Sincere Advise to PMLN Leadership

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
First of all let me acknowledge that I am PTI sympathiser so our PMLN patwari friends can call me youthia if they want.

I am sure all of us have been witnessing the events & the dramas unfolding in front of our eyes in the name of Election in the last 24 hours.
Last night when the results started pouring in with PTI leading towards absolute majority, many like me were not surprised at all keeping in view the mood of the masses & all the opinion polls suggesting the same.

what was surprising was the way the results were matching precisely what was showed by all the opinion polls & mood on the ground.
for a second, I had doubts that probably our Military junta reached some kind of agreement with PTI leadership to not temper with the election results.
I also thought that, may be finally, our generals decided to respect the will of the people after seeing the massive turnout but soon I was proven wrong when they got back to their old ways in a blatant fashion with the whole world seeing the farce live on their screens & social media.

For PMLN Leadership to Ponder - was it a coincidence that the generals allowed the true election picture to emerge & then turn it around literally on demand to favour PMLN with the massive rigging?
Did it not occur to them that it was a genuine ploy to show to PMLN its true worth among the masses and then show to them who the real bosses are?
PMLN has been shown this horror movie by the generals purely to keep them on the leash for as long as they want and the reason is simple, to scare its leadership off to such an extent that they are pliant partners in the dirt these generals have dig themselves in.

Going by the mood of the public, these generals will be out soon and in all probability will be severely punished for their crimes. the reason is Pakistan has changed for good and its not going to go back to its old ways.

PMLN as a political party has to make a decision, whether they want to stay afloat as a political entity in future or ready to go down with these generals.
PMLN leadership should think wisely why the masses went so badly against them. they need to understand the reasons why they ceased to exist as viable political force in a matter of just few years.

They can still make mends by openly refusing to accept the dirty offer these generals are making to them.
they should openly accept their election defeat & ask the forces that be to let the masses decision prevail. it will regain lots of goodwill for the party among the masses. infact they will have a narrative to sell to people come next elections.
in the short run, they will struggle, will lose badly but they will be able to claim back its status as a political party who stands for democracy.
Keeping in mind the myriad problems faced by the country today, chances are that PTI may not deliver and soon PMLN might be back to contentions but today if they decided to stand on the wrong side, they will be a history.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is all about that one general jiss nai sab army ki mitti paleed ki hai. Aaj nahi tho kal hamai apna haq mill jayega inshaaAllah
thats so true. they simply can't stop the tide but in the process they have thrown the whole system to the fire to protect the skin of handful of people. anybody who become partner with them will face the consequences.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hafiz jaisay generals or oon ke paltu kutton noon pp ko koi baat samajh nahi aa sakti

ye beghairat paida hotay hain. dallay ban ker zindagi guzartay hain or ghaddar ki maut merte hain

in ka deen mazhab sirf paisa.. paisha maan bechna

in ko aqal ki baat ki nahi... goli ki zaroorat hai... abdi neend wali goli

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
You all need to understand a brutal fact. All the pdm parties have engaged in massive levels of corruption, money laundering, bribery, killings, sale of national secrets--you name it. They have now reached the point where it's impossible to grow any conscience and do the right thing, because doing the right thing, and standing with the truth, would guaranteed their death sentence. They will be jailed, their properties would be taken away, and forgotten. Their evil deeds have made them slaves of others more powerful than them. As such, they will do exactly what their masters tell them to do, and since their masters are bigger evil doers, who themselves are protecting their evil deeds, they will never command them, or allow them, to do the right thing. So please stop expecting these parties to grow a conscience.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
GF5DkikXYAAPWHM

Let PTI sit in Opposition and see how Nizam Deen and his 40 thieves manage a Bankrupt Economy...

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
hafiz jaisay generals or oon ke paltu kutton noon pp ko koi baat samajh nahi aa sakti

ye beghairat paida hotay hain. dallay ban ker zindagi guzartay hain or ghaddar ki maut merte hain

in ka deen mazhab sirf paisa.. paisha maan bechna

in ko aqal ki baat ki nahi... goli ki zaroorat hai... abdi neend wali goli
what the leadership of these political parties fail to understand is that seismic change has taken place in Pakistan. you have a youth bulge and a populace who are well informed and well connected. traditional tactics of 80s & 90s simply won't work any more. the era of generals is over. 250 millions are too big for them to control with patriotic songs anymore.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
You all need to understand a brutal fact. All the pdm parties have engaged in massive levels of corruption, money laundering, bribery, killings, sale of national secrets--you name it. They have now reached the point where it's impossible to grow any conscience and do the right thing, because doing the right thing, and standing with the truth, would guaranteed their death sentence. They will be jailed, their properties would be taken away, and forgotten. Their evil deeds have made them slaves of others more powerful than them. As such, they will do exactly what their masters tell them to do, and since their masters are bigger evil doers, who themselves are protecting their evil deeds, they will never command them, or allow them, to do the right thing. So please stop expecting these parties to grow a conscience.
totally agree and that's the scare tactic these generals are using to keep them on their side but the thing is that if they want to continue their political careers, they will have to align themselves to the changing realities. they will have to face justice one day but lets be realistic, the chances are that they will get away with it as the existing system couldn't punish them on time.

