Sindh not a cake of Bombay bakers: Mumtaz Bhutto

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sindh not a ‘cake of Bombay bakers’: Mumtaz Bhutto

Updated at: 0039 PST, Monday, April 25, 2011
4-25-2011_80737_l.jpg
KARACHI: Chairman Sindh National Front (SNF) Mumtaz Bhutto has strongly rejected division of Sindh, saying that Sindh is not a ‘cake of Bombay bakers’ that could be sliced into pieces and divided among themselves, Geo News reported.

Reacting on the statement of Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, Mumtaz Bhutto said; ‘Sindh is amongst the ancient civilizations of the world and people of this soil will even sacrifice their beloved children for its safeguard’.

He said Karachi is the centre of Sindh and it cannot be considered a separate part of this province.

People of Saraiki and Bahawalpur demand a separate province because their soil was absorbed in Punjab, Chairman SNF said.

http://www.geo.tv/4-25-2011/80737.htm

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only Karachi and hyderabad generate revenue for HUT HARAM Sindhi nation thatwhy they dont want to support province

hans

Banned
It look like Sindh is undiagnosable.. but what about Sindh Presidency before 1947 .... in 1947 sindh sure was cut like a Bombay Bakery Cake.
Mumtaz Bhutto should read his history book. Specially about Sindh. What is Sindh now, was not the same 1947......

So my Dear Mumtaz Mehal Ops!.. I mean Mumtaz Bhutto...... how much Tax did you paid this year... if you love your Land so much what have you given back to your beloved mother land?

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
It look like Sindh is undiagnosable.. but what about Sindh Presidency before 1947 .... in 1947 sindh sure was cut like a Bombay Bakery Cake.
Mumtaz Bhutto should read his history book. Specially about Sindh. What is Sindh now, was not the same 1947......

So my Dear Mumtaz Mehal Ops!.. I mean Mumtaz Bhutto...... how much Tax did you paid this year... if you love your Land so much what have you given back to your beloved mother land?

He doesnt work government should give him social money instead of demanding tax lol.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rubbish debate.............lets unite on La Ilaha Illalah................We are all pakistani and we are united in the name of Islam so strongly hold that identity your secondary identites should not become bigger tha your primary identity i.e La Ilaha Illalah.