Shireen Mazaari Caught sleeping in Parliament during Shah Mehmood Qureshi Speech

Freemedia

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Camera caught PTI leader Shireen Mazari sleeping in the Parliament during her party Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi’s speech.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1469511226666931

????? ????(???????? ???? ) ??????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ????? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ? ???????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ?

http://dailypakistan.com.pk/daily-bites/03-Sep-2014/139563

?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????

Last edited by a moderator:

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: شاہ محمود کی تقریر ، شیریں مزاری نیند کی و&#1575

جب کبھی ایسی اسمبلی وجود میں آے گی جہاں مخلص لوگ بیٹھ کر اجلاس کریں تب جاگنا بھی ضروری ہو گا فی الحال سونے دیں فضلے جیسے مقررین کو سننے سے سونا بہتر

Komal Riaz

Voter (50+ posts)

Ab her koi Sota hai, to kya inko bhi sone do...

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Good to see she's taking some rest. They are working very hard in difficult circumstances and she must be very tired. Also the corrupt mafias have made the assembly floor a place where nothing good happens anyway. So better she takes some rest and go back to streets rejuvenated !!

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: شاہ محمود کی تقریر ، شیریں مزاری نیند کی و&#

What a logic, you loser.
good to see she's taking some rest. They are working very hard in difficult circumstances and she must be very tired. Also the corrupt mafias have made the assembly floor a place where nothing good happens anyway. So better she takes some rest and go back to streets rejuvenated !!

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
aur phir log kehtay hain hain k PTI walay bura bhala kehtay hain....
respect the age and the effort they r making to get the people free from being slave of family ltd!!!

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saray hi sooay huay hain , koi jaag raha hota too mulk ka yeh hall na hoo raha hota.

Waisay deen faroosh malalay ki taqreer sunanay say soona hi behttar hay , jis ko apnay muqam aor martabay ka khayal hi na aata ho , us amir ki sardari bhi aik jhoota dhakosala hay.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
دھرنوں کی وجہ سے ہر کوئی تھکا ہوا ہے اور کسی کی بھی نیند پوری نہیں ہوتی۔

آزاد امیدوار

Minister (2k+ posts)
OMG%2Bits%2Bhilarious%2Bkid%2Bsleeping.gif

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now we will see the absurdest of logics pouring in from the followers of the prophet IK

well thats what make people to curse you patwaris!!!!! he is not perfect but alot better than those whom you think are priest!!

MariaAli

Banned
Shireen Mazari also sleeping in Parliment

[video]http://urdu.samaa.tv/editor-s-choice/03-Sep-2014/20541[/video]

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
well thats what make people to curse you patwaris!!!!! he is not perfect but alot better than those whom you think are priest!!

Well! I forgot them all thinking they are prophets and calling me patwari as well as usage of foul language putting their undies upon their pants and thinking they are supermen :)

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well! I forgot them all thinking they are prophets and calling me patwari as well as usage of foul language putting their undies upon their pants and thinking they are supermen :)
well whatever..for me every one who supports these culprits is patwari...
since i don't want my next generation to be ruled by some dumb children of these so called democrates..