The Jamaat-i-Islami on Wednesday Blasted the for Removing Islamic Contents from Syllabus in KPK!

Afaq Chaudhry

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Jamaat-i-Islami on Wednesday Blasted for Removing Islamic Contents from Syllabus in KPK!

10636153_766529413393360_4433070891334438525_n.jpg

PESHAWAR: The Jamaat-i-Islami on Wednesday blasted the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government led by its partner, the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, for ‘removing’ Islamic contents from syllabus taught in public and private sector schools of the province and adjoining tribal areas.
“The provincial government has removed lessons on the life of Holy Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be upon Him), His wives and four caliphs from textbooks and inducted contents about Ranjit Singh, Raja Dahir, and Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, who had campaigned against the British Raj and carried out non-violence movement in the Indian sub-continent,” JI provincial chief Professor Ibrahim Khan told party workers in Sarai Naurung area of Lakki Marwat.
According to a news release issued here, Professor Ibrahim said his party had formally conveyed its reservations to the provincial government about changes in syllabus and had tabled recommendations to the relevant quarters for it.
He said neither the government had taken the JI into confidence on making objectionable stuff part of textbooks nor had the government shared anything on it with the party.

Prof Ibrahim says his party won’t let government function if qualms not addressed

Professor Ibrahim said his party had repeatedly asked the provincial government not to change syllabus and retain material on Islamic teachings and values, including jihad, but to no avail.
“Repercussions of the step will be very serious. If our reservations are not addressed to ensure that the syllabus conforms to the ideology of Pakistan, then we will not let the provincial government function,” he said.
The JI leader warned his party would agitate against the induction of objectionable material in textbooks.
He said even the previous Awami National Party-led government could not muster courage to remove Islamic contents from syllabus.
Professor Ibrahim voiced concern over the ongoing agitation and riots in Islamabad and said the last elections in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Fata were rigged like other parts of the country due to the change in results.
He said his party would not allow anyone to derail the current political system but at the same time, it favoured drastic reforms in electoral system.
The JI leader said the ongoing agitation in the federal capital would end very soon and that those behind it would be exposed.
He said the provincial government had been asking the federal government for introduction of biometric system to ensure transparency in elections but to no avail.
When contacted, provincial information and higher education minister Mushtaq Ghani expressed ignorance about the removal of Islamic contents from syllabus.
He said he was unaware of the induction of material, which was in conflict of Islamic teachings and ideology of Pakistan, in textbooks.
Ghani said he didn’t know about the recommendations put up by the JI on the matter.
“Jamaat-i-Islami is partner in our government. If it has reservations about syllabus, we are ready for discussion with them on it,” he said.
The minister said the government had no intention to remove material on the life of Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) from textbooks.
Meanwhile, an official in the textbook board told Dawn that the provincial government had agreed in principle to include all recommendations of the JI in new textbooks, which had yet to be published.
“The textbook board has received proposals and recommendations of the Jamaat-i-Islami and will be incorporated in new books,” he said on condition of anonymity.
The official said Ranjit Singh, Ghaffar Khan and other leaders were part of Indo-Pak history and therefore, it was impossible to remove their names or activities from the history.
He said according to the government policy, some contents about religious personalities could not be repeated in textbooks.
Published in Dawn, September 4th, 2014

http://www.dawn.com/news/1129807

Last edited by a moderator:

Afaq Chaudhry

جماعت اسلامی کو خیبر میں وزارت تعلیم نہ دینے کی اصل وجہ سامنے آ گئی ،تحریک انصاف کوئی وجہ بتائے گی ؟؟؟

uzairm

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is simply unacceptable ... PTI should explain....

جماعت اسلامی کو خیبر میں وزارت تعلیم نہ دینے کی اصل وجہ سامنے آ گئی ،تحریک انصاف کوئی وجہ بتائے گی ؟؟؟

Galaxy

How much the JI is in favor of 200 million uneducated Pakistanis is ,we all know now.They are part of the problem that's why they lost all their seats in Karachi to MQM thugs.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry. Idiot Khan is busy in making naya pakistan and chief minister is dancing on punjabi songs. we will not need any book after this topi drama.

Galaxy

JI is part of Maulvi Fazal.On whom there is always Allahs Fazal because he joins who ever ask him to join even communists.

