The exact Speed of light mentioned in Quran [299792.4 km/sec]

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
could you pls put references how you came up with the values of ve, COs@ and T.
Much appreciated

Ve=speed of earth per hour revolving around its centre------------------> how quickly you see the sun moving across the sky. take the total earth circumference(size) divided by 24 hours(approx)
Alpha= angle of earth in the orbits of earth and the moon
Cosine Value can be calculated by any scientific calculator
t= No of seconds in one hour
T= No of hours in one month(of moon)
That's what I could understand...............All physics geeks are welcomed........

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)
Subhan Allah, Allah-o-Akbar, thank you very much for sharing.
Please note that we muslims should not say AD (after death of Christ PBUH), we should say AC (After Christ PBUH).

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I was not able to come up with the same number. Please correct me if I am doing it wrong.
According to my calculation with the data you provided, i am getting 151104.23 km/sec.

This is how I calculated using the information you provided.

The equation is:
12000 * (Ve * cos@) * T

Circumference of earth = 40075 km
so, 40075/24 = 1669.79

Angle of the earth is 23.4, so cos@ = 0.91775

T = number of hours in a moon month = 29.5*24 = 708

So, 12000 * (1669.79 * 0.91775) * 708 = 13019758889.6

so, 13019758889.59/86164.0906 = 151104.23 km/sec.

Please see above and correct me, if I did not follow your instructions correctly.

I believe, this calculation was spread by anti-islamic people, who are putting fake picture, fake quran, fake literature on the internet in order to mislead muslims.

If I calculated it wrong, then please post the correct calculations and I would really appreciate it.

I am also sending you a PM, to make sure you see my reply.

Jazak'Allah
Ve=speed of earth per hour revolving around its centre------------------> how quickly you see the sun moving across the sky. take the total earth circumference(size) divided by 24 hours(approx)
Alpha= angle of earth in the orbits of earth and the moon
Cosine Value can be calculated by any scientific calculator
t= No of seconds in one hour
T= No of hours in one month(of moon)
That's what I could understand...............All physics geeks are welcomed........