stranger

what the leadership of these political parties fail to understand is that seismic change has taken place in Pakistan. you have a youth bulge and a populace who are well informed and well connected. traditional tactics of 80s & 90s simply won't work any more. the era of generals is over. 250 millions are too big for them to control with patriotic songs anymore.
well how about western democracies, specially america? Trump was ousted the same way. did the masses make any difference? no.... and will never... pentagon is the real power, not white prison

only one solution.. if not ballot... then bullet

no other solution my dear... power ka nasha baton se nahi utara jata. bund main danda de ker nikala jata hai . the way Bengalis did in 1971

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
GF5DkikXYAAPWHM

Let PTI sit in Opposition and see how Nizam Deen and his 40 thieves manage a Bankrupt Economy...
this does not represent the true will of the people. without masses inclusion, it simply wont work. the other question is for how long can the country sustain this political upheaval?

Siberite

First of all let me acknowledge that I am PTI sympathiser so our PMLN patwari friends can call me youthia if they want.

I am sure all of us have been witnessing the events & the dramas unfolding in front of our eyes in the name of Election in the last 24 hours.
Last night when the results started pouring in with PTI leading towards absolute majority, many like me were not surprised at all keeping in view the mood of the masses & all the opinion polls suggesting the same.

what was surprising was the way the results were matching precisely what was showed by all the opinion polls & mood on the ground.
for a second, I had doubts that probably our Military junta reached some kind of agreement with PTI leadership to not temper with the election results.
I also thought that, may be finally, our generals decided to respect the will of the people after seeing the massive turnout but soon I was proven wrong when they got back to their old ways in a blatant fashion with the whole world seeing the farce live on their screens & social media.

For PMLN Leadership to Ponder - was it a coincidence that the generals allowed the true election picture to emerge & then turn it around literally on demand to favour PMLN with the massive rigging?
Did it not occur to them that it was a genuine ploy to show to PMLN its true worth among the masses and then show to them who the real bosses are?
PMLN has been shown this horror movie by the generals purely to keep them on the leash for as long as they want and the reason is simple, to scare its leadership off to such an extent that they are pliant partners in the dirt these generals have dig themselves in.

Going by the mood of the public, these generals will be out soon and in all probability will be severely punished for their crimes. the reason is Pakistan has changed for good and its not going to go back to its old ways.

PMLN as a political party has to make a decision, whether they want to stay afloat as a political entity in future or ready to go down with these generals.
PMLN leadership should think wisely why the masses went so badly against them. they need to understand the reasons why they ceased to exist as viable political force in a matter of just few years.

They can still make mends by openly refusing to accept the dirty offer these generals are making to them.
they should openly accept their election defeat & ask the forces that be to let the masses decision prevail. it will regain lots of goodwill for the party among the masses. infact they will have a narrative to sell to people come next elections.
in the short run, they will struggle, will lose badly but they will be able to claim back its status as a political party who stands for democracy.
Keeping in mind the myriad problems faced by the country today, chances are that PTI may not deliver and soon PMLN might be back to contentions but today if they decided to stand on the wrong side, they will be a history.
The truth of the matter is that PTI and its leadership embolden the generals so much during their 4 years of regimes, so much space has been given to them that they have no leverage to stand against them anywhere.
The incident of May 9th provided an opportunity for the army generals to further strengthen their hold on the civilian administration. The PTI leader's perpetual stubbornness of not negotiating with any of his opponents during his 4 years of power made it almost impossible to find any way forward for a political solution to stop the army advancements in civilian affairs.

The onus is on PTI leadership to call all political parties' leadership for a national dialogue to set the direction of the country according to its Constitution.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
well how about western democracies, specially america? Trump was ousted the same way. did the masses make any difference? no.... and will never... pentagon is the real power, not white prison

only one solution.. if not ballot... then bullet

no other solution my dear... power ka nasha baton se nahi utara jata. bund main danda de ker nikala jata hai . the way Bengalis did in 1971
the only difference is that Trump was ousted through a vote where no general did ballot stuffing like in Pakistan. they tried to disqualify him through courts but they failed because their judiciary is extremely strong where no general/pentagon have no influence whatsoever. I agree about the masses taking to the streets but a civil war kind of scenario will be a disaster for an already fragmented country. the change needs to take place within the institution and the sooner it happens the better it will be for the country.

stranger

the only difference is that Trump was ousted through a vote where no general did ballot stuffing like in Pakistan. they tried to disqualify him through courts but they failed because their judiciary is extremely strong where no general/pentagon have no influence whatsoever. I agree about the masses taking to the streets but a civil war kind of scenario will be a disaster for an already fragmented country. the change needs to take place within the institution and the sooner it happens the better it will be for the country.
within institution? why will they change? who will change?

