The Grave ---- A Reality

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
You should love God regardless. Regardless of any fear or lust for sawaab or greed of jannah. I love my God... but not because I am scared of hell fire or the dakness of the grave or i have greed for luxuries of Jannah.
So friends God is love and mercy, if you read sura rehman u will feel that love flowing like che in your body. Dont use fear or greed tactics to 'creat' love bcoz that isnt true love. True love is what you do without any expectation of returns and without fear of being punished (if u dont). :)

That is my personal feelings, others have right to differ.

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
You should love God regardless. Regardless of any fear or lust for sawaab or greed of jannah. I love my God... but not because I am scared of hell fire or the dakness of the grave or i have greed for luxuries of Jannah.
So friends God is love and mercy, if you read sura rehman u will feel that love flowing like che in your body. Dont use fear or greed tactics to 'creat' love bcoz that isnt true love. True love is what you do without any expectation of returns and without fear of being punished (if u dont). :)

The fear is necessary. Taqwa, as it is so encouraged in Islam is a must for Momin. Dont be arrogant and say u do not fear the wrath of Allah. Always a good idea to be humble in Islam. and please do not insult momins by calling the longing for sawab as "lust", of the wish for Jannah as "greed".

U need to get ur basics right

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
May Allah make mine, urs and all the Muslims that lived before us stay in the grave as comfortable as possible, Ameen.... say Ameen and lets hope Allah accepts our request

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
The fear is necessary. Taqwa, as it is so encouraged in Islam is a must for Momin. Dont be arrogant and say u do not fear the wrath of Allah. Always a good idea to be humble in Islam. and please do not insult momins by calling the longing for sawab as "lust", of the wish for Jannah as "greed".

you are right, but i didnt mean what you got from my message, but i do understand what u mean though.

قرآن میں جگہ جگہ اللہ نے لوگوں کو دوزخ کی آگ سے ڈرایا ھے۔ لوگوں کو دنیا میں بھی عذاب کا مزا چکھایا کہ باقی آنے والے ان سے عبرت پکڑیں۔ جس انسان کو اللہ کا خوف یا ڈر نہ رھے وہ اپنی تسلی کے لئے اللہ سے محبت کے داوے کرتا ھے لیکن عمل نہی کرتا۔ اگر کوئی دین اور دنیا کی راھنمائی کرے تو اسے ملا کہہ کر مذاق کا نشانہ بنایا جاتا ھے۔ قبر کی زندگی کے بارے یہ سبق بہت سے بھولے ھوئے لوگوں کی آنکھیں کھولنے کے لئے کافی ھے۔ لیکن جسے اللہ ھدایت دے۔ جو دنیا میں مست ھے اسے یہ فضول باتیں لگیں گی۔
سورہ رحمن میں انسان کو بتایا گیا ھے کہہ اگر وہ نیک کام کرے گا ۔ اللہ کے بتائے ھوئے راستے پر چلے گا تو اسے انعام میں کیا کیا ملے گا۔ قرآن کی باقی آیات میں زندگی گزارنے کا طریقہ۔ جو اس راستے ھٹ گئے ان کا انجام اور جو چلے ان کا صلہ۔ اور بار بار دوزخ کے بارے بتانا اس لئے کہ لوگ دوزخ کی اس آگ سے ڈریں ۔ جہاں تھوھڑ کا درخت کھانے کے لئے ۔ پینے کے لئے گرم پانی اور پیپ۔

اللہ سب کے لئے آسانیاں پیدا کریں اور ھدایت دیں۔ امین​

abbasi83

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Your definition of takwa is not correct....although takwa does mean fear but its a different kind of fear i.e aik khauf police kay danday ka hota hai, aur aik khof maa kay naraz honay ka hota hai (kisi say aisi muhabbat hona ke dil mein us kay naraz honay ka kauf paida hojaay). So takwa can be described as a feeling which lies in the second category. I hope you get my point.

This is my understanding. Allah knows best.

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
Your definition of takwa is not correct....although takwa does mean fear but its a different kind of fear i.e aik khauf police kay danday ka hota hai, aur aik khof maa kay naraz honay ka hota hai (kisi say aisi muhabbat hona ke dil mein us kay naraz honay ka kauf paida hojaay). So takwa can be described as a feeling which lies in the second category. I hope you get my point.

This is my understanding. Allah knows best.

The fear of God is derived from the punishment he will inflict on the wrongdoers. Maa kay nazar honay ka dar bhee is liay ha kay kahee wo baat karna na chhor day, khafa ho jayee etc. So her fear is derived from her disheartening, or an unfavorable change in her attitude. So one should fear God to keep him happy, if not, the results will be devastating

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear brother first thing we cannot love Allah like we love each other it is shirk to bring Allah at the level of human.. we can only love Allah how Allah taught us to love him
and that is fear of Allah.. do good deeds for paradise and stop doing bad deeds because of hell fire fear.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
We cannot love Allah like we love each other bringing Allah to the level of Human is SHIRK..

for example Anger in Islam is haram .. why because in anger person lost his control (human error).. in Quran Allah says meaning Allah show his anger to the non believers or yahoodi. this Anger is not like our anger because Allah is above having any weakness or error.

we should be very cautions when we speak about Allah or Islamic matter.. there is a hadith mafoom hay.

Shirk tarik raat may kalay pather per **** choonti jaisi hay yani.. itna difficult hay kay hum ussay samajh sakeen aur shirk kay illawa sara galati maaf hay.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Allama Iqbal said in Bal-e-Jibreel, Raste ki manzilon se guzr aur sirf aur sirf Allah ke Deen ki sarfarazi ke liye zindagi basar ker.

1.GIF

2.GIF

3.GIF

4.GIF

5.GIF