talat hussain left aaj tv.for money or what?

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Order agaya! Talat k saray banners website se hata do!

Talat Hussain,, ka tajziya,, doosrey sab anchers se completely different hota hai, Govt per critcise Talat bhe kerta hai magar fact and figure k saath,
aur kisi bhe news ko poori terha reserch ker k uss per baat kerta hai, i like him very much,, i think iss waqt talat hussain k pallay ka ancher aur koi bhe nahi hai,

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Order agaya! Talat k saray banners website se hata do!

I don't know much about talat hussain, is he pro MQM/Musharraf or not?

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)
talat hussain confirmed joining dawn news

SALAM, i have read yesterday in dawn.com,that talat officially confirmed that he join dawn tv.his programe will start in mid nov on dawn tv. iwas shocked that there wasnt any post anounced .will he do just a 1 hour programe on dawn? remember he was execitive director on aaj tv.(yapping)it is sad news for me ,:13:

Waseem

Staff member
Re: talat hussain confirmed joining dawn news

Talat joins DawnNews

KARACHI, Oct 24: Prominent journalist and TV host Talat Hussain has joined DawnNews, awhere he will be hosting a primetime news and current affairs show from mid-November.

Mr Hussain brings with him a vast experience in the field of journalism.

It is a privilege for me to join DawnNews, he said.

The Editor of DawnNews, Mubashir Zaidi, has welcomed Mr Hussains decision to join the channel. We have no doubt that the joining of Talat will boost the channels profile.

Mr Hussain has been hosting a popular news programme, Live with Talat, on Aaj TV. He has travelled widely and has covered major events.

He has served as Editor of The News, worked for CNN and other international news channels, and written reports for the Los Angeles Times and other foreign publications.

mbilal

Citizen
Talat Hussain joined DAWN NEWS

Oct 24: Prominent journalist and TV host Talat Hussain has joined DawnNews, awhere he will be hosting a primetime news and current affairs show from mid-November.

Mr Hussain brings with him a vast experience in the field of journalism.

It is a privilege for me to join DawnNews, he said.

The Editor of DawnNews, Mubashir Zaidi, has welcomed Mr Hussain`s decision to join the channel. We have no doubt that the joining of Talat will boost the channel`s profile.

Mr Hussain has been hosting a popular news programme, Live with Talat, on Aaj TV. He has travelled widely and has covered major events.

He has served as Editor of The News, worked for CNN and other international news channels, and written reports for the Los Angeles Times and other foreign publications.

http://public.dawn.com/2010/10/25/talat-joins-dawnnews.html

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Talat Hussain joined DAWN NEWS

Sad news, if true.
He needed no certification from Leftists.

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)

I would agree, Talat certainly doesnt need to paddle the uber liberal agenda. That would be a huge phase shift for him if he does that.
Perhaps his aspirations are in holding an English Dawn show, the platform of which Dawn News can certainly provide.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is dawnnews a tv channel or newspaper???? as I remember dawn is a newspaper in pakistan

saadkiakaray

Minister (2k+ posts)

dawn news is a tv channel .it is apart of dawn newspaper group.the thing which surprise me iis that there isnt any post mention by dawn.remember talat was executive directer on aaj tv.

ofcourse money man,, zahir hai her insan ka haq hai k wo taraqqi karey, might be possible k talat hussain ne 2 waja se aaj tv chora ho,,
apnay idaray se loan manga ho, unho ne inkar ker dia ho ya bohat tough condition rekh de ho, 2nd, might be Talat ne apni salay increase kerne ka kaha ho aur aaj tv management ne inkar ker dia ho, simple..
As i know k Dr Shahid Hussain were taking 45 to 50 thousand AED from geo, and now he is taking 70 thousand to 75 thousand AED from ARY.
Kashid Abaasi taking 6 Lakh Rupees per month, Kamran Khan taking almost 25 Lakh per month,,,

