Supreme Court halts Election Tribunal Decision to Suspend Membership of PML N MNA Khalid Hussain Mag

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
balochistan me sab se ziyada rigging hui ha kyunke wahan ki tu polling scheme hi nahi release ki thi election commission. what a sorry state of affairs.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shareef courts in action.

Any candidate can appeal in Supreme court and Supreme court is highest court in Pakistan. Don't forget Ch Sarwar (PTI) lost his seat but it was supreme court who restored him. Should we call supreme court an idiot khan courts when they decide in favor of pootiansss.

Vitamin_C

Top Military leadership, Judges and other upper class officers are all with Nawaz. Common people, common soldiers in army, policemen, Civilians(from upper class i.e. businessmen to lower class i.e. labourers) are all with PTI and PAT.
Its war against corrupt elites. But until now only richer portion of common people for example rich businessmen like Jehangir Tareen and other un named rich and middle class are supporting revolution. The Lower classes have only just started getting politicized because they did not know their rights, the sleeping giant is waking up thanks to PTI and PAT. When the giant wakes up even 1000,000 police will be like an ant in front of them.

Shareef courts in action.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Top Military leadership, Judges and other upper class officers are all with Nawaz. Common people, common soldiers in army, policemen, Civilians(from upper class i.e. businessmen to lower class i.e. labourers) are all with PTI and PAT.
Its war against corrupt elites. But until now only richer portion of common people for example rich businessmen like Jehangir Tareen and other un named rich and middle class are supporting revolution. The Lower classes have only just started getting politicized because they did not know their rights, the sleeping giant is waking up thanks to PTI and PAT. When the giant wakes up even 1000,000 police will be like an ant in front of them.

you are either on drugs or dumb. Pakistani people are not with you otherwise idiot khan and padri could have bring million people on roads not few thousands. Not whole Pakistan is Mureed of canadian padri. open your eyes and look around you.

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
you are either on drugs or dumb. Pakistani people are not with you otherwise idiot khan and padri could have bring million people on roads not few thousands. Not whole Pakistan is Mureed of canadian padri. open your eyes and look around you.

I guess the best way to settle it is a fair election, right? why not have it?

Vitamin_C

Your PM is a liar and you are a liar. Not only that your brains and eyes are shut. Its called the ostrich's fallacy. If you are unaware of the Go-Nawaz-Go campaign on social media and on the streets, on hockey fields, cricket grounds, schools colleges, universities even in PMLN rallies. Then only thing left to say is Open your eyes because it won't change facts to burry your head in the ground dumbass.