The Grand Masterplan

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you for your kind words.. :pakistanflag

As far as molvi is concerned... famous adage... barking dogs seldom bite.

Though covertly PMLN & PPP both of them are behind him but you gotta understand these so called political parties can not support him overtly because of international players watching them. Mullah in the west is seen as a man having soft corner for the terrorist outfits operating in Pakistan but more so in the neighboring Afghanistan.
Since, Kot Lakhpat inmate and his stupid, arrogant daughter are already convicted and are out of the game that's why they are desperate. On the other hand, Mr. 10% his sister and his shemale son do not have any conviction thus far, and the same is true for Shehbaz, his son and other PMLN cronies. Therefore, they are not in favor and they do not want to be seen hand in hand with mullah by the western capitals.

As far as Sindh and Balochistan are concerned... logistics will be a big big problem. A fat wallet is needed to bring the people out from these 2 provinces. Just few dozen people in few buses means nothing. Boarding & Lodging and food expenditure...? money is the king. Mullah himself is a beggar (fuqra), so where is the money??
So in my books this is a zero sum game.

Mujhay nazar aa raha hai keh in logoun ki bari phainti lagni hai is martaba. Gen Bajwa is little different than Gen Raheel Shareef and Gen Kayani. His doctrine is different than his predecessors. Though Imran is his boss and senior in age, yet he respects and loves him like his own... you can call a brother, a child or whatever you wanna call it. He openly tells people... I quote him, "Mayra Prime Minister eik mehnti, dayaant daar aur pur azam insaan hai aur maray mulk ki baag dore uskay mehfooz haathoun mein hai".
My word, I have never come across such kind of a tribute by a great man in his own right to another great man Allah has blessed this country with.
Hum apnay Rub ka jitna shuker karien woh kam hai.
Khud andazaha ker lein keh nawaz, zardari aur fazal jaisay keeray makoroun ki cheif sahib kay saamnay kaya haisiat ho gi??
Thank you...loved the noble quote you mentioned.... Excellent! ❤️

Inshallah... Painthi hi painthi... ???

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your parents or siblings are not responsible for your wrong doings. Your parents taught you well, but your inclined towards bad stuff is not their doings, its solely your responsibility.
You are oversimplifying it. TUQ is not a child. He is older than Bongi Khan .. PTI knew where TUQ was bringing his students and how he was paying them . Please talk facts . He never disassociated himself from TUQ even after the attack on PTV. the case is still registered against him in police station .

Last edited:

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are oversimplifying it. TUQ is not a child. He is older than Bongi Khan .. PTI knew where TUQ was bringing his students and who he was paying them . Please talk facts . He never disassociated himself from TUQ even after the attack on PTV. the case is still registered against him in police station .
Your choice. Your inclined towards negativity, what can i say.

The same bongi khan took the "Namoos e Risalat" to top level and told the whole world not to misbehave about it. If that is not enough for you, then be or think whatever you want. but before going forward, find only one person who has the guts to say it out loud in front of everyone in their home.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Your choice. Your inclined towards negativity, what can i say.

The same bongi khan took the "Namoos e Risalat" to top level and told the whole world not to misbehave about it. If that is not enough for you, then be or think whatever you want. but before going forward, find only one person who has the guts to say it out loud in front of everyone in their home.
My friend . Bongi Khan knew about the crowd TUQ brought and he intentionally ask TUQ to join him since he needed a bigger crowd. Bongi Khan is equally responsible for the actions of PAT goons . I bet you there are lots of good speakers in Pakistan . I used to listen to Shafi Naqi speeches in UOK when I used to visit university from high school.It is the actions which speak louder than words. Where is that Asia Bibi ?