keep dreaming... the bloody revolution will only happen when people are not scared of death... and that will not happen in Pakistan so let the slaves live a suppressed life under army rule.

generals know their power and they have tested it on masses in the name of terrorism so now they have a strategy to tackle such problems. thanks to west supporting terrorist traitor army of pimps

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
The truth of the matter is that PTI and its leadership embolden the generals so much during their 4 years of regimes, so much space has been given to them that they have no leverage to stand against them anywhere.
The incident of May 9th provided an opportunity for the army generals to further strengthen their hold on the civilian administration. The PTI leader's perpetual stubbornness of not negotiating with any of his opponents during his 4 years of power made it almost impossible to find any way forward for a political solution to stop the army advancements in civilian affairs.

The onus is on PTI leadership to call all political parties' leadership for a national dialogue to set the direction of the country according to its Constitution.
my dear friend, you missed the main point again. the question is will PMLN be able to survive politically in the changing political landscape with these deals they are striking with the generals at the moment? lets be honest, the generals have never been challenged the way they have been by a civilian leadership in the history of this country.
as for May 9, I answered that yesterday in detail. the generals would have still found a way to crackdown on them whether May 9 or no May 9. before May 9, something happened on November 3rd & so on. we should not look at events in isolation.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
within institution? why will they change? who will change?

keep dreaming... the bloody revolution will only happen when people are not scared of death... and that will not happen in Pakistan so let the slaves live a suppressed life under army rule.

generals know their power and they have tested it on masses in the name of terrorism so now they have a strategy to tackle such problems. thanks to west supporting terrorist traitor army of pimps
totally understand your point. tbh I was even more frustrated & angry while looking at this open thuggery which one can't even imagine in a half civilised society. the cruelty and injustice is so widespread and rampant in this unfortunate country that people may soon take things in their own hands but that will spell disaster for whatever is left of the country. the easier option would be for the officers within the institution to put the country first instead of showing loyalties to their superiors who are already compromised.

stranger

totally understand your point. tbh I was even more frustrated & angry while looking at this open thuggery which one can't even imagine in a half civilised society. the cruelty and injustice is so widespread and rampant in this unfortunate country that people may soon take things in their own hands but that will spell disaster for whatever is left of the country. the easier option would be for the officers within the institution to put the country first instead of showing loyalties to their superiors who are already compromised.
well they said the same for Bengal. is it better or worst now? after separation from army land of amrika?

crankthskunk

Oh Brothers,
Remember one simple old Urdu saying, "latoon ke bhoot bataoon se nahi mante".
Everyone was on the mantra, "revenge through vote". You voted peacefully, what is the result!!
Did anything changed!! Did the criminals resisted from their crimes!! Nope.
Despite all the agitations after 2013 elections, demands to open up 4 constituencies, nothing came out of it. Because Pakistan has no rule of Law and people have no recourse.
Then again in 2018 RTS stopped and Khawaja Asif, Rana likes were made to win, when actually they lost the elections. The Corrupt Pakistan media created a fake and false narrative that 2018 was to help PTI. When as a matter of fact PTI was stopped from getting simple majority so they don't have to rely on any other party.
This my friends is a hattrick of election rigging. Why you all are surprised!! Did you honestly thought, all those efforts to keep Imran Khan and PTI out of the elections were for a simple purpose to let them win at the polls!
The criminals were determined to stop PTI the 3rd times by hook or crook. They also know that in Pakistan they would get away with it over and over again without any consequences to them.
Are they wrong!! Nope. You are nothing more than worthless sheep. Grow some balls and stand up against the tyranny. You have adopted peaceful democratic means in last 3 elections. How long before you wise up!!

Siberite

my dear friend, you missed the main point again. the question is will PMLN be able to survive politically in the changing political landscape with these deals they are striking with the generals at the moment? lets be honest, the generals have never been challenged the way they have been by a civilian leadership in the history of this country.
as for May 9, I answered that yesterday in detail. the generals would have still found a way to crackdown on them whether May 9 or no May 9. before May 9, something happened on November 3rd & so on. we should not look at events in isolation.
You are also forgetting one thing that no one alone can detter these generals to stay within their domain. I have written that how these generals were provided space to interfere in civilian matters for last 4 years of PTI rule.
May 9th, combined with PTI constant non negotiating policy have caused them to be alone in that moment.
As far as PMLN is concerned, they will also need to check their decision in regard to staying separated from army generals. They have been doing it for a long time and have been punished many times for going against establishment.

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
well they said the same for Bengal. is it better or worst now? after separation from army land of amrika?
Bangladesh is certainly doing a lot better now. they had advantage of geographic distance which made it easier for them to carve out a separate identity soon. in current day Pakistan, KP & Balochistan are in similar kind of situation & a civil war scenario will certainly send these regions to a tailspin.