Sorry for losing my cool bros.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220904015552-02-pakistan-floods-deaths-increase.jpg

I know how much you all love your Imran Khan, it is almost at the level of worshiping. Yesterday I saw a post from one of the most Jahil Imrani on this forum. It was not directed to me at all but the subject was a bit disturbing for me. Guys, it was a mix of everything. A little bit of financial pressure, and sleeplessness, but mostly because of the subject which is a bit near to my heart. I lost my cool and became abusive to your Idol, who you worship. I am sorry to all who read that massage, responded to it, liked it, disliked it or laughed at it. I felt responsible to tag all who could have seen it.

However, I am not moving a single inch behind from my stance which was depicted in that outburst. The subject is the misery that has hit this nation these days. History’s highest floods, which may be the most devastating after the Flood of Nooh. It may be unfortunate that this nation is not in the hands of Imran Khan in these difficult times. The thieves who are responsible these days may be incompetent, and may not be doing enough that Imran khan could have done. But they are doing it.

Instead of feeling for the misery of the poor the Idol and his worshipers are making fun. Laughing hard on it so hard that it gives them cramps. My outburst was only for the misery which these people are suffering but the heartless Imran Khan and his disciples laugh at it.

I am sorry guys.

arifkarim Wake up Pak pti 56 Siberite samisam Digital_Pakistani karachiwala Jazbaati Lubnakhan Shahid Abassi Geo Husaink Dr Adam Visionartist Masud Rajaa Waqar1988 Hunter1 4PeaceAndJustice syf277 Islamabadiya

Ref: Post 14

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F220904015552-02-pakistan-floods-deaths-increase.jpg

I know how much you all love your Imran Khan, it is almost at the level of worshiping. Yesterday I saw a post from one of the most Jahil Imrani on this forum. It was not directed to me at all but the subject was a bit disturbing for me. Guys, it was a mix of everything. A little bit of financial pressure, and sleeplessness, but mostly because of the subject which is a bit near to my heart. I lost my cool and became abusive to your Idol, who you worship. I am sorry to all who read that massage, responded to it, liked it, disliked it or laughed at it. I felt responsible to tag all who could have seen it.

However, I am not moving a single inch behind from my stance which was depicted in that outburst. The subject is the misery that has hit this nation these days. History’s highest floods, which may be the most devastating after the Flood of Nooh. It may be unfortunate that this nation is not in the hands of Imran Khan in these difficult times. The thieves who are responsible these days may be incompetent, and may not be doing enough that Imran khan could have done. But they are doing it.

Instead of feeling for the misery of the poor the Idol and his worshipers are making fun. Laughing hard on it so hard that it gives them cramps. My outburst was only for the misery which these people are suffering but the heartless Imran Khan and his disciples laugh at it.

I am sorry guys.

arifkarim Wake up Pak pti 56 Siberite samisam Digital_Pakistani karachiwala Jazbaati Lubnakhan Shahid Abassi Geo Husaink Dr Adam Visionartist Masud Rajaa Waqar1988 Hunter1 4PeaceAndJustice syf277 Islamabadiya

راجہ وڑل ان بڑے حرامیوں میں سے ہے جو کبھی کبھی نماز پڑھ آتے ہیں اور اس کے بعد سارے محلے کو جہنمی قرار دیتے ہیں۔

تجھے اور تیرے تیسرے اور چوتھے باپوں شہباز شریف، نواز شریف اور انکی حکومت کو کس نے روکا ہے کہ آفت زدہ علاقوں میں امدادی پہنچانے کا سامان کریں۔

