Sharifs should apologise over their past mistakes I am ashamed of being the part of Ziaul Haqs cabin

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
IamashamedofbeingthepartofZiaulHaqscabinetHashmi_22160.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) leader Makhdoom Javed Hashmi said he wanted party chief Mian Nawaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif to apologize to nation over their past mistakes.
Addressing National Assembly (NA) here with Deputy Speaker Faisal Karim Kundi in chair, he said a doctorate degree was required to fully comprehend the politics manifested by President Asif Ali Zardari.
Stung by the pang of conscience on siding with General Ziaul Haq in his government, Hashmi said he sought pardon from nation, National Assembly and the future generations, urging all the politicians including Sharif brothers to do the same.
I am ashamed of being the part of Ziaul Haqs cabinet, said Hashmi.
He further said, The country will fall apart if we do not seek pardon from the nation.
Commenting on Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, PML-N leader said, I think the national history has not witnessed a leader greater than Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Hashmi said he wept at the assassination of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto after the demise of his parents.
Speaking at the NA floor, he urged the provinces to delegate powers to district governments.
Advocating more provinces in the country including Punjab, N-League leader said, Punjab is not dearer (to me) than Pakistan.
He underscored the need to amend the Constitution to allow senators to take part in contest for premiership.
We will have to formulate a national policy instead of holding a sngle policy accountable, Hashmi stressed
The killings of vital personalities were starting in Karachi and law and order situation has assumed grave proportion in the country, he maintained.
He informed the House that at least 1400 incidents of robberies took place in the city of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani.

SOURCE1
SOURCE2

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
For some reason i just tend to believe that this guy is a true warrior in the political world of Pakistan,.... He suffered as he was tortured during the musharaf regime and stood by the priniciples of his. I hope his sacrifices wont go in vain.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
look who posted the thread ..
their monkey master is living in UK for God knows how long ..
so is he going to learn anything from Javed Hashmi and apologize too ?

یہ ایم کیوایم کے بلونگڑے واپس آگئے۔ لاھور کی جلسی سے منہ کالا کرنے کے بعد۔ ارے بھیا لوگ کہاں چھپ گئے تھے ۔ سارے کے سارے ھی فورم سے ایسے دم دبا کر بھاگے جیسے الطاف گیدڑ لندن بھاگا۔

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
look who posted the thread ..
their monkey master is living in UK for God knows how long ..
so is he going to learn anything from Javed Hashmi and apologize too ?

STFU.. Moron
MQM leadership always stay close to him and there are the some proofs

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ ایم کیوایم کے بلونگڑے واپس آگئے۔ لاھور کی جلسی سے منہ کالا کرنے کے بعد۔ ارے بھیا لوگ کہاں چھپ گئے تھے ۔ سارے کے سارے ھی فورم سے ایسے دم دبا کر بھاگے جیسے الطاف گیدڑ لندن بھاگا۔

ها ها ها، اب یہاں سب آپ کی طرح فارغ تو ہیں نہیں کے ہر وقت آپ کی بکواس سنے.. اور ہاں، جلسی تها یا جلسہ مجهے یہ دیکه کر خوشی ہوئی کے آپ اب تک ایم کیو ایم کا جلسی نہیں بهولا پائے. هاهاهاها... [hilar][hilar][hilar]

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets not get into the matter of who posted the thread, talk about the thread instead. I think this should be a slap on Sharif's faces especially Nawaz Sharif, who enjoyed ministries in Zia's regime, and now acts like he's against dictators since day one. He and his party always blame Imran Khan for supporting Musharraf's referendum, for which Imran Khan already apologized, but Nawaz Sharif never apologized for taking ministries from a dictator.
Even if he does apologize now just to save his face, it wont matter, because its already 22 years too late.

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What can i write, when it was time for hashmi to enjoy he enjoyed and stayed with zia-ul-haq, now when he is nearing his death he is appologising to nation, saying Bhutto was the great leader shows he is in sane, he should be sent to mental Hospital what he deserves.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
What can i write, when it was time for hashmi to enjoy he enjoyed and stayed with zia-ul-haq, now when he is nearing his death he is appologising to nation, saying Bhutto was the great leader shows he is in sane, he should be sent to mental Hospital what he deserves.
Nawaz Sharif is also nearing his death, its a good idea to admit his faults and apologize for taking ministries from Zia.
Javed Hashmi took all the beating for your party, stayed in jail and this is the medal you give him? Calling him mentally ill?

