The missadventure called longmarch by IK and its long term losses to Pakistan

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: The missadventure called longmarch by IK and its logn term losses to Pakistan

<snip>
1. First and foremost causality is Pakistan, as Pakistan has been laughing stock all over the civilized world...

<snip>

What does that even mean???

In which comedy club Pakistan's political situation is being made fun of that it has become a laughing stock?

People love to use these cliches which don't make any sense at all.

If you have been following world news then I believe the whole world will appear as a huge comedy club to you :)

Altaf Lutfi

what ever nutanki you have painted here may be relevant in today's scenario but exactly the same was being posted when NS was acting like an ordinary kun-tutta against PPP in 90's. If you want to hang IK-TUQ, kindly buy 4 ropes. We have 2 more culprits escaping justice.

GeoG

Re: The missadventure called longmarch by IK and its logn term losses to Pakistan

GeoG, i am concerned that agencies are now trying to get their other puppet MQM to align with PTI and PAT to give more lethal power to this unholy alliance. Seems like intention is to get them more violent powers to shut down cities with the help of MQM target killers and super anarchists

Wahreh Bro, there is one factor in my mind which will determine the time scale and that is Chinese President arrival in Pakistan and that has not been postponed yet, so i think MQM factor would play only if top brass of army is on board as they have sole proprietorship of hope wrapped around MQM neck. Army has great interest in Chinese President's visit and i think Gov is playing the strategy that will take it near to the honorable guest's arrival and then ask army to sort them out...

GeoG

[/COLOR]Do you really think so? I believe that initiative and momentum was lost by IK by dragging this on far too long. I think that
the focus is now away from the reforms. This failure on part of IK/PTI will be used by the supporters of status quo to put
up roadblocks for any meaningful electoral reforms. In fact it was not even reforms because we have had fairer elections in the
past even with less stringent rules and provisions than in 2013. The problem is not reforms or electoral changes rather
its the mindset that is the issue. The mindset that you can literally get away with murder if you have enough dough to pass around.

Wish that could result in an end to our practice of personality worship.

Agree with your assertion that dragging it further will only cause further damage as more you stay in limelight, higher probability of exposure of character and people start seeing lack of wisdom and character.

Why are you putting on status quo, it will be Noon who will try to take advantage of weaker position to and start renegotiationg from five and half points to two and half..

Ameern for your prayers..

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)

This will be a good lesson and will strengthen democracy
JH's revelations has cornered rogue elements in establishment
IK's stand on fair elections will bring electoral change sooner than later

Alas, it exposed the best man in our politics too that he is power hungry
association with Qadri was a very bad and wording used during this saga will haunt him if he did not mend his ways ...
True!

..power hungry enough to sell his soul to the devil.

Nothing good comes off that.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)

GeoG, i am concerned that agencies are now trying to get their other puppet MQM to align with PTI and PAT to give more lethal power to this unholy alliance. Seems like intention is to get them more violent powers to shut down cities with the help of MQM target killers and super anarchists