وزیر دن رات آفت زدہ علاقوں میں گزاریں اور لوگوں کے دکھ کا درماں کریں۔

ملک عمران خان کے ہاتھوں میں ہوتا تو کرونا کی طرح اقدامات کئے جاتے۔

ولدالحرام باجوے نے جن کو ملک پر مسلط کیا کیا ہے ، ان سے پوچھا جانا چاہئے۔

راجہ وڑل جیسے مردار خور کتے جو منہ اٹھا کر بین کر رہے ہیں یہ قوم کے درد کی وجہ سے نہیں بلکہ اس خارش کی وجہ سے ہے جو انکے والد بھگوڑے نواز شریف کو نہ ادھر نہ ادھر والی حالت کی وجہ سے لگی ہوئی ہے۔

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Raja chawal tu apne chote se dimagh par zyada zor na de, Patwari chutia nasal ka dimagh gobar se bhara hota hai. Teri bhi wahi halat hai isliye tou tu aur baqi Patwari abhi tak chor shetano ki pooja kar rahe hai.

انقلاب

I am sorry guys.

So sorry that you are a haraamkhoor

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am sorry guys.

Instead of criticising Imran Khan on every post , it’s time you start criticising your leaders for total inaction and apathy during floods .....
Instead of focusing on Insaafians , it’s time to ask your own party leaders what they have contributed towards the ‘poor flood victims’ for whom you are so worried about ......
Do you have courage to even question Zardari and Bilawal ,your coalition partners ????
What has Shehbaz contributed to flood victims from his own pocket ? What right Shehbaz had to spend our tax money on Plaza Hotel when Pakistan was drowned in floods ????
Can you name what your party PMLN has done for flood victims from its own contributions ???

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Instead of criticising Imran Khan on every post , it’s time you start criticising your leaders for total inaction and apathy during floods .....
Instead of focusing on Insaafians , it’s time to ask your own party leaders what they have contributed towards the ‘poor flood victims’ for whom you are so worried about ......
Do you have courage to even question Zardari and Bilawal ,your coalition partners ????
What has Shehbaz contributed to flood victims from his own pocket ? What right Shehbaz had to spend our tax money on Plaza Hotel when Pakistan was drowned in floods ????
Can you name what your party PMLN has done for flood victims from its own contributions ???
Sorry, they don’t have a response to that. They are poor souls who have no idea what to do now.
I wish a quality education and a strong work environment was provided to them during their childhood period and teenage period, so they would not have integrated with a bad culture.

انقلاب

You asked the haraamkhoor for a little too much

Imjutt

MPA (400+ posts)
راجہ وڑل ان بڑے حرامیوں میں سے ہے جو کبھی کبھی نماز پڑھ آتے ہیں اور اس کے بعد سارے محلے کو جہنمی قرار دیتے ہیں۔

تجھے اور تیرے تیسرے اور چوتھے باپوں شہباز شریف، نواز شریف اور انکی حکومت کو کس نے روکا ہے کہ آفت زدہ علاقوں میں امدادی پہنچانے کا سامان کریں۔

راجہ وڑل جیسے مردار خور کتے جو منہ اٹھا کر بین کر رہے ہیں یہ قوم کے درد کی وجہ سے نہیں بلکہ اس خارش کی وجہ سے ہے جو انکے والد بھگوڑے نواز شریف کو نہ ادھر نہ ادھر والی حالت کی وجہ سے لگی ہوئی ہے۔

Corona kay waqt imran khan hakim tha is bat ka Pakistani quom ALLAH KARIM ka jitna shuker ada karey kam hye ,,, agar yeh kuttey hotey ,,, logon ko apney bachey bechney per jatey zinda rehney kay liiyey..... ?

Zainsha

بہت اعلٰئ چھترول۔۔

3rd_Umpire

I am sorry guys.

ھر وہ بندہ جو چوریوں، ڈکیتیوں، اور نوسربازیوں کے دفاع میں منہ سے جھاگ اُڑاتے رہتے ہیں،،اُن کے منہ سے جیدے چنگڑ جیسی تبلیغ سُننا،،ایسا ہے جیسے کوئی منافقت کے بُرج خلیفہ کا نظارہ دیکھے
Lights,,,,,Camera>>>>>>ACTION

Last edited: