SHUMAILA RANA CASE RESOLVED - INNOCENT!

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
Pata nahin kon chor hai aur kon nahin, laikin asal bat ye hai k Pakistani 99% ab chor ban chukay hain, rishwat khori, ba eemaani, sifarish, waghaira tou ab jurm hi nahin janay jatay, aisay main iss bechari ne chori kar li tou konsa gunah kar diya, she is one of those 99% people who voted her for their own small little benefits.

M_mian

Councller (250+ posts)
Ill conceived and poorly argumented. Actually the owner of that card came to the shop right away while this Rana sahiba was still present there. If these were two cards the issue would have been sorted out right at that time. Moreover, whether it is 'Zara Malik' or "Malik Zara", in either ways the card did not belong to "Shumaila Rana".
The fact is that we did not know abt these corrupt politicians till we have our media awakened (specially the forums like this and electronic media). So, it is simple! they haven't changed their habits but the media has now become capable of exposing them.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
She was caught red handed on camera why did they even bother to investigate, she committed a fraud and she should be behind bars, paying that lady back and apologising to her

zubairnabi

Voter (50+ posts)
THIA IS NOT A VIDEO WHICH CAN PROVE THAT SHE IS INNOCENT.THIS IS NOT EVEN PROPER DEFENCE.SHAmila,s defender admitts that she posed herself zara malik............this is impersonation.which is triable u/s 419 ppc.+420,468,471 ppc

A

arshad_lahore

mjhy abhi tuk aik baat ki samjh nahi aa rahi mana key zara malik key card is is MPA ne shopping ki hay tu cctv camera us ko saman ley ker jaty keon nahi dekha raha jub key ander aaty aur phone per baat ho rahi hay aur wo shop per mojood hay phir usy wapisi ka manazar dekhany main kia harj hay... i am not favoring Miss Rana. but its still not solve Media ko chahiy key us ki wapsi ki video ko bhi awam ko dikhay key wo whan sey kia ley ker gai hay... kuch tu pack ker key dia ho ga us ko.... really funny drama serial... :lol: :lol: :lol:ab dekhin is episode main kia hota hay... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jumbo

Citizen
Infact this stupid person want to prove her innocent.She was caught with red handed.Because she is MPA and RANA family therefore they are trying to save her.Stupid person how did she get zara malik,s card ?of course she stole the card.I think they will try to safe her at any cost but in vail..
BY the way she has beautiful eyes and still not married.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oyeeee Tuklay Kay Supporter Aaik Aoor Tukla >>>Tuu Kis Ko Bewaqoof Bananay Ki Koshish Ker Raha Hay >>>
This is Media era >>>>u or people like u can not cheat us any more >>>> Say to Shumila of PML-n ,Resign and go home>>>

G

Spartacus said:
Oyeeee Tuklay Kay Supporter Aaik Aoor Tukla >>>Tuu Kis Ko Bewaqoof Bananay Ki Koshish Ker Raha Hay >>>
This is Media era >>>>u or people like u can not cheat us any more >>>> Say to Shumila of PML-n ,Resign and go home>>>

oye---sotoooo
She has already been gone....

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
taha said:
Spartacus said:

oye---sotoooo
She has already been gone....

I know very well , Jagoooo Ji >>>> I said to this Supporter of Takla party just to remind him >>>>

A

abbasiali

arshad_lahore said:
mjhy abhi tuk aik baat ki samjh nahi aa rahi mana key zara malik key card is is MPA ne shopping ki hay tu cctv camera us ko saman ley ker jaty keon nahi dekha raha jub key ander aaty aur phone per baat ho rahi hay aur wo shop per mojood hay phir usy wapisi ka manazar dekhany main kia harj hay... i am not favoring Miss Rana. but its still not solve Media ko chahiy key us ki wapsi ki video ko bhi awam ko dikhay key wo whan sey kia ley ker gai hay... kuch tu pack ker key dia ho ga us ko.... really funny drama serial... :lol: :lol: :lol:ab dekhin is episode main kia hota hay... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Correct, they should show the exit after shopping along with the Items handy, definitely, this will help to sort out more, I am wondering why media has not come up with full movie. clear out completely benefit of doubt.

Overall this explanation make it more controversial, and these supporters, should not try to make public more fool.

regards