Siasat.pk biased mods is censoring comments, threatening to ban permanently and falsely accusing members

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well in all honestly you tell me if this is true or not that this is his entire footprint on this forum. ISI ne yeh kerdiya, tum boot polishiye ho, Abhi GHQ ka time hogaya, DHA mein asa kyun horaha hai. Falanay fouji ne paad maar diya to CJP ne is pe sou moto kyun nahi liya. So on and forth. Talk about beating a dead horse.

So he's free to leave and I'll gladly post every other thread and post "is ke peechay wardi hai" and it will be just the same, just for old times sake
You just summarised his whole life on Siasat.pk..... Also this zaidi guy in a heated argument with me one day , when I wrote against India said your armed forces can’t take away Kashmir from Indian forces .... So I can see from they r coming .... but no worries I can’t see them gathering any support except from each other and one or two Indians under disguise....:)

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
I made a comment on Najam sethi post and its deleted without any clue?
Hope mods action will be audited by Adeel Waseem

If website is under the control of agencies mods or pro ISPR agenda then kindly let us know!
If the opinion of other side is so censored then why we are wasting time commenting here
censorship.gif

Wrong allegation by mod Ibn E Khalid
that I use curse words!

HWsz4mo.jpg

But that person is in my ignore list ! I cant even see his post so how could I reply him in abusive manner ?
proof
i3hVTgl.jpg
Not sure about agencies or ISPR but one thing is very clear Siasat.pk has become an anti Islamic and anti Pakistan forum. Post a video or a lecture of any religious person who actually believes in rule of Allah and establishment of Islamic law, with in minutes you will see the comment section fild with cursing and filthy language. The attack will be on the scholars cause attacking Islam directly will expose them. And every dirty game is being played in the name of PTI. Its a sad reality but PTI has become just a mask.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aaj aap Fouj kay liye bari sundar sundar battain kar rahi hain ? Keheen GHQ main dawat tu luta kar nahi aain hain ?
I hate Hindi .... sunder sunder Batein in Urdu is khubsoorat batein..... dawat lutana nahi hota, dawat kerna ya dawat khana hota hai....Pakistani website per itna arsa rehte huey kuch urdu hi seekh lete mr Zaidi Subramaniam...:)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You just summarised his whole life on Siasat.pk..... Also this zaidi guy in a heated argument with me one day , when I wrote against India said your armed forces can’t take away Kashmir from Indian forces .... So I can see from they r coming .... but no worries I can’t see them gathering any support except from each other and one or two Indians under disguise....:)
TBH I don't really pay much credence to this Indian thing, because I don't believe it. These people are so tunnel visioned and so polarized that for example for a patwari Pakistan only exists if a sharif is in power, so a Pakistan not ruled by Sharif is not Pakistan for them, so they feel no hesitation insulting its institutions, armed forces, people who speak in favour of the non sharif Pakistan etc etc It doesn't make then happy if something good for the country happens, because its not their Pakistan now. Its the "enemies" Pakistan now, and similarly they get happy if something bad happens because now the "enemies" Pakistan was attack/hurt/damaged.

Their Pakistan is safe and sound just waiting for a sharif to come and lead it. Until that time they will do their best to go against this fake non sharif Pakistan. Same case is for Jiyalas and people like Baji Amrood

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hate Hindi .... sunder sunder Batein in Urdu is khubsoorat batein..... dawat lutana nahi hota, dawat kerna ya dawat khana hota hai....Pakistani website per itna arsa rehte huey kuch urdu hi seekh lete mr Zaidi Subramaniam...:)
Lol.... Itni Bhi Kiya Bay Etanae. her rooz tu Waghah per eik dosray ko guldastay exchange karta ho. Lakin Yehan A kar Hindi say nafrat ? Kya Yeah Khula Tazad Nahi , Sonya Lalpati ? ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
TBH I don't really pay much credence to this Indian thing, because I don't believe it. These people are so tunnel visioned and so polarized that for example for a patwari Pakistan only exists if a sharif is in power, so a Pakistan not ruled by Sharif is not Pakistan for them, so they feel no hesitation insulting its institutions, armed forces, people who speak in favour of the non sharif Pakistan etc etc It doesn't make then happy if something good for the country happens, because its not their Pakistan now. Its the "enemies" Pakistan now, and similarly they get happy if something bad happens because now the "enemies" Pakistan was attack/hurt/damaged.

