SSP Farooq Awaz severely injured & 3 Shaheed in a suicide attack in Karachi Defence

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: ڈیفنس میں دماکے کی آواز

MQM? ya pir MQM, ager nahee tu MQM.

crankthskunk

BREAKING NEWS: A HUGE BLAST In DEFENSE KARACHI

A huge blast is heard in Defense Karachi, approaching the Saudi Consulate in Karachi.

The blast could be herd in the wide area, even in Korangi.

The true nature of the blast is not yet known.

Lodhi

Huge Blast Near Consulates Area Near Gizri Graveyard PECHS Karachi

Last edited:

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Huge Blast Near Consulates Area Near Gizri Graveyard PECHS Karachi

PECHS and Defence are different places, guess you need to edit the title.

crankthskunk

Re: BREAKING NEWS: A HUGE BLAST In DEFENSE KARACHI

UPDATE: the bomb blast is on the car of SSP Farooq Awan. It was near the Gate 5 of Gizri Qabrustan.
Huge quantity of explosive is used in the blast.

A witness says it was a suicide attack.

crankthskunk

PECHS and Defence are different places, guess you need to edit the title.

It is definitely in Defence, I think there is a Saudi Consulate/Embassy approaching Clifton area, isn't it?

Lodhi

SSP Farooq Awan severely injured & 3 Shaheed in a suicide attack in Karachi

Last edited:

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)

It is definitely in Defence, I think there is a Saudi Consulate/Embassy approaching Clifton area, isn't it?

Yeah, you're right. I was concerned as well but I've been told that everything seems normal.

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)

Just got the update, it was an attack on police.

Nisar19

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: SSP Farooq Awaz severely injured & 3 Shaheed in a suicide attack in Karachi

He is safe ,walked out of the hospital .talked to media briefly

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: EXCLUSIVE Video of Injured SSP Farooq Awan

بندہ چاہے مر رہا ہو مگر تم سب سے پہلے دکھانے کا کریڈٹ لینا نہ بھولنا

NasNY

Ap ky paida hone main bhi MQM ka hat hoga [hilar]

Yes My father is Urdu speaking came from jaipur, settled in Bhawalpur, speaks Urdu and Siriki perfectly, and spent lots of time in Punjab and speaks atleast 4 dilects of punjabi he spent time in Abottabad and understands some pashto, he studied baluchi and sindhi in college and has some control over the language I wish i was half the pakistani my father is.

My father was part of it when MQM was in its infancy he realized very soon in early 80's where MQM was headed.

We still have connections with Altaf hussain's extended family and all of them curse him out some of them i meet atleast 3 times a week.

Anyone who uses their brains Quits MQM and NOORA party. Living to hate others is not living.

Altaf Hussain is a heavy drinker and has liver cirorsis his weight gain is a sympthom of the medicines he takes.

So my fruity Munna, I know more deep MQM secrets than you can imagine in your loopy brain.

frootloops

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes My father is Urdu speaking came from jaipur, settled in Bhawalpur, speaks Urdu and Siriki perfectly, and spent lots of time in Punjab and speaks atleast 4 dilects of punjabi he spent time in Abottabad and understands some pashto, he studied baluchi and sindhi in college and has some control over the language I wish i was half the pakistani my father is.

My father was part of it when MQM was in its infancy he realized very soon in early 80's where MQM was headed.

We still have connections with Altaf hussain's extended family and all of them curse him out some of them i meet atleast 3 times a week.

Anyone who uses their brains Quits MQM and NOORA party. Living to hate others is not living.

Altaf Hussain is a heavy drinker and has liver cirorsis his weight gain is a sympthom of the medicines he takes.

So my fruity Munna, I know more deep MQM secrets than you can imagine in your loopy brain.

You must be Jammati fruity. lolz.