Shehbaz Shareef Fighting Cancer

drmanzoormian

MPA (400+ posts)
Sharif bros have been corrupt from day one of their politics. Try to remember their born trading from early on.
They have been making money thru every possible way and using the same money to buy out establishment civil, military and judiciary.
My family including myself have been direct observer of their acts over lat 35 years.
They used every possible tool police, bureaucracy
, JUDICIARy
to annihilte their opponents. Shahbaz Sharif used to call judges as rep of his bro to give them such tasks.

You can judge their corruption and the extent of it by comparing their assets pre coming to power and present.
They have gone up by billions of times.
So have their coronies fattened alike all the Khawajas collected around.
Look at
Kh Asif ordinary bank employee and son of almost poor father Kh Safdar; he has Palace in Sialkot, Palace in Islamabad, multiple high maintenance wives. He has ultiple buisnesses and bank balances.
Take another Khawaja Saad Rafique whose father couldn't afford
new bricks for his house in defence (my neighbour in L block Lahore defence before his death.
Now he owns Paragon society, Lahore. He is already on the list of Army for grabbing thousands of acres of land.
Who doesn't know the story of Ishaq Dar. This sory goes on and on and on.

Coming back to Shahbaz's illness, I am not sure it is any lesson for him or not but I am sure all this lust and greed, injustice and cruelty to others for all of it would not save him or go with him to the grave.

Knowing all what I know, Zardari got the que and training from Sharifs for all the corruption for political competition and survival.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
dont make fun of anyones illness. He went to London in 2006 so its 9 years not 15. Nobody would lie like that fearing what if he gets it for real. n if hes lying then Allah can take care of this lie but don't doubt anyones illness