I think you are utterly misguided. Talat Hussain personally donated a lot for flood victims. According to one of Kashif Abbasi's shows, Talat even donated his plot (yes, where probably he intended to eventually build his own house) and 22,00,000 rupees (a large chunk of his life's earnings, if not all). I remeber Talat was upset at Kashif for announcing his donations publically because he would have rather been a quiet donner.
If rumours of his financial distress are true, then it is because he has donated more than any of us can dream of, he has sacrificed his comforts for the nation he loves.
In my assessment, he is probably the most unbaised and honest journalist in Pakistan. Gems like him are not born every day and Pakistani nation is blessed with his existence within her.

Last edited:

shahjahan77

its the biggest lose of a channel when its credibility questioned,
aaj tv has lost its credibility cz its has lost tallat sb3 m bi-est t any body bt bi-est t compatibilities when people work a channel by years n made its credibility single offhandedly though mushtaq minhaas n nusrat sb also were there but no doubt tallat sb is the person who push the aaj to rise in a different way we all love aaj even now when tallat sb is not there it all just cz of tallat sb who have didn't ever tried t talk about the way we want to listen but he always t enhance our test with the real recopies of life recopies of pains looses n real gains n he didn't ever tried t miss a movement when he could teach us the real lesson of life even when on 12th may in blood shed of Karachi even on the roads of Islamabad when he was on air when aaj tv was banned n who gona forget the FREEDOM FLOTILLA when a person went t Israel by knowing that it would b very hard t be back t home n we all know he made us proud he made proud t aaj tv n made proud t Pakistan as well..
t day aaj lost its proud the person who did all with the flag of aaj tv i cant understand why aaj network let that person t go some where alse m sorry t aaj tv but yet want aaj t b better n carry the way tallat sb made it cz we want aaj t b better but m sorry t aaj again cz no 1 ever cud b better t tallat sb n we proud that he didn't heart us by leaving a channel cz money n all bull shits he leaved cz of people, people who are working 4 aaj he leaved 4 there rights he never bow when he speaks r fight 4 the rights of people.
WE PROUD OF SIR
THANK U SO MUCH
GOD BLESS U
WE R ALWAYS THERE T SEE U IN UR OWN STYLE
WHERE EVER U R WE ARE WITH U
LOVE U BRO
shah jahan unar
[email protected]

shahjahan77

its the biggest lose of a channel when its credibility questioned,
aaj tv has lost its credibility cz its has lost tallat sb3 m bi-est t any body bt bi-est t compatibilities when people work a channel by years n made its credibility single offhandedly though mushtaq minhaas n nusrat sb also were there but no doubt tallat sb is the person who push the aaj to rise in a different way we all love aaj even now when tallat sb is not there it all just cz of tallat sb who have didn't ever tried t talk about the way we want to listen but he always t enhance our test with the real recopies of life recopies of pains looses n real gains n he didn't ever tried t miss a movement when he could teach us the real lesson of life even when on 12th may in blood shed of Karachi even on the roads of Islamabad when he was on air when aaj tv was banned n who gona forget the FREEDOM FLOTILLA when a person went t Israel by knowing that it would b very hard t be back t home n we all know he made us proud he made proud t aaj tv n made proud t Pakistan as well..
t day aaj lost its proud the person who did all with the flag of aaj tv i cant understand why aaj network let that person t go some where alse m sorry t aaj tv but yet want aaj t b better n carry the way tallat sb made it cz we want aaj t b better but m sorry t aaj again cz no 1 ever cud b better t tallat sb n we proud that he didn't heart us by leaving a channel cz money n all bull shits he leaved cz of people, people who are working 4 aaj he leaved 4 there rights he never bow when he speaks r fight 4 the rights of people.
WE PROUD OF SIR
THANK U SO MUCH
GOD BLESS U
WE R ALWAYS THERE T SEE U IN UR OWN STYLE
WHERE EVER U R WE ARE WITH U
LOVE U BRO
shah jahan unar
[email protected]