like u
and all these pics u have put in this video most of them they from sucide bombs in pakistan and also many of them they are old then 5 years on net , so b4 to start any propaganda u must have to be a little more inteligent not stupid like that take pics from afgan are falstien war and shoing them as pakistan war , pakistan milltry making this opration to help and make these people free from terrorists and as whole world know 4,5 million people from SWAT now they are back to home and living with peace and starting happy life again bcoz of pakistan milltry opration , so u r a totly nonsens and ediot person
hello ,Relax buddy ,don,t mind and please don,t say 2 any one like this.everyone have different point of view u don,t catch any one by ur mind.i love paki army.i can,t put my feeling into words about pak army but i know that pak army AS BRAVE AS LION .right now v are facing biggest bad condition.just u let me know did u check ur mail i sent u answer of ur question.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
pakipowerboy said:

and also whole world know and as in ur some pics evry one can see cleraly people was in these tents and this all4,5 millions people pakistan provide them food , medicens and all possible help with the help of pakistani nation and most of ur pics they are from afgan war with RUSSIA and when USA was bombing them in 2001 so what u trying to show its totly wrong and a biget lie of the earth , and one thing more what u said about these all who bombing inocent kids and people in pakistani cities ???? ALHAMDULILLH we have brave nation and brave army so they are doing well and we all pakistanies with our ARMY
long live pakistan and pak army
pakistan zinda abad

and must watch these videos b4 to open ur dirty mouth against pakistan or pakistan army
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJpicGZttM[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U26XNnFxVc[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLGgOBuyv-4
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLGgOBuyv-4[/video]

There is no doubt that being the institution, we can't doubt on Pakistan Army and their moral no matter they are against India or internal Terrorist etc. But one thing we shouldn't forget that Officers of Pak Army spent their life in a free style, as Gen. Yahya, Maj. Gen. Sikandar Mirza etc and officers like them used to spend 80% of their life without any clothes and because of such officers, we lost Bangladesh because our officers used to kidnapp girls every night from the nearby villages, which created harted in their hearts. Even at the present time, open wine and alcohol is used in the parties of army officers and I am the eye witness of some of them, and police can't even think to raid on such parties.

babubeer

Citizen
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNe_CTD5ajk[/video]

Pakistan Army repeating same mistake as in Bangladesh

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys,
Before praising this corrupt army of Pakistan, you need to look at its history.
This army is not capable of defending Islam and Muslims because it has never won any war against Pakistan's enemies in the past. It only helps in maintaining the hegemony of the Feudal lords of Pakistan. These Munafiq Generals owe their allegiance to Yahood and Nasara, and they are not ashamed to say it openly. I do believe there are some honest officers in the army who care about Pakistan and Muslims, but the overwhelming majority of Officers are Munafiq. As for Tehrik e Taliban I know all of them are not angels, but most of them are God fearing muslims. We all know some criminal elements have taken advantage of the current situation and they are giving bad name to Taliban.
I want someone to tell me, how this corrupt army will achieve success against Taliban where NATO and US forces have failed. These 'beggars' depend on US for their finance & weapons and in return they kidnap and kill their own people to serve their masters.

samsal

Citizen
I think he is look like bloody Indian................. Brave Lions of Pakistan Army have kicked their asses and now they are crying.

Let them cry..... now they dont have anything to but cry....

Salute to brave soldier of Pakistan
Pakistan Zindabad.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
samsal said:
I think he is look like bloody Indian................. Brave Lions of Pakistan Army have kicked their asses and now they are crying.

Let them cry..... now they dont have anything to but cry....

Salute to brave soldier of Pakistan
Pakistan Zindabad.

You idiot this is all you can come up with.

Even-though I am not an Indian, but for the argument sake suppose I am an Indian as you say.
Can you please tell me when did Pakistan kick India's ass? Let me refresh your memory, whenever India's ass was kicked it was kicked by the same people who are kicking Pakistan army's ass today. Why don't you visit India and compare yourself with Muslims over there. In spite of all the discrimination they face from the Hindu government they have survived and they are doing better than most of you (in practicing Islam). Pakistan was created in the name of Islam and you will not find Islam anywhere in Pakistan. Your constitution is not Islamic, your banking system is based on 'Riba' Interest, all the branches of your government (judiciary, executive and Legislature) are all non Islamic. You people have betrayed Allah and now Allah has left you. When you have friends like America, you really think you need enemies to destroy Pakistan.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@babubeer, adslpxp2

O YOU IDIOT INDIANS, YOU ARE WORSHIPPING AMERICANS AND BUTTERING THEIR TE.... ;) HOW YOU DARE TO SAY SOMETHING AGAINST PAKISTAN ARMY :evil: . THEY ARE KICKING UR ASS IN BALUCHISTAN AND IN WAZIRISTAN ASWELL, AND NOW YOU ARE FEELING PAIN IN YOUR ASS. :lol: YOU IDIOT, YOU ARE WORSHIPPERS OF DOGS, ELEPHANTS, RATS AND PE... ;) YOU ARE GONNA COMPETING WITH US. WE ARE BRAVE NATION AND HAVING BRAVE ARMY.
AND DONT DISCUSS PAST WARS, IT WILL TAKE LONG TIME TO DEBATE.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???
?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???
????? ???? ???? ? ????? ?? ????
?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???
????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??
?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
pakistan army jasi be ho indian army ke traha buzdal or darpook nhai ha .BIG example mumbi attack. 4 days tak tu indian army poilce .and other force can not control these childs.dar ka mary inder he nhai jiyte tha ka khye suicide attack na ker de.but one thing i am sure ka pakistan ma itnay blast howy han but pakistan still alive and in map.itnay attack india ma hoty tu india disappear from map 8-)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
one24 said:
pakistan army jasi be ho indian army ke traha buzdal or darpook nhai ha .BIG example mumbi attack. 4 days tak tu indian army poilce .and other force can not control these childs.dar ka mary inder he nhai jiyte tha ka khye suicide attack na ker de.but one thing i am sure ka pakistan ma itnay blast howy han but pakistan still alive and in map.itnay attack india ma hoty tu india disappear from map 8-)

???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?????
???? ????? ???? ? ??? ??? ??? ????

