The Affliction that Faces Pakistan And its Cure!

Tabrez

Citizen
I would like to state up front that I am a Muslim and I attest that there is no god, except for Allah, and that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is His slave and messenger. I honor and love Prophet Muhammad more than words can explain.

I have noticed that in the Pakistani society the love of the Prophet (PBUH) has crossed all bounds and has reached the state of Shirk a sin that is unforgivable. Frequently, I hear on popular TV programs and Islamic lectures the titles of Aaqa-e-Dojahan, Sarkaar-e-Doalam, and Sartaaj-e-Alam to describe the Messenger of Allah. A simple search of the meanings of these titles in Urdu-English dictionaries reveals the following :

Aaqa - Owner, Ruler, King, Lord
Sarkaar Ruling Authority, Government
Sartaaj Chief, Sole Ruler, The Superior

Thus, the titles of the Prophet (PBUH) that are in common use in Pakistan literally mean:

Aaqa-e-Dojahan Owner of the two worlds; Ruler of the two worlds; King of the two wolrds; and Lord of the two worlds.
Sarkaar-e-Doalam Ruling authority of the two worlds; and Government of the two worlds.
Sartaaj-e-Alam Chief of the Universe; Sole ruler of the Universe; and The Superior of the Universe.

My dear Muslim brothers and sisters, what are we doing? These are titles befitting only the majesty of Allah alone: Allah alone is the Owner, Ruler, King, Lord, Government and Ruling Authority of the two worlds; He alone is the Chief, Sole Ruler and the Superior of the Universe. There is none other worthy of these titles regardless of how dear that personality is to us.

Do you think that when our Christian brothers and sisters made Jesus Christ (PBUH) into a god, they were consciously disobeying Allah? No, they were exaggerating the position of their Messenger due to misplaced love. King of kings, Lord, Master are some of the frequent titles used for Jesus (PBUH) in the Christian world. Are Muslims headed the same way? Before you arrogantly dismiss this, please remember the warnings of Allah in His Book :

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false. (Quran al-Ankabut 29:2-3)

Mankind was one single nation, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the People of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He will to a path that is straight. Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you?... (Quran Al-Baqara 2: 213-214)

Remember Shaitaans challenge:

He (Shaitaan) said: Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way: Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left (Quran al-Araaf 7:16-17)

He said that he will wait for people on the siraat al-mustaqueem (the straight way) and misguide them. What better way for Shaitaan than to use peoples love and respect for
Gods Messenger to delude them into committing the worst of all the sins shirk?

Along with these misplaced titles, I have also heard people making exaggerated claims about the Prophet Muhammads knowledge and his role. I have heard people say that the Prophet has knowledge of our imaan, and not only that, but that he also has knowledge of what is in the hearts of rocks, mountains and trees. He is also considered to be the reason for the creation of this Universe. None of these claims have any basis in Allahs Book that has detailed guidance for all of us. Please remember that any claim about Allah and His Messenger must be verifiable through the Quran, which Allah has also called the Furqan (The Criterion for distinguishing correct from incorrect). If the claim cannot be verified by the Furqan, it remains only a conjecture and nothing more.

In this regard let us look at what the Furqan states about the knowledge of the Messenger:

Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things). (Quran Luqman 31:34)

Say: I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith. (Quran al-Araaf 7:188)

The Prophet (PBUH) is made to state a basic truth i.e. that if he had knowledge of the unseen, there would not have come to him any trials and dangers. How can he have knowledge of what is in the hearts on people and in the hearts of other living things when no where does the Quran support any such claim?

The job of Allahs Messenger has been stated clearly without any ambiguity in the Quran. As 7:188 states his job is to be a warner (nazeerun) and bringer of glad tiding (basheerun). This is stated elsewhere also with more emphasis:

Verily We have sent thee in truth, as a bearer of glad tidings, and as a warner: and there never was a people, without a warner having lived among them (in the past). (Quran al-Fatir 35:24)

And to rehearse the Qur'an: and if any accept guidance, they do it for the good of their own souls, and if any stray, say: I am only a warner (Quran al-Naml 27:92)

Thou art no other than a warner (Quran al-Fatir 35:23)

