The mother of all universities in Pukhtunkhwa goes bankrupt.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
الو کے پٹھے تمہارا نیازی بچپن سے کرپٹ ہے۔ ٹیریان کے بھائی شرم کر۔
نیازی کی گورنمنٹ آخری سانسیں لے رہی ہے۔
As i said you Nooras are born losers, your worship a corrupt man who has most of the family on the run. They want cretins like you take bullets whilst they enjoy billions in London. So here is a question when are you taking a bullet for this family, or you like your leader a pussey. And also when are the resignations?

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Looks like Polly Majj's (Bholi Mujh's) mota damagh at work again.

If the university management cannot run its own financial affairs properly, then why someone can be held responsible for it, and what does the bankruptcy of an institute has to do with someone being sadiq and ameen?

Hate_Nooras

Harami was sent abroad by your peer Donkey Raja. Ask him to bring him back but be careful donkey raja can make you a donkey again in seconds.
So you accept that he is a haraami who faked his illness. It say volumes about you and your morals and more importantly who's side your own Thanks for clarification

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
As i said you Nooras are born losers, your worship a corrupt man who has most of the family on the run. They want cretins like you take bullets whilst they enjoy billions in London. So here is a question when are you taking a bullet for this family, or you like your leader a pussey. And also when are the resignations?
You are a stupid moron who makes unsupported assumptions. If a person criticised IK it doesn’t mean other person is a supporter of NS or Zardari or any other party you idiot.
You as a youthia are a worshipper of Donkey raja.
When is IK brining looted money back? Apparently he has already paid £28MM and more cases are piling up.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
2018 was PTIs first year, and they inherited a wreck. There was no money in the coffers. In 2019, the grant was increased to previous levels..
In 2020 it was reduced again due to COVID....keep up!
Economic situation was known prior to 2018 hence that is not an excuse. Throughout 2019 army of youthias had posted claims of great improvements in economy. But all of a sudden you are downplaying them. Is it correct to conclude youthias have exaggerated those claims and there wasn’t any great economic improvements? At least let us settle on the ground realities.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you accept that he is a haraami who faked his illness. It say volumes about you and your morals and more importantly who's side your own Thanks for clarification
Again you have made a unwarranted assumption. That is not my problem but this is a typical characteristic of youthias aka Donkey and Donkey Raja

Hate_Nooras

Again you have made a unwarranted assumption. That is not my problem but this is a typical characteristic of youthias aka Donkey and Donkey Raja
So you are saying he is not a haraami who faked illness to go on the run. Sorry I overestimated your Noora intelligence. Many apologies

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you are saying he is not a haraami who faked illness to go on the run. Sorry I overestimated your Noora intelligence. Many apologies
You are a hopeless and lost case with difficulties in understanding basics. But it’s not your fault your trainer is a Donkey raja hence you behave like this.

Hate_Nooras

You are a hopeless and lost case with difficulties in understanding basics. But it’s not your fault your trainer is a Donkey raja hence you behave like this.
Get lost you loser. You support a crook on the run. Keep worshipping the crook, its all your good for.

Hate_Nooras

You are a youthia, and an idol worshipper. You are a Donkey and that is all you are good for. Donkey always remain a donkey.

You are a youthia, and an idol worshipper. You are a Donkey and that is all you are good for. Donkey always remain a donkey.
Get lost loser. Its you that supports a convict on the run, its you that supports a family that treats you like dog turd. BTW when are the resignations

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Get lost loser. Its you that supports a convict on the run, its you that supports a family that treats you like dog turd. BTW when are the resignations
As i said you are a donkey. I don't support them neither i worhship leaders like you do donkeys do.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Economic situation was known prior to 2018 hence that is not an excuse. Throughout 2019 army of youthias had posted claims of great improvements in economy. But all of a sudden you are downplaying them. Is it correct to conclude youthias have exaggerated those claims and there wasn’t any great economic improvements? At least let us settle on the ground realities.

2020 was a COVID year....keep up!