Teacher decapitated in France by a terrorist

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its funny this thing comes up as France is building up its justification to put more sanctions on Muslim community in France

Dr.Ahsan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There is gradual increase in the right winger's extremism in France in the name of freedom of expression. Increase in the popularity of National Front party (right wing) Led by Marine Le Pen is a good example . In Sarkozy's election she was got 17% vote(ranked 3rd), then in Francois Hollande's election 28% votes (ranked 3rd again) but in last 2017 election (where Emmanuel Macron won) her party ranked 2nd with 33.9% votes. There are clear chances that she will win 2022 election. I was thinking that France will become unlivable for Muslims after that but Macron has shown that he is no less than Le Pen in the support of right wingers.
The biggest problem in France is that majority of Muslims in France are illegal immigrants from African countries and seen as non-contributing citizens. There is little to no political or social existence of Muslim representation in France which make us an easy target to be used for political gains.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Some of these people in the west are so brainwashed by their churches that they blindly will do anything in ignorance.

Galaxy

Most of it is lac of knowledge and ignorance. Once they study Quran they usually understand and agree with the teaching of Islam.

Vitamin_C

majority of Pakistanis support this, even Waqar Zaka says if you say anything about Prophet then Sar tan se judaa

Watch the interview of the father of the guy who stabbed innocent bystanders at the closed office of Charlie Hebdo... entire village was supporting that terrorist including the reporter

So sad, glad the fool was killed, totally deserved it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
majority of Pakistanis support this, even Waqar Zaka says if you say anything about Prophet then Sar tan se judaa

Watch the interview of the father of the guy who stabbed innocent bystanders at the closed office of Charlie Hebdo... entire village was supporting that terrorist including the reporter

dddd0f36e8d8effff3f4eb379919473b.gif

Raiwind-Destroyer

What would you do if you have options to bring skilled workers from Thailand or from Pakistan. Thailand people wont create problems like this.
I thought a racists and Islamophob like you had blocked me

If you hate Pakistanis so much that why even be on this website

Diabetes

MPA (400+ posts)
La ikrah fi deen- deen mein koi jabar nahi - that’s what teacher was saying that everyone should have a freedom to have a religion or not to have a religion. Did the teacher say wrong? But a terrorist killed him. Very sad.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

فرانسیویوں کی اکثریت فرانس کے نرندر سنگھ مودی کی حمایت کرتی ہے

Vitamin_C

TRT is controlled by Mullah Erdogan. What makes Macron a Modi? Did he start riots that burned, killed and raped thousands of Muslims? A teacher was killed in France for teaching French values to French children. A mindset that is 1400 years old cannot co-exist with a modern society. Even moderate Pakistanis say if you say anything against Muhammad then sir tan se juda.

Few weeks ago a Pakistani started attacking random people with a machete outside the former office of Charlie Hebdo. No one in Pakistan condemned it, not Imran Khan and not media. Some reporters even glorified it and now Shabir Shakir has even started propaganda against France and bitching about Islamophobia.

I think French have done good job by deporting people who do not conform with a modern society, another Muslim family was deported because they beat up their daughter who was dating a French man. Ban on face covering and ban on virginity tests. France is on the right track. People who want to enforce 7th century rules in a 21st century civilized country should be deported.

Ill give bonus points to the country that bans lotas, all the Pakistani restaurant washrooms smell like shit where ever you go in the West.

فرانسیویوں کی اکثریت فرانس کے نرندر سنگھ مودی کی حمایت کرتی ہے

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
TRT is controlled by Mullah Erdogan. What makes Macron a Modi? Did he start riots that burned, killed and raped thousands of Muslims? A teacher was killed in France for teaching French values to French children. A mindset that is 1400 years old cannot co-exist with a modern society. Even moderate Pakistanis say if you say anything against Muhammad then sir tan se juda.
اس انتہا پسند نے بچوں کو فرانسیی روایات سیکھانی تھیں تو سکول کے سربراہ کے خاکے دیکھاتا، موجودہ اور سابقہ پوپ کو نشانہ بناتا. اسے افراد کے خاکے دیکھاتا جو فرانس کی اکثریتی آبادی اور تاریخ سے متعلق ہیں. اگر عیسائی ان کی محترم شخصیات کا مذاق اڑانے پر خوش ہوتے ہیں اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کے مسلمان بھی

Vitamin_C

They can show pictures and talk about whatever they want, their society allows it and its part of French values. Who are we to go to their country and behead them. If some Muslims cannot accept those values why do they even go there?

اس انتہا پسند نے بچوں کو فرانسیی روایات سیکھانی تھیں تو سکول کے سربراہ کے خاکے دیکھاتا، موجودہ اور سابقہ پوپ کو نشانہ بناتا. اسے افراد کے خاکے دیکھاتا جو فرانس کی اکثریتی آبادی اور تاریخ سے متعلق ہیں. اگر عیسائی ان کی محترم شخصیات کا مذاق اڑانے پر خوش ہوتے ہیں اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کے مسلمان بھی

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
They can show pictures and talk about whatever they want, their society allows it and its part of French values. Who are we to go to their country and behead them. If some Muslims cannot accept those values why do they even go there?
ٹھیک ہے، استاد کو چاہے تھا کا سکول کے سربراہ، پوپ اور فرانس کی آبادی اور تاریخ کو مثال بناتا

فرانس میں لاکھوں اساتذہ ہوں گے آخر اسی کا سر قلم کیا گیا. حق نا صحیح وجہ تو تھی

مسلمانوں کو وہاں بلوانے سے پہلے سبز باغ دیکھانے کی بجائے اصلیت بتانی چاہے تھی​

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
LOl why does your brain blackout when I mention the elephant in the room.
Why is it you cannot miss a single opportunity to grind that axe of yours. You are turning into, no scratch that, you have turned into a one trick pony. If you need to do your catharsis against Islam, there are a million and one islamophobic sites where people will pat you on your back. Why waste your time here?

You think you can convince anyone with your flawed arguments? Or that you will change your stance regardless of any argument that has been brought forward to you many times like in the past?

No your here simply to say, you all are wrong and I am right, don't bother me with the facts my mind is already made up.

Vitamin_C

I never said that. I am probably wrong atleast half if the time and I never said you all are wrong.

At the same time you cannot pretend that whole Pakistan follows Ghamdi and peaceful versions of Islam.

These books can be interpreted in the way they have been not just in Pakistan but also Russia, Kosovo, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq. You cannot run away from that fact by attacking me personally and avoiding my arguments.

No your here simply to say, you all are wrong and I am right, don't bother me with the facts my mind is already made up.