The Home Where Mullah Umar is Claimed to Have Spent His Last Days

brohiniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
237201830_313653890550098_5330486196996447982_n.jpg

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)

The Home Where Mullah Umar Spent Her Last Days

_8f57c55a-c502-11e9-8b78-a387d3830b78.png

Mulla Umar ran away the moment first American troop stepped Afghan soil.
She escaped through the sewer system that was built to escape martyrdom in case Kuffar ever enter Afghanistan. History will remember her as Chootiya Shahed of Afghanistan, she was one of her kind ruler mankind ever witnessed.

gao mutar getting to your brain...

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know for a fact that Mulla Umer was one great leader with a lot of knowledge, wisdom and courage.

Just to save lives of Afghans he decided not to resist USA and leave the government but the arabs would have nowhere to hide and hence just for them he had to fight.

May Allah reward him with jannatul firdous. Aameen

It was because of him we witnessed that Islam can still be implemented as a system in this age with ease and that it brings a lot of blessings.

Media, through propaganda,played a huge role in building their bad image. And we must be fully aware that the similar methods will be used again to defeat them.

Though I am still skeptical about Taliban this time, but I hope and pray that their current leadership is not compromised. Aameen

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بہت انجوائے کر رہے ہيں، انڈينز کيساتھ پاکستانی لبرلز کو جلتا ديکھ کر ،​

These Chaddies emerge out there living posted above and stink the forum. They are pitiable creature. God has made them so let them be.....Nahi?