Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGiAl9aswTE[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5kNqUwzw6s[/video]

Jury

1100827206-1.gif

15 Jan 2010:

Karachi Jan 15: District Nazim Lahore Mian Amer Memood has expressed heartfelt grief and sorrow over the Ashura bomb blast and arson incident at M.A Jinnah Road Karachi.

In a letter to City Nazim Karachi Syed Mustafa Kamal the Lahore Nazim said that the unfortunate incident has caused irreparable loss to the citizens of Karachi. It was indeed an appalling tragedy which not only inflicted miseries upon the families of the deceased but also left the ever lively city of Karachi in a dark cloud of murk and gloom. He said that the peace and tranquility of the city was rocked by this earth shattering wave of terrorism that engulfed lives of so many innocent people.

The Lahore Nazim on behalf of the people of Lahore reaffirmed the unconditional support to the citizens of Karachi. He said that in this colossal struggle to eliminate the menace of terrorism, we, as a nation stand firm and united against all odds and are combating the evil intentions of the enemies of the humanity tooth and nail and I have every faith that we shall come off with flying colors in transforming this region into a heaven of peace, harmony and serenity.

He also appreciated the meritorious efforts and miraculous back up arrangements made by City District Government Karachi to tackle such unforeseen incidents which helped reduce and control the damage considerably. The Lahore Nazim further said that the timely provision of medical support, security and brigade services on the site of the incident was a phenomenal feat which rescued the lives of many people and went a long way in minimizing the damage that truly speaks volumes of the administrative skills and vision of City Nazim Syed Mustafa Kamal.

Mian Amer Mehood on behalf of the citizens of Lahore expressed heartfelt condolences to the people affected by dreadful incident and prayed that the Almighty God may shower his eternal blessings upon those who sacrificed their lives and give strength to their families to rise again and help the nation turn this region into a heaven of peace and tranquility.

Last edited by Jury on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geokarachi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Lahore Nazim Praises Mustafa Kamal For Excellent Work

Now hater will says he is agent of india. He has no credibility. He is working for MQM bala bala bala.....

But truth is truth.

GA MQM
GA Altaf Hussain.

Geokarachi

Mustafa Kamal your fault is that
- You are from MQM
- You have worked too much
- You are honest
- You are not corrupt
- Why did you work why didn't you make money

You are fine if :
- You are corrupt
- You eat money let others eat
- You Leave MQM
- Take a position but don't work

Mustafa Bhai If you have above quality which is PPP is full of this quality. Then why they will make you Nazim. Thank about it [hmmm] [hmmm]

GeoG

Spartacus said:
Good >>> Better >>>The Best

Good >>> Better >>> MUSTAFA KAMAL....;)

Honahar Barwa Kay Chiknay Chiknay Paat
He had the talent when he was at very Young Age
He colluded with his MQM to Kill His Uncle - Azeem Tariq

Now He is a Ghulam of [altaf] forever
Kanna Jo Ho Gaya

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow, GoeG you are poisonous. I hate MQM but I appreciate Nazim of karachi Mustafa Kamal's work. He has changed the people's expectation, now elected members of Karachi are expected to deliver.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The real truth is that the all the privileged classes who are helm of affairs since independence particularly the top civil beaurcarcy belongs to a class , who invested all the resources of Pakistan to the three or four cities of Pakistan. The hardworking poor classes of Pakistan who generate all the resources were deprived from the development and the only beneficiary were the elite class of these big cities.

This is the main reason why we are experiencing unrest in Balouchistan, NWFP and other remote areas of the country. These parts of the country are the main generator of the wealth and they are being deprived from their due share.

Let's be honest and have a fear of GOD and don't mislead others, but stands for the rights and justice.

Shenshah

Correct me if i,m wrong most of ppl think 90% mqm,s workers r criminal i,m agree but what mustafa kamal did no1 can.

Jury

Shenshah said:
Correct me if i,m wrong most of ppl think 90% mqm,s workers r criminal i,m agree but what mustafa kamal did no1 can.
By not saying 100%,
you've shown great humbleness.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The billion of rupees of hard working peoples money they lavishly spent on the so-called mega projects which were carried out to benefit the privileged classes.
The Nazim allocated these projects without proper tendering and the quality of work we know. Everyone including the Peer of London get his big shares from it.
They never carried out any study to determine the real cause of traffic congestion or the transportation issues, but advocated un-necessary bridges and so-called signal free corridors by wasting billions of the poor nation and getting a big share in kick backs. They never went for the environmental assessment for these projects.

All these bridges they constructed are only facilities 5 % peoples who own cars but they never think or spent any money on the public transportation system. The traffic congestion issues were only resolved by the modern world by establishing an efficient public transportation system which serves to majority of the population.

Another fraud and destroying the environment by The MQM with celebration of Nazim is the illegal allotment of the parks and getting a big money. In this way they did not only destroyed the environment but the main cause of the present day heat waves and increase in the temperature of Karachi.