Say: I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the apostles, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I follow but that which is revealed to me by inspiration; I am but a warner open and clear. (Quran al-Ahqaf 46:9)

This universe has been created for a purpose. Nothing has Allah created without a purpose. What that purpose is, we do not know and neither are we informed about that in the Quran:

Not without purpose did We create heaven and earth and all between! that were the thought of Unbelievers! but woe to the Unbelievers because of the Fire (of Hell)! (Quran Suad 38:27)

Men who celebrate the praises of Allah, standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and contemplate the (wonders of) creation in the heavens and the earth, (With the thought): "Our Lord! not for naught Hast Thou created (all) this! Glory to Thee! Give us salvation from the penalty of the Fire. (Quran Ale Imran 3:191)

Nowhere does Allah say that the purpose was the Prophet Muhammad. To make any such claims is to lie about Allah, and to lie about Allah and His Messenger after the clear guidance that has come to us would be a betrayal of the trust that we have been handed. And those who betray Allahs trust are never blessed.

In the end, I will quote a warning from the Quran for all those who claim to be the Ummati or the people of the Prophet (PBUH). This warning is stated in Surah Furqan (The Criterion) and a scene of the Day of Judgment is laid out:

Then the Messenger will say: O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense. Thus have We made for every prophet an enemy among the sinners: but enough is thy Lord to guide and to help. (Quran al-Furqan 25:30-31)

It is the people of the Messenger who would have forsaken the Quran i.e., they would believe in things and state beliefs that have no basis in the Quran. How will these people be led away from the Quran? They will be led away by enemies that every prophet has:

Likewise did We make for every Prophet an enemy - evil ones among men and jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone. (Quran al-Anam 6:112)

Allah has told that shaitaan will try to delude people away from the message of His Prophet just like he deluded people before from the message of their prophets by inventing flowery discourses that sound very nice, but have only half-truths in them.

Unfortunately, today in Pakistan, these flowery discourses are part and parcel of the religious terminology discourses and titles that have no basis in the Quran. Is this any surprise that Pakistan is in the state where it is? The only cure for that is to return to the rope of Allah and make the Quran al-Furqan the only criterion to determine the right from wrong. Let us return to the pure monotheism - without any elements of shirk - preached by Allahs blessed Messenger (PBUH), and let us not fall into the trap of shaitaan by associating titles to Allahs Messenger that sound nice, but contain clear elements of shirk. We are a people going through a test, and Allahs Azab is upon us for dwelling in shirk. The favor of Allah is no more with us, and we dont need rocket science to see that. It is very obvious.

Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who have changed the favor of Allah into blasphemy and caused their people to descend to the House of Perdition? (Quran Ibrahim 14:28)

Because Allah will never change the grace which He hath bestowed on a people until they change what is in their (own) souls: and verily Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things). (Quran al-Anfal 8:53)

There is still hope for us, but the key is that the change comes from inside our selves from the depths of our belief-systems. Only then will Allahs help come to us:

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect. (Quran ar-Rad 13:11)

Let us change our inner selves and seek Allahs forgiveness for the mistakes we have committed in ignorance, and let us resolve never to allow shaitaan to delude us again. When we as individual and as a nation make this change, we will see Allahs grace coming down upon us again. Ameen.

Wasalam,
Tabrez

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab Koi nahi tha to allah tha aur allah nay apnay aap ko mutarif karana cha ha to allah nay makhlooq ko paida kia.

I just wanna mention one more thing here that u might hav notice people who arrange mehfil e naat and invite popular naat khuan they keep saying naat till fajr time and after this over so many people doesnt go for fajr prayer so its like they give importance to something but didnt give importance to namaz which is farz.

S

shagi

Man you are again starting the same debate which is going on for last founten centuries... ''Is Mohammad (SAW) a noor or bashar?''.
I am 100% sure that there is not a single person in Pakistan who has any doubt in differenciating God and His meseenger. They all know the difference.
Watch this vedio of Dr Israr.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ehoww1Yu7Q&feature=related[/video]

vtiorial

Citizen
shagi said:
Man you are again starting the same debate which is going on for last founten centuries... ''Is Mohammad (SAW) a noor or bashar?''.
I am 100% sure that there is not a single person in Pakistan who has any doubt in differenciating God and His meseenger. They all know the difference.

