Sharifs should apologise over their past mistakes I am ashamed of being the part of Ziaul Haqs cabin

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Koi deen eiman hai tumhara 2 number leader ka . ya bus qalabazian hi khata rehta hai hameesha. Eiman kia hoona hai khud musalman aor biwi yahoodi. Aor seeta white aik christian jis sa uski najaez aolad hai but beghairat na apni bachi ko chora huaa ha.
Apna Imaan bech ke lutairon ki himayat karne walay kis moo se doosron ke Imaan ki baat karte hain? Mujhay poora yaqeen hai Imran Khan tumhai aur tumharay leaderon ko mila ke bhi 10000 guna zyada Imaan rakhta hai. Syasat ki baat karo aur zyada Aalim ban'ney ki koshish na karo, waisay to syasat ki baat bhi nahi kar sakte tum, sirf jhoot pe jhoot hi bol sakte ho.

Mera aik bhi comment pasand nahi aya na is thread mai? Kyunke tum Nawaz Sharif ke chamchay ho, sach to karwa lage ga. Dictator se ministries lene wala aur dictator se deal karne wala kis moo se Army ke khilaf baat karta hai?

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha offcourse he will favour you. They are your new partners. Welcome them
Its just logical, he posted a news report. Comment on the news report, but if he made his own remarks about it, you can comment about his remarks and his party.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
[video]http://youtu.be/i738xX7vyeA[/video]
Apna Imaan bech ke lutairon ki himayat karne walay kis moo se doosron ke Imaan ki baat karte hain? Mujhay poora yaqeen hai Imran Khan tumhai aur tumharay leaderon ko mila ke bhi 10000 guna zyada Imaan rakhta hai. Syasat ki baat karo aur zyada Aalim ban'ney ki koshish na karo, waisay to syasat ki baat bhi nahi kar sakte tum, sirf jhoot pe jhoot hi bol sakte ho.

Mera aik bhi comment pasand nahi aya na is thread mai? Kyunke tum Nawaz Sharif ke chamchay ho, sach to karwa lage ga. Dictator se ministries lene wala aur dictator se deal karne wala kis moo se Army ke khilaf baat karta hai?

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Makhdoom Javaid Hashmi is a great human being. I've always had respect for him. Infact, he is the most respected politician in Pakistan. Laiken Ganjon ko sharam nahi aati kay Zia mardood ka saath denay pay maafi maangein. Zia was the worst thing that happened to our beloved country.:angry_smile:

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
Javed Hashmi is no doubt the most respectable figure in PML N and after this apology his political stature would only go further up not down.The sharif brothers must also come forward now and apologize particularly for visiting Zia grave each year and pledging to carry on the dictator mission.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IamashamedofbeingthepartofZiaulHaqscabinetHashmi_22160.jpg

Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) leader Makhdoom Javed Hashmi said he wanted party chief Mian Nawaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif to apologize to nation over their past mistakes.
Addressing National Assembly (NA) here with Deputy Speaker Faisal Karim Kundi in chair, he said a doctorate degree was required to fully comprehend the politics manifested by President Asif Ali Zardari.
Stung by the pang of conscience on siding with General Ziaul Haq in his government, Hashmi said he sought pardon from nation, National Assembly and the future generations, urging all the politicians including Sharif brothers to do the same.
I am ashamed of being the part of Ziaul Haqs cabinet, said Hashmi.
He further said, The country will fall apart if we do not seek pardon from the nation.
Commenting on Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, PML-N leader said, I think the national history has not witnessed a leader greater than Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Hashmi said he wept at the assassination of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto after the demise of his parents.
Speaking at the NA floor, he urged the provinces to delegate powers to district governments.
Advocating more provinces in the country including Punjab, N-League leader said, Punjab is not dearer (to me) than Pakistan.
He underscored the need to amend the Constitution to allow senators to take part in contest for premiership.
We will have to formulate a national policy instead of holding a sngle policy accountable, Hashmi stressed
The killings of vital personalities were starting in Karachi and law and order situation has assumed grave proportion in the country, he maintained.
He informed the House that at least 1400 incidents of robberies took place in the city of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani.

SOURCE1
SOURCE2

if you are ashamed javaid hashemi than please committ suicide,i will provide you with a gun,everyone will be happy for one less piece of crap in pakistani politics
javaid hashmi is nowadays from inside helping ppp to make a seraiki province that will later become free nation when pakistan is planned to be broken in 2015.
beware