Shehbaz Shareef U-Turn regarding suing Daily Mail

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you do have logic then sense should prevail to keep record straight when “ per your claim if your master’s queen has issued statement in rebutal of Daily Mail’s story within hours” then who did force Showbaz shareef to make statement of dragging Daily mail in court followed by claim that legal notice has been served. If i spite queen’s rebuttal he had opted to file suit then who are you to justify his inaction on basis of so called rebuttal by UK govt? It is called in Punjabi slang translated in english” sac of stolen property in more hurry than thief to leave” ( chor naloon pandd kaali)

secondly if he has something in black n white to prove daily mail’s story incorrect why is he not going to court to make some legitimate money in form of compensation as he has been seen saving coins while paying to taxi driver from his own pocket in UK?
I am not Chorran Naalon Pund taavli. In my very first post I said I dont know why SS is not perusing this lawsuit. And I said that Court may let Davis Ross go because at least he had a source (Pakistani NAB record), So SS may be thinking that winning Law suit may not be so possible.

Again the main thing is that UK Govt said that this is a concorded story. So you people instead of getting to the mother information (UK Govt) are clung to one sentence that SS has spoken. But the fact is that UK Govt has literally called David Ross as liar (read the wording of the rebuttal). If suing is more important for you than TRUE INFORMATION then Why dont you first ask David Ross to go and sue the UK govt first ???

@ Rajarawal111

اوے راجے اج فیر تینوں اپنی بے عزتی کران دا دورہ پے گیا اے : تو ادھر ادھر کی ناں بات کر یہ بتا رسیدیں کہاں ہیں؟؟
چل اٹھ شاباش راجہ بازارے نے چکر لا, تے روٹی ہضم کر اپنی . نالے تھوڑا کھایا کر اے بدہضمی چنگی گل نئیں

ع
بے خطر کود پڑا آتش ڈیوڈ میں راجہ
ایلزبتھ ہے محو تماشائے لب بام ابھی

(عالی مقام علامہ سے نہایت معذرت کے ساتھ)

@ jurist

(chor naloon pandd kaali) ????????

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@ Rajarawal111

اوے راجے اج فیر تینوں اپنی بے عزتی کران دا دورہ پے گیا اے : تو ادھر ادھر کی ناں بات کر یہ بتا رسیدیں کہاں ہیں؟؟
چل اٹھ شاباش راجہ بازارے نے چکر لا, تے روٹی ہضم کر اپنی . نالے تھوڑا کھایا کر اے بدہضمی چنگی گل نئیں

ع
بے خطر کود پڑا آتش ڈیوڈ میں راجہ
ایلزبتھ ہے محو تماشائے لب بام ابھی

(عالی مقام علامہ سے نہایت معذرت کے ساتھ)

@ jurist

(chor naloon pandd kaali) ????????

☹ رسیداں ؟؟؟ او تے کوئی نہیں ان ڈاکٹر صاب

giphy.webp