The following link will clearly elaborate this great conspiracy by the MQM to achieve their sole aim of getting money and depriving peoples from their money spent to establish the parks in Karachi.
http://www.shehri.org/encroachments.pdf

Geokarachi

rahat said:
The billion of rupees of hard working peoples money they lavishly spent on the so-called mega projects which were carried out to benefit the privileged classes.
The Nazim allocated these projects without proper tendering and the quality of work we know. Everyone including the Peer of London get his big shares from it.
They never carried out any study to determine the real cause of traffic congestion or the transportation issues, but advocated un-necessary bridges and so-called signal free corridors by wasting billions of the poor nation and getting a big share in kick backs. They never went for the environmental assessment for these projects.

All these bridges they constructed are only facilities 5 % peoples who own cars but they never think or spent any money on the public transportation system. The traffic congestion issues were only resolved by the modern world by establishing an efficient public transportation system which serves to majority of the population.

Another fraud and destroying the environment by The MQM with celebration of Nazim is the illegal allotment of the parks and getting a big money. In this way they did not only destroyed the environment but the main cause of the present day heat waves and increase in the temperature of Karachi.

The following link will clearly elaborate this great conspiracy by the MQM to achieve their sole aim of getting money and depriving peoples from their money spent to establish the parks in Karachi.
http://www.shehri.org/encroachments.pdf

I think you live in Jungle. Come to City.

A

abbasiali

This man when he talk, he talk sense, his loyalty is on peak, the only thing which I really not understand, why Altaf bhai couldn't bring any other MK. MK himself is not enough to deal with all mess, but where ever we experience, we only found MK who is available to come to forward to deliver.

Any ways we are waiting to see, which other Mustafa Kamal will pop up, and will do some more magic.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am very much in Karachi and close to all the affairs of City goverment. i know, how the bilions of rupees were spent to benefits MQM elements.
the money belongs to the peoples of pakistan and everyone must be accountable for it.
MQM / Nazim put the most corrupt persons as head of City goverment and there is a lot of corruption in all these Mega projects.

The professionals raised their voices on the feasibility and enviormental impacts of these projects but Nazim never care anything. they only look to loot the public money on the name of so-called mega projects, which amounts to benefits a small segemet (priviliged classes) of the city.

A

abbasiali

rahat said:
I am very much in Karachi and close to all the affairs of City goverment. i know, how the bilions of rupees were spent to benefits MQM elements.
the money belongs to the peoples of pakistan and everyone must be accountable for it.
MQM / Nazim put the most corrupt persons as head of City goverment and there is a lot of corruption in all these Mega projects.

The professionals raised their voices on the feasibility and enviormental impacts of these projects but Nazim never care anything. they only look to loot the public money on the name of so-called mega projects, which amounts to benefits a small segemet (priviliged classes) of the city.
Your all remarks are completely on bias, Don't ignore and contradict the good work of Mustafa Kamal, every thing is happening in Karachi, have first benefited local poor residents. and that is so documentary and evidential.
So its good to be critic, but critic with positive and progressive.

Spartacus

abbasiali said:
rahat said:

Your all remarks are completely on bias, Don't ignore and contradict the good work of Mustafa Kamal, every thing is happening in Karachi, have first benefited local poor residents. and that is so documentary and evidential.
So its good to be critic, but critic with positive and progressive.

Abbasiali ,
Try to understand some of MQM HTERS can not digest their break fast , If they do not say anything bad against MQM after break fast and he is one of those HATERS.
This called ...MQM FOBIA....

GeoG

Powerful Ko Dekh Kar TC Na Karo, yeh ho nahi sakta, you truely belong to MQM. It is in your nature, can't stop, can you?

Rahat pointed out corruption in projects which is prevelant everywhere in Pakistan, no one can deny that.
Abbassi Ali has highlighted what he believe is good work done by MK, which many people feel is blown out of prportions with a lot of propoganda and little ground reality.

If anyone criticizes you, he is a MQM Hater. By this standard, Sindhis, Punjabis, Pashtuns, Baluchis all are MQM haters. However Qadyanis LOVE you.

Geokarachi

GeoG said:
Powerful Ko Dekh Kar TC Na Karo, yeh ho nahi sakta, you truely belong to MQM. It is in your nature, can't stop, can you?

Rahat pointed out corruption in projects which is prevelant everywhere in Pakistan, no one can deny that.
Abbassi Ali has highlighted what he believe is good work done by MK, which many people feel is blown out of prportions with a lot of propoganda and little ground reality.

If anyone criticizes you, he is a MQM Hater. By this standard, Sindhis, Punjabis, Pashtuns, Baluchis all are MQM haters. However Qadyanis LOVE you.

GeoG you haven't told yet that where is Gorakaborstan in Karachi [hilar] [hilar]

Spartacus

GeoG said:

As you wrote ...."Powerful Ko Dekh Kar TC Na Karo, yeh ho nahi sakta, you truely belong to MQM. It is in your nature, can't stop, can you?"

Again a proof of HATERS OF MQM , blame blame and blame....and nothing else
Do you think Abbasali is powerful than ALTAF HUSSAIN ?
Serach even on this FORUM , you will find that I am not agree with all of ALTAF HUSSAIN,s words and actions.
I do support only with logic.

I repeat again ....<<< Some of MQM HATERS can not digest their break fast , If they do not say anything bad against MQM after break fast .>>>

This called ...MQM FOBIA....