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
where is my post which i wrote against babubeer,why did you edit it and beside why did you let him choose the subject which is against the national interest of pakistan.Br.just try to understand what they have in mind ,they want to dismember paksitan by these kinds of false progaganda war like they did in bangladesh now in pakistan.Dont allow them at all to post this kind of topics which will definately make a false image on the morals of our army.You are pakistani,act like pakistani.if you dont like my criticism =,i can move to another site,there are many but since i care about my country i hurts to see the bloody indians come on our site and talk all kind of nonsense about our army.These are the indians who have created all this mess in our country,wake up,take the side of pakistan and not indians.Dont allow them on this site.what are telling me ,its a family site and dont abuse.if you dont do anything ,someone have to speak up.just wake up and see if i am telling right or wrong .if you think giving indians this kind of leaverage ,you are gonna doing a big service to the nation,you are not.you are doing diservice to the nation.if i was the moderator or adm,i would block all those indians on our site like indians have done to us.why you wanna do this kind of favour to them,this is a big question mark when they are openly our enemy.may be you have some kind of symapathy but i dont.i had written two weeks before that india and israel are trying to wage a cyber war against pakistan.This is the beggining,i am just telling you.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
tkaun said:
where is my post which i wrote against babubeer,why did you edit it and beside why did you let him choose the subject which is against the national interest of pakistan.Br.just try to understand what they have in mind ,they want to dismember paksitan by these kinds of false progaganda war like they did in bangladesh now in pakistan.Dont allow them at all to post this kind of topics which will definately make a false image on the morals of our army.You are pakistani,act like pakistani.if you dont like my criticism =,i can move to another site,there are many but since i care about my country i hurts to see the bloody indians come on our site and talk all kind of nonsense about our army.These are the indians who have created all this mess in our country,wake up,take the side of pakistan and not indians.Dont allow them on this site.what are telling me ,its a family site and dont abuse.if you dont do anything ,someone have to speak up.just wake up and see if i am telling right or wrong .if you think giving indians this kind of leaverage ,you are gonna doing a big service to the nation,you are not.you are doing diservice to the nation.if i was the moderator or adm,i would block all those indians on our site like indians have done to us.why you wanna do this kind of favour to them,this is a big question mark when they are openly our enemy.may be you have some kind of symapathy but i dont.i had written two weeks before that india and israel are trying to wage a cyber war against pakistan.This is the beggining,i am just telling you.
Not only they write against our national interset , when every they want theywrite write against our prophet our religion our sharia and our moral values ,The big question mark is that why admin and moderators let them write what ever they want?

babubeer

Citizen
niazi said:
Not only they write against our national interset , when every they want theywrite write against our prophet our religion our sharia and our moral values ,The big question mark is that why admin and moderators let them write what ever they want?

What is this crying all about? Just because some people dont agree with your perspective so you want admins to ban them? Come on grow up!

Speaking against Pakistan Army is not speaking against Our Prophet or our religion. Don't twist things and make false allegations. Bring Something more solid and Factual

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
adslpxp2 said:
Guys,
Before praising this corrupt army of Pakistan, you need to look at its history.
....................& weapons and in return they kidnap and kill their own people to serve their masters.
brother/Sister. i agree with few of your points that Many generals would be corrupt. I think instead of talking about "Who is doing this operation we should talk why is this operation done ?" !! I know our army generals like busharraf, zia, asghar khan & many others have used this institution as their hooker & have abused the powers. But i think at the moment they are fighting for the land if you see it in the factual light of observation.
Dont turn a blind eye on!! where after russian withdrawl from afganistan where hundruds of thousands were killed in the name of terrotorial war lords games.. Few of them used a name of religion & others the name of tribes to justify their killings..where were your logics then to justify muslims killing muslims ???..and why your tongue moved only when army started operation .... You said that so called PTT have few good people in them, so tell me a name of single "Recognised muslim scholor in them" ?.. Just gime a single name... you don't talk about where are they getting these millions of dollars from ? "Drug money, Looted Money? Robberies? kidnappings, beggings, Foreign agencies" ? Look at the interviews of their own where they justify suicide bombings..i think it is also more then shame & a sin to support these culprits. i have seen scholors like Dr zakir naik & Dr israr, Mufti taqi usmani totally condemning these people... Also if lets say USA really want to wipe out these people in Afg, they would drop two atom bombs and bravery waravery of these people will all be finished. there wont be even an aunt to breath there.. This is a war of resourses and territories so put religion aside. These Culprits must be wipes out by any means, FATA must be provided back to pure pushtons & Maliks , pakistan army after finishing these culprits like they did in swat must come back to barracks

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
babubeer said:
niazi said:

What is this crying all about? Just because some people dont agree with your perspective so you want admins to ban them? Come on grow up!

Speaking against Pakistan Army is not speaking against Our Prophet or our religion. Don't twist things and make false allegations. Bring Something more solid and Factual

You are right "babubeer", most of the guys on this site are morons. Instead of taking criticism in a positive way, they start accusing others of being Indians and what not. Thank God they are not calling us Kafirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.