Tayyip Erdoğan Supports Palestine & Busted Israel in front of World Leaders in United Nations

I see. u can't digest good speech .... probably going to leak. Yet , you are talking about Kashmir and its struggle.
Nah , i give a shit to kashmir.Kashmiris cannot fight for their freedom so why shall we think about them then ? yea azad kashmir bhi pathano ne azad karwa ke dya hai...kashmiris dont want to fight but want others to come and fight for them.

You are a Jali Phatan like Bongi Khan. I never heard any real Pathan say something bad about Kashmir and their people.

why not kashmiris ask nawaz and nawaz supporters to fight for them ? after all 90% kashmiris are nawaz supporters...

Kasmiris are free people. They don't need Pakistan as much as Pakistan needs Kashmir. They may decide to fight their own war and they are doing it without the help of any Islamic Country. They may decide to have their own sovereign country . Pakistan only degraded their real struggle by infiltrating Mercenaries and screwing up the cause of independent of Kashmir. What about the Part of Kashmir separated from it, The Bultistan and bilgit ? They are the part of Kashmir as well and the part of Kashmir you called AJAK . It is kashmir's part and not Pakistani part. Pakistan is also playing politics with Kashmiris.

i dont care if kashmiris wana live with pakistan or not but they must start jihad against india first then mujahideen will also join them inshallah.Sitting in house and waiting for Pak army to cross LOC and give freedom to them wont happen atleast not now...

I think you guys are too polluted to start a Jihad. A zani at helm can't start to preach Jihad. As far as the Kashmir is concerned, they will not only take the IOK but also the Kashmir which Pakistan has grabbed and later divided. Allah has its own ways, if the people of Kashmiri's struggle is real and bless by Allah, they won't need a help of an army who surrendered 93 thousand strong . Allah is suffice.

yes its true , Pakistan will loose Azad Kashmir and Lahore first.Thats what Niamatullah shah wali said but later Pakistan will take them back and mujahideen will enter india.Indians will come inside till chitral which is KPK ?

Thats is only in your dream . But first we must start a Jihad against Naswar and Naswaris.

first read niamatullah shah wali predictions then talk..thats is another thing if you dont beleive niamatullah shah wali.For you nawaz is last prophet and he is sinnless right ?

RAW AGENT

i don't think kashmir will be free from hindus .