Talat Hussain's suggestion for imran khan....

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i personaly love imran khan because of his political ideaolg and also staighforwardness..... but pakistan men hukoomat karnay k lye seedha hona bewaqoofi hay.... talat hussain ne iss program men imran khan ko 100% durust batain kahin hen aur iss men koi shakk nahi k talat hussain ki baton se koi bhi samajhdaar aadmi jo pakistani poltics ko janta hay se disagree krsakta hay...
Imran khan......please make an alliance with someone otherwise yeh kameenay politician kacha kha jaen gay.....awam unparh ho ...election commission biased ho...police aur makami administration political influence se jakri ho.....to koi bhi plan koi bhi agenda haeeqaqt ka roop nahi dhaar sakty....koi revolution khoon k bghair nahi aa sakti...aur hamaray mulk men ab ragon men khoon nahi bayghairti bahti hy...ham drone hamlon pe ahtajaj nahi krty .. ham karachi men qatlo gharat gari pr ahtajaj k liye nahi nikalty .....ham mahngaee ka rona rotay hen lakin vote phir bhi inn ghatya logon ko dety hen by election men... election se akelay revolution ki umeed bewaqoofi hy imran khan... ziada umeedain matt bandho iss awam se... just watch talat hussain's true and straightforward comments....

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Talat is right, Imran should have joined PMLn if he was serious to bring change in this country. To be honest, PMLn is much bettter than PPPP, PMLq or MQM. Imran wants solo drive which seems impossible as he is focusing on Punjab and few places in KP. If he wants to be PM, should go to Sind and Baluchistan a well.

Imran has got no other political figures in his party, no strong candidates. Imran own constituency is not decided or sure yet. I personally think, he may be interested from Lahore or Peshawar and both cities will not give him enough votes to win.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys be honest!!!
PML-N is the worst party as its lead by worst leaders (shareef family).

We all know what is PPP and MQM, and what they are. And both the PPP and MQM don't portray themselves as pious group of people.
Where as PML-N is concern, they are the group of worst people in Pakistan and they portray themselves as very honest, loyal to the country, etc. etc.

IK stance is 100% right, not to join such rubbish!!!

What is Talat's qualification and experience, he is nothing more than an anchor to earn his bread and butter as well the other anchor. It is good for any politician to appear in such TV talks to give their message to the nation, but not to follow any anchor. The best platform for such discussion will be their own CEC, etc.

PkRevolution

It is not IMRAN's fault. He should not run behind PMLN. Nawaz Sharif should act as senior politician and first sorry from nation for supporting PPP as friendly opposition for more than 3 years. He should declare his and his party members assets, no foreign accounts, no money outside from country. Then he (NAWAZ) should admire agenda of PTI and his party's wish for coalition with PTI. Only then under some conditions IMRAN should go in this coalition.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brothers, let's look at this point from another angle.

When IK was asked by an anchor about alliance with PML-L, IK abruptly replied, " NO, Moomin Eik Soorakh Sey Bar Bar Naheen Dasa Jata ", Subhan Allah, this is the teaching of the Prophet PBUH.

Even our religious parties like JI and JUI, don't follow, Prophet's saying and keep making alliances with such rubbish parties, who have no deen no iman.

I wish to enlist here PML-N's betraying record to remind all brothers and sisters who is PML-N:

PML-N betrayed JI in IJI
PML-N betrayed MQM in the same tenure
PML-N (actually Mian Shareef, Nawaz Shareef, and Shahbaz Shareef) betrayed Choudhary Brothers for not giving them Punjab Ministry as was agreed with them for posting NS for PM posiltion.
PML-N betrayed Ijaz ul Haq (who NS begged to help against BB)
PML-N betrayed Zia-ul-Haq (whose cause NS promise to follow and encash votes and now NS disown Zia)
PML-N betrayed in Lawyers moment
PML-N betrayed APDM

so, how can one trust PML-L ? ? ?

Where the leadership is concern, PTI is only the party who has real leaders and that's what Pakistan need to rehabilitated itself.

So, let's join PTI and support IK to bring a significant reform in the country including peace in my Karachi and other part of the country.

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
talat is just a journilist ,and imran is a leader who knows ground realities much more than talat n us . so trust ur leader .no need to follow ppl who dont have dare to do programe on karachi killers or impacts of drone attacks.

Just_one

Banned
PMLN is a corrupt thug party, which is no better than PPP. They are all one and the same thing.

PMLN is also responsible for all the bad things which have happened in Pakistan under this government's tenure, as PMLN was acting as a friendly opposition and enjoying government in Punjab (which it still is) at the same time.

Nawas Sharif is as crook as Zardari. Both have corruption allegations; both don't pay taxes; both have assets abroad.

