The jal (dajjal)

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
What is DAJJAL?

Ponder on this word
DAJJAL means 'The JAL' (Network, Web)

Network = Media, TV, Cable, Web, Satellites, Mobile networks, Internet etc etc
Internet = Network of Networks

See How every thing is controlled by this powerful Dajjal today, and how world is trapped in the Jal of Dajjal. Everybody is caught in the net of this Dajjal.

round_network1.JPG
images.jpg

See these Ahadees Now

a.JPG

1. Thick and entangled hair of Dajjal (like network)
2. Blinded by one eye (He will see through his materialistic, deceiving eye. His religious, spiritual eye will be shut)
3. Great deceiver (show truth as lie and lie as truth....means Control of Media)

b.JPG

4. His one eye will be flat (means TV, Monitors, LCD, cinema flat screens), other eye has circular swelling (like signals from TV station tower etc)

5. Only True believers will recognize Dajjal and they will try to break its network.

People open your eyes and See This Dajjal (Propaganda and Deceiving System)

----------------------------------------------
Its how I see this, people can disagree with this.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yar app iss ko uss ki aik branch keh saktay hoo baki yeh k ziada shahadetay yeh hain k woh aik insaan ki tarha ka ho ga .(bake allah ki zaat he behtar janti hai)

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sahi Bukhari

(1) Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle told us a long narrative about Ad-dajjal, and among the many things he mentioned, was his saying, "Ad-dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, 'I testify that you are the same dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah's Apostle .' Ad-dajjal will say to the people, 'If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?' They will say, 'No.' Then Ad-dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, 'Now I know your reality better than before.' Ad-dajjal will say, 'I want to kill him but I cannot.' " (Book #30, Hadith #106)

Sahi Bukhari

(3) Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet said to Ibn Saiyad, "I have kept for you a secret." Ibn Saiyad said, "Ad-Dukh." The Prophet said, "Keep quiet, for you cannot go beyond your limits (or you cannot exceed what has been foreordained for you)." On that, 'Umar said (to the Prophet ), "Allow me to chop off his neck!" The Prophet said, "Leave him, for if he is he (i.e., Ad-dajjal), then you will not be able to overcome him, and if he is not, then you gain no good by killing him." (Book #77, Hadith #615)

tajammulali

Councller (250+ posts)
او بھائی صاحب دجال ایک بندہ نہیں بلکہ ایک سسٹم ہے جو آج کل ہمکو نظر آ رہا ہے

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
What is DAJJAL?

Ponder on this word

See How every thing is controlled by this powerful Dajjal today, and how world is trapped in the Jal of Dajjal. Everybody is caught in the net of this Dajjal.

round_network1.JPG
images.jpg

See these Ahadees Now

a.JPG

1. Thick and entangled hair of Dajjal (like network)
2. Blinded by one eye (He will see through his materialistic, deceiving eye. His religious, spiritual eye will be shut)
3. Great deceiver (show truth as lie and lie as truth....means Control of Media)

b.JPG

4. His one eye will be flat (means TV, Monitors, LCD, cinema flat screens), other eye has circular swelling (like signals from TV station tower etc)

5. Only True believers will recognize Dajjal and they will try to break its network.

People open your eyes and See This Dajjal (Propaganda and Deceiving System)

----------------------------------------------
Its how I see this, people can disagree with this.

Brother first of all DAJJAL = THE JAAL (Web)... Bhai yeh dajjal word kaa urdu say koi laina daina nahi .. Arabic mein JAAL (Web) k liye koi aur word hai aur wo mujhe yaad nahi aa raha..

Ahadees say sabit hai k Wo PYARE AAQA (SALL ALLAH HU ALYEE HEE SALAAT TU WASALAAM) K zamanay mein mojood tha.. Jab sahaba kiraam(RADI ALLAH HU ANHUMA) Kissi samandar k safar mein kissi island pay gaye tau unhon nay ussay wahan dekha aur aa ker report kya tau PYARE AAQA (SALL ALLAH HU ALYEE HEE SALAAT TU WASALAAM)nay kaha wo dajjal hai.. (YEH IS HADEES KAA MAFHOOM HAI , MUJHE EXACT WORDS YAAD NAHI)..

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
We all know that famous hadith in which Prophet Muhammad said that Dajjal would stay in this world for 40 days. His first day would be like a year, 2nd day would be like a month, 3rd day will be like a week and rest of the 37 days would be like our days.
According to above hadith, is it possible that we have different dimesnions of time, e.g we all know that Allah's one day could be our 1000 years etc...

So, when it is said that one day like a year, could it be only one year in another dimesnion of time, but it could be 100s of year in our dimension of time?

Dajjal could be a system that would stay in this world for one day like a year, a day like a month and a day like a week, and would emerge in the form of human in the last 37 days.

So it could be true that the day like a year was when the ruling state was Britain controlling the world with iron fist and put the seed of todays economical system on the behest f jews. A day like a month could be when the ruling state is USA since WWII(Time we are living in now) and a day like a week could be when Israel becomes the ruling state (meaning Israel wont rule the world for too long), which could be happening very soon given the situation in Middle East.

Similarly in Surah Kahf, Ashab-e-Kahf stayed in the cave for 300 years (or 309 lunar years), but when they woke up they thought that they were only sleeping for about a day. Could it be possible that they were in different dimension of time where one day is equal to 300 years of our world?

Also, when Jesus comes back, he will be about 32-33 years old, same age when he was supposedly crusified. Does it mean that Jesus is staying the in the dimension of time where few days or weeks are equal to more than 2000 years on earth? Could it be possible that Jesus is in the dimension of time where few seconds could be equal to 2000 years on earth, because when he will be descended, he would still be sweating, as he probably was also sweating when he was bieng supposedly crucified.

Last edited:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is DAJJAL?

Ponder on this word

Bhai sahab Dajjal arabi ka lafz hai or aapnay isko aadha english aur aadha urdu ka lafaz banadia. Dajjal ka matlab hai jhutlana. Dajjal is comprised of three things,
1. Socio-economic and political situation.
2. An unseen force
3. A human being (with one eye and all the characteristics ascribed to him in ahaditdth).

I hope this will clear some of the things.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Just to add to that.
As far as what I have read, I believe that One-Eye depicts the Dajjal and the people who follows him (or Dajjalian System). Dajjal and his followers can only see with one eye i-e physical eye and would only believe on those things which they will be able to see with the naked eye.
On the other hand a Momin sees with two eyes, one is physical eye and the other is spritual eye. Quran also states that Allah has filled our heart with "NUR" and because of that light we are able to see at things spritually and that is also how we see Allah.
On the day of Jugment we will be walked thru a bridge that will lead to Heaven and under that bridge, there will be hell fire. The place will be so dark that if we bring our hands in front of us, we wont be able to see them. So, only people that were able to see with their spritual eye will be able to pass the bridge, and people who could only see with their naked physical eye will fall into the hell fire.
And Allah knows the best.

Bhai sahab Dajjal arabi ka lafz hai or aapnay isko aadha english aur aadha urdu ka lafaz banadia. Dajjal ka matlab hai jhutlana. Dajjal is comprised of three things,
1. Socio-economic and political situation.
2. An unseen force
3. A human being (with one eye and all the characteristics ascribed to him in ahaditdth).

I hope this will clear some of the things.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is called "Try to catch a black cat in a dark room,which is not there et al":lol: