Sindh govt bans Imran's entry

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
5-2-2009_41214_l.gif

Updated at: 2232 PST, Saturday, May 02, 2009
Updated at: 2016 PST, Saturday, May 02, 2009
Sindh govt bans Imran KARACHI: Sindh government banned on Saturday the entry of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan.

According to sources, Sindh Home department issued a notification banning the entry of Khan for a month.

Sindh Information Minister Shazia Marri had earlier advised Imran to call off his visit due to the enforcement of section-144 in the province.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ban on entry in Sindh unconstitutional: Imran

Updated at: 2232 PST, Saturday, May 02, 2009
Ban on entry in Sindh unconstitutional: Imran LAHORE: Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan Saturday said ban on his entry in Sindh province is unconstitutional.

Talking to media, Imran Khan questioned under what law he is being barred from entering Sindh.

He said there are cases against Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain in Britain.

Imran Khan said it is the fourth time that he is being prevented from visiting Sindh.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
raju said:
Why is MQM so scared of Imran Khan?????

Scared who?
Imran Khan should be grateful to Sind govt, which has imposed 144.
At least, he has something, which gives him political breath in the media.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Sindh govt bans Imran's entry
by Jury on Sat May 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Scared who?
Imran Khan should be grateful to Sind govt, which has imposed 144.
At least, he has something, which gives him political breath in the media. Jury

There is a saying that if you don't have much to say,It is better to be quite.Your above reply is just a reply for the sake of a reply. It is meaningless and not very smart.MQM and Altaf's supporters played with people's lives on May 12th. There are guilty and they are feeling it every minute.The murderer's party imposing 144 ? Did they themselves obeyed it on May 12th ?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
KARACHI IS ALREADY BURNING. Imran Khan was due in Karachi to put some more gasoline in it. Its better ot keep him away from Karachi.

M

Murshad Jee

Bachao....................................... [altaf]
Bachaaao........................................... [altaf]
Bachaaaaao............................................... [altaf]
Aray Bachaaaa bhi lo yaar...................................... [altaf]

Abay kis se Mamu......................................................................... [zardari]

Is se ........................... [imran]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol:

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan aik khiladi hai. Sindh Govt. oos se sirf khelti hai Sindh mein na ane dene per. Is waqt kafi log is pabandi se tilmila rahe hein or haziyan buk rahe hein, BUT on the other hand bohot se log maza le rahe hein, hans rahe hein,warna Imran Khan in Politics???? or who bhi in Karachi???? Kya piddi , kya piddi ka shorba.
Woh Karachi aaker MQM ka kya bigar lega, jahan per 25 lakh logon ne last election mein MQM ko vote diye thai. Altaf Hussain ke aik isharey per lakhon kei majmein mein pin drop silent ho jata hai. The people who live out side Karachi, really do not know how much popular MQM and Altaf Hussain are in Karachi. MQM is like a family member in most of the Karachi's houses.
Hur harba azmaliya, hur tarah ke ilzamaat or galiyan de lien magar phir bhi MQM hai keh khatam hi nahi ko ke de rahi. In every next election, performing well , kearein tou kya karein, sir deewar se maar lein, pagal hojain ya phir........???????
Lakin my brothers, no one can change the reality and MQM is a biggest reality of the time.
If you want to eliminate MQM, eliminate MQM's 12 million supporters first. MQM masala nahi hai, yeh karoron deewane masala hein. In ko khatam karo pehley. Aao apni nafraton ke saath Karachi aao or dubo do hamien Arabian Sea mein. Yahi chahtey ho na tum sub taassubbi people including Imran Khan.
Sorry in advance , I am not addressing everyone in Pakistan , I am just talking to biased people who hate us. Period.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a none sense coming out of your ink. Imran khan lives and will die in Pakistan. He is not going to leave the country and adopt foreign citizenship.He is more patriotic than any of the MQM gang members.Remember, Karachi is not a foreign coutry, it is a right of any citizen to move anywhere within the country.He has shown his love to the people of Pakistan, He doesn't condole voilence but he has a right to his opinion.Neither MQM , nor any other power can take this right away from him.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaafr,isi baat ka tou maza araha hai. Kuch tou dil pishori kerlene do is Imran bakwasi se.
Off course he has a every right to move anywhere in Pakistan. No one can deny his right. BTW, has he given that same right to his daughter? Can she lives with her father ANYWHERE in Pakistan? (Sorry I am being personal because Mr. Zaidi you have been so many times being personal about MY BELOVED ALTAF BHAI, please take it as TIT FOR TAT) :lol:

