Terrorism - Gen Rtd Pervaiz Musharaf's Lecture

A

abbasiali

From the beginning I had been keep saying, Musharaf had the "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" to change the Pakistan's fate, his first three years were the real proof of his conduct, but it was so unfortunate, when he start taking part in politics and start collecting "LOTEYS OF ALL PARTIES" mainly Chaudhries, who now disown him, So what he is trying to claim in USA. "MAY BE A NEW JOB BY OBAMA"

QSHAH

Citizen
abbasiali said:
From the beginning I had been keep saying, Musharaf had the "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" to change the Pakistan's fate, his first three years were the real proof of his conduct, but it was so unfortunate, when he start taking part in politics and start collecting "LOTEYS OF ALL PARTIES" mainly Chaudhries, who now disown him, So what he is trying to claim in USA. "MAY BE A NEW JOB BY OBAMA"

Well I guess as a person he was good to Pakistan. Much better than Zardari, Nawaz and so on. Why cant we give him another chance!

a_majeed

Citizen
Iqbal Azeem sahib ka aik munfarad shar yaad aa raha hey.
MUJE JO BHI DUSMAN E JAAN MILLA PUKHTA KAR E JAFFA MILLA
NA KISSI KI ZARAB GHALAT PARI NA KISSI KA TEER KHATA HUVA.
AJ Musharaf ka dour iss dour se better lagney laga hey, kissi ko Benazeer,benazeer lagney lagi hay,koi Nawaz ko better kehney laga hey.koi Marshal law kay haq mae hey.MAGAR zara har Hakumat par niggah kareen kis ne Logoun(AWAM) kay masley Hal kiye hain????..... KISSI NE NAHI. Bulkay izaafa kia hay. aissa koun hey????
kia koi ghour kia aap ne?
APP ko apney views ki dawat hay

S

shagi

We need such an active, progressive and intellegent leader in Pakistan like Musharaf. Give him a second go.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shagi said:
We need such an active, progressive and intellegent leader in Pakistan like Musharaf. Give him a second go.

You called him 'active, progressive and intellegent leader', now thats funny. He was nothing self imposed dictator, created false case against Nawaz (I am no fan of Nawa) to oust him on behalf of US (US wanted to punish NS for his nuclear test), he kept postponing the elections, army elites got richer through corruptions, he brought free media for fuhashi and khurafat, he publicized his picture with two poodles in his arms, list goes on.

If it weren't for his lack of brain and cowardice US, NATO, Indians wouldn't be at the western borders now. On behalf of the US, India massed troops at the eastern border. Musharraf ducked and showed cowardice and let the Americans come in Afghanistan. US promised they will catch Laden in THREE DAYS then leave. If Mush had least bit of brain he would have caught the American tricks.

sorry but I don't agree that Mush is a better choice at all. It seems that Us is slowly laying the ground work thru media to bring their slave (Mush) back in power, since PPP specially Zardari has now become a liability for the US

Zaid Hamid, the only alternative, Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
shagi said:

sorry bro

When it comes to a nation, there is no such thing as a second chance. Either you do it good the first time or we shall write your name in bad ink in history.

No second chance for traitors and cowards.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
one of the best man for pakistan all times,

i hope that you will come back , and rule the nation to its glory

i do love you as my leader , [musharaf]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
He Mushi destroyed his own country. so I even did not bother to listen what he is saying. He is seller everything now still cashing our beloved country. One day he got shame on himself too, if he got a tiny gharat.