Awesum lecture thanks shagi for such a knowledge full lecture in this video

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let us include some or at least two more words:
"Ashaque Rasool" (lovers of Rasool), and "Shamay Risalaat kay parvanay". These types of people are brain washed. They themselves do not know what they utter and what the meanings of those words are. They seem to be intoxicated in such things. Sometime I feel that we (Muslims or so-called Muslims) are on similar track as were Children of Israel.
Dr Israr, no doubt is a learned person. But his Video has not solutioned anything rather has complicated altogether more. The clear cut and elucidated verses of Quran are not sufficient for these type of Ulema, they wish to twist them according to their own theories. I do not agree with him what he is saying in video at all.
Now your question of "believers" at the same time making "shirk", I may quote few verses of Quran that solution every aspect of your post: It is in Surah Yusuf:
????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ?????????????
??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? (???? ??) ????? ????
Yet no faith will the greater part of mankind have, however ardently thou dost desire it
????? ???????? ???????????? ???????? ?????? ????? ????????????
??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???
And most of them believe not in Allah without associating (other as partners) with Him!
SO MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHILE BELIEVE IN ALLAH BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE MUSHRIKS.
And Allah will never forgive the sin of Shirk.

Tabrez

Citizen
shagi said:

salam alaikum,

I am not sure what fourteen centuries old "debate" you are referring to here. I am only aware of what the Book of God is saying:

<Aw yakoona laka baytun min zukhrufin aw tarqa fee alssamai walan numina liruqiyyika hatta tunazzila AAalayna kitaban naqraohu qul subhana rabbee hal kuntu ILLA BASHARN rasoolan>

"'Or thou have a house adorned with gold, or thou mount a ladder right into the skies. No, we shall not even believe in thy mounting until thou send down to us a book that we could read.' Say: 'Glory to my Lord! Am I ANYTHING BUT A MAN - an apostle?" (Qur'an 17:93)

<ul innama ana BASHARUN mithlukum yooha ilayya annama ilahukum ilahun wahidun faman kana yarjoo liqaa rabbihi falyaAAmal AAamalan salihan wala yushrik biAAibadati rabbihi ahadan>

"Say: 'I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah. whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner.'" (Qur'an 18:110)

<Qul innama ana BASHARUN mithlukum yooha ilayya annama ilahukum ilahun wahidun faistaqeemoo ilayhi waistaghfiroohu wawaylun lilmushrikeena>

"Say thou: 'I am but a man like you: It is revealed to me by Inspiration, that your Allah is one Allah, so stand true to Him, and ask for His Forgiveness.' And woe to those who join gods with Allah." (Qur'an 41:6)

As you can see the above verses from the Qur'an leave no doubt about the nature of the Prophet Muhammad. Messengers before him were also made to testify that they were MEN (BASHAR):

<Qalat lahum rusuluhum in nahnu illa BASHARUN mithlukum walakinna Allaha yamunnu AAala man yashao min AAibadihi wamakana lana an natiyakum bisultanin illa biithni Allahi waAAala Allahi falyatawakkali almuminoona>

"Their apostles said to them: 'True, we are human like yourselves, but Allah doth grant His grace to such of his servants as He pleases. It is not for us to bring you an authority except as Allah permits. And on Allah let all men of faith put their trust.'" (Qur'an 14:11)

Now that it is clear what the Word of God says about the nature of the Prophet and all other messengers, I would like to say that your response had nothing to do with my original post. Regardless of what the original nature of the Prophet is/was, he still is NOT the "Ruler of the two worlds" or "Sole government of the Universe" or "Lord of the two worlds". Do you disagree with this? Please state your reason why and give me references from the Qur'an that support your reasons.

wasalam,
Tabrez

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Regardless of what the original nature of the Prophet is/was, he still is NOT the "Ruler of the two worlds" or "Sole government of the Universe" or "Lord of the two worlds". Do you disagree with this? Please state your reason why and give me references from the Qur'an that support your reasons.
Brother,
You are asking which those type of Ulema cannot supply from Quran.

http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00050/prophet/p.html