Story Of A Pakistani Scientist - Must Watch

iphone5

Councller (250+ posts)
S%20%281%29.png

story1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
one of my friend a doctor went back after 15 years in UK ,when he wa leaing he had same feeling of serving Pakistani people and blah blah blah as we all living outside get the same thougts from time to time, in short he went back applied for jobs , got a job in a private hospital, he had a plot and started construction of his house ,his son was kidnapped and he payed 1 cror for his son release,he was blackmailed by police ,which he never mentioned to us and he later admitted paying 10 lakh to Police as well, his instruments of surgery were stolen,it did not stop here,his own servant went away with his wife jewlery and passports of all family, so he called it a day and applied for his British Passports from ISB , go them came back and now if someone tries to mention Pakistan to him,we just put our fingers in our ears, Pakistan is a jungle with no law and you have to have real animal mind to live there, Ya Allah Pakistaniyon ko insaan bana Aamin.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
we are 1,2 million Pakistani in EU
180, million in Pakistan
how many incident you have see or heard or read.....................................
make a mathematical average is nothing so higher we disappointed from our nation.......................!!!!
I am a real example my all business in Karachi...............since 2005 and my family also migrate to homeland.....................so whats happen in case some bad things in life come in front..................whats it.................after all ITS MY WATAN.....MY.......... and that is enough.....My PAKISTAN.............................you cant imagine this feeling.................

مونچھ کا بال ٹیہرا، یا سیدھا
کالا ہے یا سفید ہے
مگر میرا ہے
یہ میرا پاکستان ہے

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
what a sad story this is why Pakistan is in this situation. I want to share my own experience with all siasat.pk members & viewers. My mother is diagnosed with hepatitis C, every week I have to spend Rs. 4000/- on one injection the same named as interferon. This treatment will take 6 months to be completed, every month it is 4 injections, that is 6*4 = 24 injections costing me 24*4000 = Rs. 96000/-. I am from a middle class family, I some how manages to spend this much but there is a big majority that cannot afford this treatment. Its really sad that this is happening in our country. What kind of nation we are, how could we survive like this in long run. I salute Dr. Riaz u Din for his efforts and what he has done for our country. Corruption kills everything, and every body suffers.

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistanio hoosh kero kaheen bohat dair na ho jaiy we need about 200- 400 peoples to hanged who are looting our motherland rest of the Pakistani are very honest and patriotic we just need justice and clean system