M

Murshad Jee

PakPatriot1 said:
Yaafr,isi baat ka tou maza araha hai. Kuch tou dil pishori kerlene do is Imran bakwasi se.
Off course he has a every right to move anywhere in Pakistan. No one can deny his right. BTW, has he given that same right to his daughter? Can she lives with her father ANYWHERE in Pakistan? (Sorry I am being personal because Mr. Zaidi you have been so many times being personal about MY BELOVED ALTAF BHAI, please take it as TIT FOR TAT) :lol:

Pat Sahib
Mazay leti leti Kutti truck ke neechay aa gaee thi...............tumhara kia ho gaa.......... :o
and why you people (MQM) keep talking about Imran's daughter?
what about Altaf's daughter
Sorry to say and I am not being roud brother but I heard that Altaf Bhai's daughter has similar face like Altaf's Body Guard
Sorry again but ...............is that true?
And why Altaf's Ex Wife decided to stay away from Altaf..................something fishy.

divine

Citizen
Pat Sahib
Mazay leti leti Kutti truck ke neechay aa gaee thi...............tumhara kia ho gaa.......... :o
Sorry to say and I am not being roud brother but I heard that Altaf Bhai's daughter has similar face like Altaf's Body Guard
And why Altaf's Ex Wife decided to stay away from Altaf..................something fishy.

Kehnay ko to aap ki shakal bhi Imran Khan say milti hai to kia ......? Fishy ya shrimpy?

Aisay nahi "bless this Pakistan" aap ko improve kerna parega, thora sa tolerance kiddo!

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Is Imran Khan a bigger threat to Pakistan or Altaf Hussein? The problem with the Karachi wallas "Urdu speaking Muhajirs" is that they do not want any one else to live in Karachi but whom they still consider "Hindustani Muhajir" despite they are born and bred in Pakistan. They believe that Karachi is an independent state only for the Karachi walla muhajirs and not for Punjabis, Balochis, Pathans or the Sindhis. Because, Imran Khan is Pathan, he is therefore not welcomed in Karachi.

The Supreme Court of Pakistan should pronounce this absurd ban on Imran Khan as illegal, and depriving a law abiding Pakistani citizen of his right of free travel within the borders of his country.

laiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
imran pey pabandi ka faisla afsos-naak hai, is mien baqol imran agar mqm involve hai tou PPP govt bhi utni hi involve hai, sindh government PPP ki hai, wifaqi government PPP ki hai, yeh pabandi mqm nay nahi, government of sindh nay lagai hai, imran khan ko yousuf raza gillani or zardai say bhi utna hi gila kerna chahyeh tha jitna bura bhala mqm ko kaha hai....

or eik akhri baat : imran khan nay jis Chief Justice ko Bahal kerwaya tha, uskay leah Long March kia tha, usi ki adalat mien kyun nhi jaatay insaaf kay leah???

jub imran sey poocha gia kay aap is pabandi kay khilaaf supreme court mien apeal karien gey tou imran nay koi jawab nhi dia.....
imran khan poochtay hain kay kis qanoon kay tehet yeh pabandi hai, woh yeh baat iftikhar chowdhry sey kyun nhi poochtay????

yahan mien sirf eik request karoon ga imran sey, kay sub ko chor kay sirf or sirf apni party pey tawajjah dien, apnay members ko strong banaien, apni lobby strong karien, yeh maslay khatum hojaien gey agar imran kay back pey unki khud ki eik mazboot party khari hogi...phir unko koi nhi rok sakay ga....

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
Each time law enforcement find evidence of terror by MQM, it starts making noise that there are making plans to attack the Karachites. This terrorist group will be exposed sooner or later. They are just like the Taliban.
Imran Khan will expose the murderer [altaf]

Imran Khan first expose, who gave him wild treatment in Punjab University in his own city.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeetCu_oMw4[/video]
1100299161-1.jpg

1100299161-2.gif

1100299162-1.jpg

1100299162-2.gif

imran-khan-ijt-2.jpg

M

Murshad Jee

divine said:
Pat Sahib

Kehnay ko to aap ki shakal bhi Imran Khan say milti hai to kia ......? Fishy ya shrimpy?

Aisay nahi "bless this Pakistan" aap ko improve kerna parega, thora sa tolerance kiddo!

Aray ''The Wine'' Sahib
Dekhan Gandi soch hai aap ki bhai jaan
That Body Guard could be her Uncle..................You just prove that you have thinking like your Party

and by the way did you see me that night.....I am sorry mate, I tried to hide myself but....Its OK
but SORRY again.