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

EVERY BODY IS NEAR HIS DEATH......................................saman soo baras ka pal ki khabar nahi....................................

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Atleast he has guts to apologize

Will Zardari say sorry for stealing from us
Will Nawaz Sherif say sorry for stealing from us
Will Altaf Hussain say sorry for saying Pakistan was a blunder
Will all the MQM killers say sorry to their victims
Will all the ANP killers say sorry to their victims
And all the misdeeds done by other parties followers and their leaders

Now Lets stand up and say we are proud of you Javed Hashmi

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Apologise to sab ko kerna chahya but kerta koi nahi mushi ko dekho pakistan ki baiti afia baich kar pakistan mai drone hamlay lala masjid mai qatil aam kar key b bolta hai pakistani qoom jootoo ki baat samjhti hai phir bi vo gaurd of owner lay kar chala sab dekhtay rahay jiss ko phansi honi chahya thi

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran say sorry for helping mushraf in refrandum

altaf bhai ki to kya baat don hai vo us ko sorry bolnay zaroorat hi nahi

shujaat and company to pakistan ko lootna apna haq samjhtay hai

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets not get into the matter of who posted the thread, talk about the thread instead. I think this should be a slap on Sharif's faces especially Nawaz Sharif, who enjoyed ministries in Zia's regime, and now acts like he's against dictators since day one. He and his party always blame Imran Khan for supporting Musharraf's referendum, for which Imran Khan already apologized, but Nawaz Sharif never apologized for taking ministries from a dictator.
Even if he does apologize now just to save his face, it wont matter, because its already 22 years too late.

Thanks for the favor Bro :)

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran say sorry for helping mushraf in refrandum

altaf bhai ki to kya baat don hai vo us ko sorry bolnay zaroorat hi nahi

shujaat and company to pakistan ko lootna apna haq samjhtay hai
Imran Khan already admits his mistake:
"I regret supporting the referendum. I was made to understand that when he won, the general would begin a clean-up of the corrupt in the system. But really it wasn't the case,"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan

When will your leader, who considers himself unaccountable to anyone, accept he made a great blunder when he took ministries from a dictator? And also when he fled the country after signing a deal with Musharraf, leaving his party members to rot, and later lying about the deal several times?

These are not small things and if he had any self-respect and self-accountability, he would have admitted these mistakes and openly apologized for them. Now stop pointing your finger on others and first start from your own leader.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do have respect for Javed Hashmi for being honest and accepting the jail sentence when others ran away.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
This crap by politicians is being done again and again, all these thieves are the children of the republican party of the 60s which was built by Ayub Khan, the latter Sharifs were Gen. Zia's creation. The easiest thing is to push blame towards the army, but is there any politician who has guts to apologize for the damage they've done since 1988, from withdrawing every tax on the rich to mssive food inflation, and like vampires drinking up our stupid awam's blood who give them vote on biradari, one month rations and petty interests forgetting that these jamhuriyat kanj*rs will eat us alive for the next five years and get back umpteen times from us and our children of what he had invested in the election.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes he should still appologize cause he said he did not signed but infact the signature was there. So what ever reason any one has to lie they can tell the nation the reason and appologize.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Koi deen eiman hai tumhara 2 number leader ka . ya bus qalabazian hi khata rehta hai hameesha. Eiman kia hoona hai khud musalman aor biwi yahoodi. Aor seeta white aik christian jis sa uski najaez aolad hai but beghairat na apni bachi ko chora huaa ha.

Imran Khan already admits his mistake:
"I regret supporting the referendum. I was made to understand that when he won, the general would begin a clean-up of the corrupt in the system. But really it wasn't the case,"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan

When will your leader, who considers himself unaccountable to anyone, accept he made a great blunder when he took ministries from a dictator? And also when he fled the country after signing a deal with Musharraf, leaving his party members to rot, and later lying about the deal several times?

These are not small things and if he had any self-respect and self-accountability, he would have admitted these mistakes and openly apologized for them. Now stop pointing your finger on others and first start from your own leader.