Siasat.pk is funded by Pakistani Military - Reham Khan Reveals in her book

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Adeel mera hisa nikalo. I have been serving siasat.pk from 10 years free of cost .
پوسٹ کا ایک روپیہ اور ہر تھریڈ کا سو ملے تو اچھی رقم بن جاتی ہے
@Raaz موجاں ای موجاں

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ والی چول درست ماری ہے اس نے ..... کیونکہ پٹواری لقمہ حرام جیسے ہی پیٹ میں جاتا ہے
ضیاء و جیلانی .... ابا کے روپ میں دکھنے لگتا ہے ، پھر ہر لتر جی ایچ کیو سے پڑتا محسوس ہوتا ہے

لاؤ نی لاؤ انہوں ، لتراں دی مہندی
آیا لاڑی اے نی میرا لتراں والا

گنگنانا پھر حرام خور پٹواریوں کا محبوب" ہاجمولا " نسخہ " قیمیا " ہے

kakamuna420

bro, if that was the case, the site would be ads free but right now struggling to pay bills. Believe me, no lies unlike Reham and GulaLie
Adeel is right..they are doing halal way. Please don't sell to Hussain Haqqani or any other anti Pakistan element

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اس صورت میں ہم جیسے ممبران پر ڈوب مرنے کا مقام ہے اگر پچاس پچاس پاؤنڈ بھی ہم لوگ ٹاپ اپ کریں تو لاکھوں پونڈ جمع ہو سکتے ہیں عدیل کو چاہیے کہ ایک الگ اکاؤنٹ کھول کر اسکا نمبر پبلش کر دیں جسکی جتنی توفیق ہے وہ اس فنڈ میں ڈال دے تاکہ یہ فورم چلتا رہے
bro, if that was the case, the site would be ads free but right now struggling to pay bills. Believe me, no lies unlike Reham and GulaLie

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shukar hai India yaa UK sai funding nahi hoo rahi... Pakistani koi bhi hoo agar funds daitaa hai koi decent forum bunana Koo tu woh tu bhouth achee baat hai...Mera nahi khayal Kai yeh forum biased hai. Haa Noon league Ka social media cell nahii hai...maslaa yeh hi Kai inn Koo neutral bhii nahii chaiya... empire bhi apna chaiya...

jani1

٫ہاہاہا۔۔
دوستو۔۔اپنے قصے اب کتابو میں۔۔

ویسے اب تو شک ہونے لگا ہے کہ فورم بھی ساتھ ملا ہوا ہے۔۔

مطلب ۔۔کیا پتہ۔۔مشہوری کے لیئے اسے پیسے پکڑائے ہوں، ۔۔کہ لگے ہاتھو ہمارا نام بھی ڈال دو۔۔

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

kakamuna420

She is basically telling this site that "Sudhar jao, if you continue to go against my book, my boss hussain haqqani, Nawaz and CIA will close your thayl-a"

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The forum has a very very strong bias in favour of PTI but being financed by the army??? :eek:

Mujahid Ali Awan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The forum has a very very strong bias in favour of PTI but being financed by the army??? :eek:

How often do you see a post about Army on here? You have spent enough time on this forum to know that it isn’t funded by anyone. Most of the posts are created by the forum members and the owner has nothing to do with it

gorgias

اگر یہ سچ ہے تو پھر مجھے میرا حصہ چاہیے۔ میں بھی پی ٹی آئی کے لیے پروپیگنڈا کرتا رہا ہوں۔
:p

Anuuge67

And I thought ADEEL was a dictator. I believe the PLANT of MI6-Nawaz, Malik Riaz, Mossad. will have a very difficult time if she EVER comes to Pakistan.

The great Pakistani PATRIOT, MAY ALLAH GIVE HIM JUNNAH Hameed Gul was right ABOUT HER ALL ALONG. If I was her, I would be careful.

bhaibarood

Reham had been spouting rubbish against us for last few years.

She is a chronic liar

She mentioned in one of her tweets that I had dinner with her :oops:

https://twitter.com/x/status/797042077934698496
@Adeel you seem to have secret dinner with Reham ramzan ;) tell me how for how much you took to sell this forum to agencies? :p. Kindly enlighten the details of after dinner as it might end up in the infamous book.
phir na kehna bataya nahi tha!
by the way joke aside, why this forum always delete anti PTI posts and keep all pro army & PTI threads even if its littered with filhty language? some youthisas and pro army boots polishis are always pampered while others are banned right away?
The compromisation of forum to agencies are suspected well before , remember when you visited Pakistan and being questioned by authorities ?then website was down,
kindly clear your stand on taking secret funds

Last edited:

saqiwa

MPA (400+ posts)
لو جی سیاست پی کے نے بھی بہت پیسہ بنا لیا، موڈ صاحب آپ ملک ریاض کی طرح سو دو سو بندوں کو کھانا کھلا دیا کریں سب ٹھیک ہو جائے گا۔ کیا یہ عورت اپنا سارا دماغ لندن کے گلیمر میں خرچ کر چکی ہے جو اب سمجھنے بوجھنے کے قابل ہی نہیں؟ مجھے کہنا تو نہیں چاہیے لیکن ایسی عورتیں لندن میں سر شام سائیڈ پر کھڑی ہوتی ہیں اور ایک مالبرو کی ڈبی کے لیئے ساتھ چل پڑتی ہیں۔ اللہ اس عورت کے شر سے پاکستان کو محفوظ رکھے، آمین