The mafia don of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari directing PPP affairs from his mafia headquarters in Dub

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

The mafia don of Pakistan, Asif Ali Zardari is directing PPP political and his financial affairs from his Mafia headquarters in Dubai in the safety of Amir of Dubai Kingdom. Dubai has become Monty Carlo of Middle East where world's notorious gangsters, mafia dons, tax avoiders', money launderers and debauched millionaires and billionaires take refuge to escape grip of their governments’ law enforcement agencies.

Asif Ali Zaradi is probably the most notorious criminal and thug that takes shelter in the Middle East capital of sins, gambling, luxury, money laundering and debauchery to escape Pak Rangers grips.

Nawaz Shariff Butt, Shahbaz Shariff Butt, Asif Ali Zardari, Altaf Hussein and other embezzlers of country's treasures are part time citizens of Pakistani and live in self exile in Dubai and many other capitals of Europe and USA to live in luxury, ostentation and comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
So? Why are you posting this stuff?

All 21 crore Pakistanis, even Non-Pakistanis, know about this stuff !

Seems like you were in some deep sleep for years and decades, and just woke up and started posting this stuff as if it is some kind of news !

Bhai, yeh party tou kaafi pehlay shooro ho chuki hai !

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Democracy is to protect loot of these roobers

Who cares about 21 crore only bhutto should live
sharif flourish.
Pakistani democracy is for thieves, of thieves by thieves

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its no secret that these qigs use London, Jeddah and Dubai as their hideouts, while running their mafias remotely. Zardari is clearly out there to avoid possible arrest on corruption cases. He will stay there till the dust settles down. If at all he comes back, he will probably reside in Bilawal house Lahore or Larkana in order to avoid Karachi, as that is where Rangers have been given an extended mandate.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
The prime object of my post was to start a campaign to make Dubai internally known as debauched city of sins, lust, gambling, money laundering and haven for mafia dons of the world. Asif Ali Zardari lives there to promote its sinful and illegal activities in the Middle East because of his well recognized infamous and notorious political status in the world.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Strange that all PPP corrupts have been allowed to enjoy abroad and the MQM "90" is repeatedly raided and 10,000 arrested. Is it implementation of law? Is this how the law is supposed to be implemented where most are exempted while a minority only qualifies to be under the punitive law of the state?

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
The prime object of my post was to start a campaign to make Dubai internally known as debauched city of sins, lust, gambling, money laundering and haven for mafia dons of the world. Asif Ali Zardari lives there to promote its sinful and illegal activities in the Middle East because of his well recognized infamous and notorious political status in the world.

Dubai is a great place for any visitor or resident, whether a national or not. Wish our each and every city or whole country could be same. Why don't we highight 99% truth of Dubai, instead of 1% alleged wrongs.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
بواسیر دو قسم کی ہے، خونی اور بادی، آپ کو کون سی ہے؟

انہیں کچھ نہ کہیں جناب ،
یہ تو کل تک سوہراب تھے ، آج نام ، کام ، پتہ ، ولدیت ، شہریت ، صاب تبدیل کر کے انکاؤنٹر بنے پھر رہے ہیں اور ہر کوئی ان کی بستی پر بستی کر رہا ہے .

طبیب کے مطابق ان کی بواسیر خونی یا بادی نہی ، انہیں وہ بیماری ہیں جس میں موں سے غلاظت نکلتی ہے ، اور بیت ال خلا سے نکلتے ہوے استنجے کی نہیں بلکے قلی کی ضرورت پڑتی ہے .

آپ انہیں ایک مریض ، یا ذہنی مریض جان کر معاف کر دیں

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I was not refering to any specific user - rather i commented in a whole perspective

thank you for taking a note of my comment sir

Dear
when some people havent got any solid reply or logical reply they come up with all the crap in the world and start abusing others and when they get deserved reply they come up with more crap

Sohrab ,
unfortunately is someone who does not have any reasonable and logical reply so you will always find him trying to bash others with various IDs

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
People should respect others' freedom of expression and not resort to absurd, filthy and obnoxious language when replying to some one's post.

Insan ki khush kalami uski peyhchan hoti ha.

One must never shun or be afraid of telling the truth and fighting against injustice but never demean oneself in words and deeds. I will always write and speak against corruption, injustice, crime, terrorism, nepotism and embezzlement of country assets by corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and any citizen of the country.

I have always believed that Asif Ali Zardari, Nawaz Shariff, Shahbaz Shariff, Altaf Hussein, Mullah Fazal-ul-Rahman, Asfander Wali Khan and some others are dangers to Pakistan's political stability. They are more interested in embezzling country's coffers than in betterment of the masses.

Last edited: