Something to share: My comments on PPP supporter's forum

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well, here is something to share with you guys, this time my own comments on PPP supporters site. In the past I have left few messages on their forum, but most of the blind followers of PPP had no answers or intelligence to argue their points against me.

Two days ago I left the following message on an article written by funnily named Saria Benazir. Until now nobody has responded to my message.

It has been a while I visited this website. It is good to know the mental slaves of Bhuttos are still at it, spreading the personality cult of some of the most corrupt and morally bankrupted people on the face of the earth.

PPP is ruling Pakistan at the moment isnt it? On the basis of some genuine votes obtained on BBs name and on the basis of majority of bogus votes registered and cast by the criminals of PPP (most of them are criminals anyway). This is not an allegation anymore, but a proven fact, with SC orders on the issue.
But hang on a minute, we know for PPP SCs orders are just that orders, not to be followed and implemented.
I have been asking these questions from many BB supporters, but they are reluctant to answer them. May the writer, conveniently name after Benazir could do so. By the way, the name says it all, fake name like fake characters spread all over the spectrum in PPP.

Asif Zardari, during the first two governments of BB in 1990s accumulated vast wealth, stowed away under dubious companies names registered in known tax heavens around the world. BB benefited from the stolen wealth in her later life. How come BB didnt figure it out from where the money is coming from?
If she could not detect the fraud within her family, how could she be capable of ruling Pakistan? And what about her own character?

Please dont take it as an insult to BB, these are hard facts and PPP supporters should be eager to answer these questions.

Pakistanis are facing the destruction and economic ruins since Zardari has taken over Pakistan and he and his cronies are looting it with both hands.

You have made it a Benazirs Pakistan, a Pakistan where thieves and crooks are running a mock, where there is no law and order. Where President, Prime Minister and Ministers are involved in huge corruption. Where life of a Pakistani has no value, where the interior minister a grand thief in his own right issues insulting and derogatory comments almost every day. He is never asked or has shame to resign, despite such worsening law and order situation in the country under his watch.

No we dont need Benazirs Pakistan. We have nothing to do with Benazir and her Army of Ali Baba and 40 Thieves. She and PPP belong to dark ages, ages of corruption, loot, destruction murder and mayhem.

http://criticalppp.com/archives/55400

samsixtyone

Councller (250+ posts)
stop believing in heresay, my friend. if you really want root out corruption than be bold start accountability from your very proud army. hamaam main sub nungay hain dost.
your judiciary is independent, right, ask them to just get justice to 12May innocents, and hundreds that you bomb'd to kill benazir, you know i know who did it, dont you. i hope this will get you stared with your bullcrap argument.

crankthskunk

stop believing in heresay, my friend. if you really want root out corruption than be bold start accountability from your very proud army. hamaam main sub nungay hain dost.
your judiciary is independent, right, ask them to just get justice to 12May innocents, and hundreds that you bomb'd to kill benazir, you know i know who did it, dont you. i hope this will get you stared with your bullcrap argument.

Heresy? What are you talking about? You mean the wealth of Zardari and corruption of BB is a heresy? And why you say my Army? And why are you hooked on Army alone? whose purpose are you serving?

I do criticise the individuals with in the Army including Kiyani. You should read my posts where I have said very harsh things against him. Why should I paint the whole Army with the same brush?

You are also misinformed, I have written a harsh e-mail to Chief Justice, which included a paragraph on 12th May incident. This e-mail was shared on this forum.

This is heresy what you have written in the last part of your hateful post. Do you know who bombed to kill BB?

If you do, please let the whole Pakistani nation know, specially President of Pakistan. It is his job to catch the murderers of BB. He says he knows her murderers but he is shying away from disclosing it to the world. [hilar][hilar]

But those who know, suspect few names which conspired to kill BB. Zardari's name is on the top in the list of the suspects followed by Internal Minister Rehman Malik and ex-Minister Awan. :lol::lol:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
listening this for three years now and yet failed to understand the argument ... army did the corruption so PPP and zardari has all the right to do the same this is what you want to feed me with ??? for HELL sack PPP is the govt let them make a charge sheet against all the corrupt Gen and who so ever involved in it in last 63 years .. will any body hold their hand if they can gather majority to approve 18th amendment from the parliament who the hell is holding their hand from bring in an accountability's bill ..?? let me tell you who is holding their hand ... its the NRO which provided them axis to the govt ... apni phansi ka phanda kabhi koe khud tayyar karta hai ... PPP walay lakh kahani sunayeen ka fauj corrupt ya Ahtesaab aik he suba sai kiyon shuru hota hai in batioon main koe dum nahi hai ... fauj 33 Saal rahe power main , ppp 18.5 years and NS 5 years tou aab pata chal gaya punjab sai pahley kiyon sindh sai accountability's shuru hoti hai... siasat danoon ki hogi pahley phir woh parliamnet wajood main aye gee jo army ka bhe ahtisab ker sakey jesay aaj kaal turkey main ho raha hai but it took them more then 11 years to reach to the point.

crankthskunk

hateful, thought you were looking for that crap. it did engage you tho :)

No, man I am against that crap, that's why I criticise PPP, to get rid such crap from Pakistan.

As for engaging, what you wrote, that's what I expected from PPP's mindless followers. Because of this kind of mentality and failure of intelligence by PPP supporters I stopped writing on your forum. Because I realised that their upper chamber is empty and they cannot engaged with me presenting intelligent arguments.

You have to admit, I show courage by going to your own Den and say it straight BB was corrupt.
After Bhutto she is your Demi-god. What a shame you cannot defend her on your own patch. Doesn't it proves something to you?

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
in a state GOVT is the responsible for every single thing...all the state institutes are directly or indirectly function under the chief executive of the country(in pakistan we have prime minister).its pm responsibility to make all institutions perform according to the law.pm is responsible for accountability of armed forces.if pm cant do that,he must resign........
supreme court does't have the authority to implement their rulings,they need govt to implement their orders....if govt had obeyed the sc,they should have written to swiss courts.....
stop talking against the pak army,just consider ur govt...they dont have moral authority dear.how they can question someone else when their own hands are gutted with corruption????
mochan wala khusra pm laga hua ha...agar army ya kisi aur institute ko handal nhe kr sakta to resighn karay.kion chimta hua ha govt se....