PMLN and PPP are the two sides of the same coin.

No alliance with this corrupt party.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
i personaly love imran khan because of his political ideaolg and also staighforwardness..... but pakistan men hukoomat karnay k lye seedha hona bewaqoofi hay.... talat hussain ne iss program men imran khan ko 100% durust batain kahin hen aur iss men koi shakk nahi k talat hussain ki baton se koi bhi samajhdaar aadmi jo pakistani poltics ko janta hay se disagree krsakta hay...
Imran khan......please make an alliance with someone otherwise yeh kameenay politician kacha kha jaen gay.....awam unparh ho ...election commission biased ho...police aur makami administration political influence se jakri ho.....to koi bhi plan koi bhi agenda haeeqaqt ka roop nahi dhaar sakty....koi revolution khoon k bghair nahi aa sakti...aur hamaray mulk men ab ragon men khoon nahi bayghairti bahti hy...ham drone hamlon pe ahtajaj nahi krty .. ham karachi men qatlo gharat gari pr ahtajaj k liye nahi nikalty .....ham mahngaee ka rona rotay hen lakin vote phir bhi inn ghatya logon ko dety hen by election men... election se akelay revolution ki umeed bewaqoofi hy imran khan... ziada umeedain matt bandho iss awam se... just watch talat hussain's true and straightforward comments....

Dear Malik,

May I request you to refrain talking anything, which creates any "SENSE" Our friends doesn't like anything which based on facts.

Our friends have habit of running after "TRUCK'S LIGHTS" or keep pushing other to run after "TRUCK'S LIGHT"

This above mentioned show was a real eye opener, and two very well prominent and very well "BIASED" Anchors towards Imran Khan, had tried to make IK understand, how he has been going towards decline, his policies will make him controversial, (Which has happened in fact now) People who use to believe on him blindly, now have started showing their concerns.

However it was a good attempt, I really appreciate your courage truthful concern toward Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Malik495

Dear Malik,

May I request you to refrain talking anything, which creates any "SENSE" Our friends doesn't like anything which based on facts.

Our friends have habit of running after "TRUCK'S LIGHTS" or keep pushing other to run after "TRUCK'S LIGHT"

This above mentioned show was a real eye opener, and two very well prominent and very well "BIASED" Anchors towards Imran Khan, had tried to make IK understand, how he has been going towards decline, his policies will make him controversial, (Which has happened in fact now) People who use to believe on him blindly, now have started showing their concerns.

However it was a good attempt, I really appreciate your courage truthful concern toward Pakistan and Pakistanis.

you are right abbasi brother...talat and kashif are trying to convey imran khan that the way he is thinking is just like a dream and written script where you already have done it..... i dont have doubt on imran khan's struggle but there are some certain game plans in politics by which you can gain somthing better....Imran is thinking that he is going to sweep election by 2/3 majority and will revolutionise the system as he is talking about... Experience in contesting election is always matter ...seat adjustment...popular candidates...and strong election compaign can help him to enter in national assembly with some respect.. othewise i m afraid may be he will be the only one or may be under 10 seats he can get maximum under his strict political agenda.. talat said from election compaign to formation of government he has to play sensibly otherwise same jalsas same dharnas and same struggle...................and so on

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I admire Talat and I know he admires Imran Khan, whatever he may say on air. I think we see two viewpoints here and it was a good discussion. One is the realists view, which says that since it is "improbable" that PTI would be able to sweep the next elections, it is better to make an alliance with some like minded parties. Imran's view is that of a visionary. If IK had been a realist he probably wouldn't have established Shaukat Khanum or Namal University or pushed the Pakistani team to victory in '92. He believes in pushing himself to achieve and you'll see him always telling people that nothing is impossible, as his life experiences tell him. So analysts who base their opinions on facts and figures may not understand him at times. But his past says that he deserves a chance to prove himself.

That does not mean that PTI will not go into any alliance. But the main issue is corruption and collection of taxes. Parties whose leaders pay less taxes and are involved in corruption will be obstacle to his agenda of transformation. But with other parties esp. in the APDM and other "clean" or like-minded politicians it is very much possible. And I think there are behind the scenes effort going on for that.

forum4email

Councller (250+ posts)
لیڈر ہوتا ہی ایسا ہے جو اکیلے ہی ہر طوفان سے لڑنے کے لیے پرعزم ہو۔ عمران خان ایک پیدائشی لیڈر ہے اور ایک سیاسی طورپر نظریاتی لیڈر ہے جو اپنے نظریہ پرکسی بھی قسم کاسمجھوتہ نہیں کرنا چاہتا۔ پاکستان کو ایسے ہی لیڈر کی ضرورت ہے۔