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
what the hell is this ,pti should answer it . what the hell is they doing with Islamic content. Anyone from pti KPK representatives who will respond and clear the allegation

Last edited:

hassan25

Senator (1k+ posts)
waqat ka zia!!! pata nahi kis ne inn logon ko islam ka champion banaya hai JI har waqat pakistan ke khilaf
controversial rahi hai ISI se paise lena se bank defaulters ke sath muzakerat kervane tak halanke sabko
iss baat ka ilm hai ke PTI ne KPK ki government sambaltey waqat JI ko finance aur education minstries
main se aik ke paishkash ki the laiken inhoon ne finance minstry ka intakhab kia aur phir abb usko bhi chor
dia aur contrversial mavad ko phailane main sabse aagey hai JI Pakistan ke dushmanoo ke sath muzakrat
karvane main sabse aage jamaati munafik kahin ke

Last edited:

Galaxy

Ji is a jamat of **********.They got their both hands in cookie jar too.No clear stand on any thing.Sitting on fence because you never know from which side the offer will come.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
جماعت اسلامی حکومت مے نہیں ہے اور اگر ہے تو بات چیت کرے، نہ کے احتجاج کرنے جا رہی ہے یہ تو بڑی چیمپئن بنتی ہے بات چیت کی جہاں احتجاج کرنا ہوتا ہے وہاں بات چیت اور جہاں بات چیت کرنا چاہیے وہاں احتجاج. تف ہے جماعت اسلامی پر

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
what the hell is this ,pti should answer it . what the hell is they doing with Islamic content. Anyone from pti KPK representatives who will respond and clear the allegation
This is the exact hell which I have been talking about for over a year in my posts.

People like you used to tell me that, "PTI has revolutionized education so much in KPK that Harvard students are coming to study in KPK".

Then I used to say that, " The new syllabus has not been implemented even after first 15 months of coming into power and whenever it does, it would still be for only for year one".

But then all Pootians would reply that, "Love-child is justified because Nawaz is also regular user of red light district in Lahore".

I then used to say that, "Dude, I haven't even gotten to love-child as yet, please show me the revolution that has come in one year in education sector".

And the replies at this point onward were mostly in abuses. This is how the last one year has been spent.

You seem like a person of reason and some one rational. So let me say this to you, "[hilar] [hilar] [hilar] , Ha Ha! Told you so! Tabdeeli? My foot".

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
جماعت اسلامی حکومت مے نہیں ہے اور اگر ہے تو بات چیت کرے، نہ کے احتجاج کرنے جا رہی ہے یہ تو بڑی چیمپئن بنتی ہے بات چیت کی جہاں احتجاج کرنا ہوتا ہے وہاں بات چیت اور جہاں بات چیت کرنا چاہیے وہاں احتجاج. تف ہے جماعت اسلامی پر

JI is equal part of KPK provinsial govt.

What are you talking about?

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ji is a jamat of **********.They got their both hands in cookie jar too.No clear stand on any thing.Sitting on fence because you never know from which side the offer will come.
Then why did Imran make a coalition govt. with them in KPK?

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
What exactly is missing and what is being added ??? Would any JI supporter elaborate this ??
Thanks in advance.

Khair Andesh

چند دن احتجاج کر کے اسے ٹھنڈے پیٹوں برداشت کر لیا جائے گا۔ چند دن احتجاج بھی صرف خانہ پوری کے لئے ۔اس کے بعد کسی نئے ایشو پر احتجاج کا اعلان اور پچھلے کو بھول جانا۔ ہمیشہ یہی ہوتا آیا ہے۔اور یہ صرف جماعت کے ساتھ نہیں، ساری مذہبی جماعتوں نے وطیرہ بنایا ہوا ہے۔

Khair Andesh

What exactly is missing and what is being added ??? Would any JI supporter elaborate this ??
Thanks in advance.
وہی جہاد کی آیات کو نکالا جا رہا ہو گا، اور "روشن خیالی" کی باتیں ڈالی جا رہی ہوں گی۔امریکی امداد اسی شرط پر دیتے ہیں۔

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)

What is removed? any list? may be its just something which is sect.focused and to create harmony its been replaced with non controvertial enteries...just a guess...my thinking is State should stay away from religion...and let ppl do what they like....this will reduce the influence of Mullah I think...Its just I think you can disagree...my question is why we have to call mullah for janaza prayer? and Nikkah? and etc...can not muslims do it by self?

Cyclops

Minister (2k+ posts)
The official said Ranjit Singh, Ghaffar Khan and other leaders were part of Indo-Pak history and therefore, it was impossible to remove their names or activities from the history.