Their Pakistan is safe and sound just waiting for a sharif to come and lead it. Until that time they will do their best to go against this fake non sharif Pakistan. Same case is for Jiyalas and people like Baji Amrood
No there r many Indians under disguise here that just write like patwaris .... eg the other day we caught out Danish99 calling ‘hijaab’ as ‘hizaab’ .... Also KingQ calling modi repeatedly modiji..... But again no worries .... :)

Zaidi Qasim

Zaidi Subramaniam you may use your gods’names wherever you want , just refrain from using our.....
Obviously you oath to salute some of your gods. One of such is buried in Hayata bad Peshawar. Didn't you go and visit his grave ? . Some salutes may be due ?..

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol.... Itni Bhi Kiya Bay Etanae. her rooz tu Waghah per eik dosray ko guldastay exchange karta ho. Lakin Yehan A kar Hindi say nafrat ? Kya Yeah Khula Tazad Nahi , Sonya Lalpati ? ?
Again it’s beyihtenai and wahga and kertey ho .... Yes I hate Hindi as it’s a burden to the ears ..... Urdu is such a sweet language.....

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Obviously you oath to salute some of your gods. One of such is buried in Hayata bad Peshawar. Didn't you go and visit his grave ? . Some salutes may be due ?..
Again don’t show you Hindu mentality here by referring to ‘gods’ ..... Nakhuda is used in urdu..... no such thing as referral to gods in Islam ... Mr zaidi Subramanian ....

Zaidi Qasim

Again it’s beyihtenai and wahga and kertey ho .... Yes I hate Hindi as it’s a burden to the ears ..... Urdu is such a sweet language.....
Acha chalo urdu ka test hojae. Zara urdu main beyihtenai tu likho .... zahar hai mujhay tu sumajh nahi hai urdu ki lakin hay ki awaz aur ean ki awar eik jesi nahi hosakti . kion ?

بے اعتنائ ۔ بے اہتنائ

یہ بے اہتنائ ضرور کوئ ہندو ہوگا ? ۔کیوں جی ؟

Zaidi Qasim

Again don’t show you Hindu mentality here by referring to ‘gods’ ..... Nakhuda is used in urdu..... no such thing as referral to gods in Islam ... Mr zaidi Subramanian ....
Lol...... Yehya khan is definitely starts with small g. ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Acha chalo urdu ka test hojae. Zara urdu main beyihtenai tu likho .... zahar hai mujhay tu sumajh nahi hai urdu ki lakin hay ki awaz aur ean ki awar eik jesi nahi hosakti . kion ?

بے اعتنائ ۔ بے اہتنائ

یہ بے اہتنائ ضرور کوئ ہندو ہوگا ? ۔کیوں جی ؟

Haha was calling your bluff .... you did not point out my wrong wahga though..... Good google search took you about 10 min ..... but still u lost Mr Subramanian.....

Zaidi Qasim

Haha was calling your bluff .... you did not point out my wrong wahga though..... Good google search took you about 10 min ..... but still u lost Mr Subramanian.....
What Google search Lalpati ? . It was your writing . Now, its kind of getting late . I am afraid the gates of GHQ are about to be closed.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaidi sahab urdu main woh shair aur mazameen likhtey rahey hain ke jis ke samney apki urdu ka haal nahi!
Yeh jab ki baat hai jab aap forum pe paida bhi nahi hui theen! Zaidi sahab ki urdu pe girft army kee DHA pe girft se ziadha mazboot hai?