The side of Dubai it doesnt want you to see.

Adeel

Founder
This doesn't just happen in Dubai. I visited New York about 6 years ago and visited someone who was living exactly like it. He was there illegally and didn't want to pay high rent. so about 20 guys rented a 2 bedroom apartment to save. They didnt know when they will get kicked out so saving as much as they could. I guess the same situation with these guys, they want to save as much as they can and get out of that hell hole.

one thin i also would like to add that in my opinion they all looks to me indians and bnagalies. Further in dubai living space is short like bombay. I could not recognize any pakistani there

[hi]yes may be , bengali's , nepali's , burmese , but not pakistani's[/hi]

Rabbani

Citizen
Forget abt it we need to buy more weapons to fight with india as we have told from young age that india can attack on us so we need money for that. I know zia ul haq allowed indian movies on vcr & then musharraf allow indian movies & dramas on pakistani channels but still india is our enemy that we all should assume so Army can keep buying Submarines from france & get kick backs allow usa in pakistan to get visa for their own children .

Pakistan army ka agenda India say darao aur hookumat karo. Posh aur security zone me rahtay hain mulk ki tammam daulat inn par kharch ho jati hai awam kay liaye kuch bhi nahi, full aayashi.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is called modern slavery. Islam always discouraged slaves and slavery. Actually it should be banned long ago. But 'kings' of Islam continued it. This is going on since the day they eleminated Imam Hussain and established an islamic kingdom. This is totally against islam.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is why i never support any Arab political cause!. Pakistanis should only be concerned about or own nation, nevermind Iraq and Palestine afterall when have these Arab's ever supported us on the Kashmir issue??.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is why i never support any Arab political cause!. Pakistanis should only be concerned about or own nation, nevermind Iraq and Palestine afterall when have these Arab's ever supported us on the Kashmir issue??.

We do not support Arab politicians, we support our Muslim brother. At least we have the courage and awareness to do so.