shan_e_watan imran khan

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Another joke.........u guyz r funny.......u dont like MQM but follow them to make a song like them for imran which honestly doesnt suite imran,,,,,,,,any way good luck guyz ....FOR shane paksitan or Mazakey Pakistan........ [pk flag]

AbbaG

irfan123 said:
Another joke.........u guyz r funny.......u dont like MQM but follow them to make a song like them for imran which honestly doesnt suite imran,,,,,,,,any way good luck guyz ....FOR shane paksitan or Mazakey Pakistan........ [pk flag]

It will not suit anyone other than Khan Sab, definitely not Kalli Matta, Chooran Wali Sarkar.
Who Chooran Baichtay Huay and Dugduggi Bajatay Huay Hi Acha Lagta Hai.

Adeel

Founder
**Warning**

I'm noticing, anytime there is a thread on Imran Khan, the only comment some people come out with is "Zani" Or If there is an Altaf Hussain thread, opposition commentators post "Kali Mata"(or something along those lines).

If you have nothing constructive to say or you don't like thinking. Please don't comment.

This is a family forum and language like this won't be tolerated and you will be banned permanently.

This warning is for everyone(You know who you are). I'm given a free hand by admin to ban those people immediately.

irfan123

Adeel said:
**Warning**

I'm noticing, anytime there is a thread on Imran Khan, the only comment some people come out with is "Zani" Or If there is an Altaf Hussain thread, opposition commentators post "Kali Mata"(or something along those lines).

If you have nothing constructive to say or you don't like thinking. Please don't comment.

This is a family forum and language like this won't be tolerated and you will be banned permanently.

This warning is for everyone(You know who you are). I'm given a free hand by admin to ban those people immediately.

Adeel warning came when someone call Imran a Shetaan,,,,,otherwise Kali Mata for Altaf was ok for you..................good and honest work man .....u r showing that u trying to project.something or permoting someone................anywayz do whatever u think u can do to permote Imran but it doesnt look that it will work.............loosers cant win with this method....keep trying and ask ur leader to do something constructive then u as a follower of him wont get that hard time to permote him........good luck [pk flag]

Adeel

Founder
irfan123 said:
Adeel warning came when someone call Imran a Shetaan,,,,,otherwise Kali Mata for Altaf was ok for you..................good and honest work man .....u r showing that u trying to project.something or permoting someone................anywayz do whatever u think u can do to permote Imran but it doesnt look that it will work.............loosers cant win with this method....keep trying and ask ur leader to do something constructive then u as a follower of him wont get that hard time to permote him........good luck [pk flag]

If you think that way, why are you still on this forum? Why not join your party forum?

Read my post again carefully.

You guys are always looking at the negative point :roll:

irfan123

Adeel said:
irfan123 said:

If you think that way, why are you still on this forum? Why not join your party forum?

Read my post again carefully.

You guys are always looking at the negative point :roll:

You said ur patry forum......It means u r admitting that this is a Party base forum,,,,,I thought this is a pakistan base forum and thats how u handle it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But thats unforutnate that we r alwayz like that,,,,,,we never be a Pakistani we r party base people and thats how we took democracy.........We are ppp...N leauge.....MQM ,,,,Q leauge .....Threek e Insaf but we never been a Pakistani,,,,,,and u proved that with u last comment,,,,,,Very unforutnate man but...that is a truth..........Good Luck bro....

Adeel

Founder
irfan123 said:
You said ur patry forum......It means u r admitting that this is a Party base forum,,,,,I thought this is a pakistan base forum and thats how u handle it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But thats unforutnate that we r alwayz like that,,,,,,we never be a Pakistani we r party base people and thats how we took democracy.........We are ppp...N leauge.....MQM ,,,,Q leauge .....Threek e Insaf but we never been a Pakistani,,,,,,and u proved that with u last comment,,,,,,Very unforutnate man but...that is a truth..........Good Luck bro....

Wow, thank you for putting words in my mouth.

I said "If you think that way".

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
panasonic said:
Stand Up for the Champion!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84DtJUTyv7M[/video]

STAND UP FOR THE CHAM(JUST OBSERVE)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slGVVzAJujI[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_FLP5ynf0w[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSn3l7sh8Ec[/video]
DO YOU THINK HE IS A LEADER???????????????????????????????????????????

irfan123

@ Akbar Badshah...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSn3l7sh8Ec[/video]
DO YOU THINK HE IS A LEADER???????????????????????????????????????????[/quote]

Yes he is a leader and he doenst need ur or anyones approval to prove himself a leader...his more then 20 years old record and performance showed it self about him.........He doesnt need people like u to permote him..... like u guyz permote Imran Khan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...yaar kitni bhi khosish karloo.....na tu MQM ko badnam kar sakogey or naa hii Imran ko leader bana sakogey,,,,,, [pk flag] Keep trying....good luck!!!!!!

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
IHMAQOO KI JANNAT MAIN REHNA CHOR DO.ABH MULK MAIN AZAD MEDIA,AUR AZAD ADLIYA KEY BAAD MULK AAZAD HONEY KI BARI HAI, [altaf] KATILON SEY AUR DUBLE PASSPORT RAKHNEY WALEY LEADROO SEY [musharaf] AUR TABLA BAJANEY WALO SEY, [zardari] MULK KO LOTNEY WALOO SEY, [nawaz] [fazl]

highflier

Citizen
Adeel you are absolutely right about the word selection thing and we should be careful when we are selecting the words for the leaders of a party.

anyways IMRAN KHAN is the best!!!!

AbbaG

AKBER BADSHAH said:
panasonic said:
Stand Up for the Champion!

DO YOU THINK HE IS A LEADER???????????????????????????????????????????

He is Biggest Leader of DingDongs,

Chalo Sab Yak Zaban Bhonk Kar Dekhao,

Panasonic, PakPatriot, Irfan, Spartacus and aur naya Punjabi Bhonkna, faisal

AbbaG

Badshah too Good man, Just watch the third video, on MUTE, it is better than Charlie Chaplan.[/size]

panasonic

Banned
Oee wadraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Oeeeeeeeee Jagirdaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Oeeeeeee mulk ki dolat Lotne waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaala,
OEEEEEEE ABBBBBBAAAAAGG size bataoooooo bori ham tayar karen ge oeeeeee o.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
panasonic said:
Oee wadraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Oeeeeeeeee Jagirdaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Oeeeeeee mulk ki dolat Lotne waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaala,
OEEEEEEE ABBBBBBAAAAAGG size bataoooooo bori ham tayar karen ge oeeeeee o.
mr.bori ka zamana giya.abh jaket ka zamana hai :mrgreen: up date karwalo apney sultan rahi ko [altaf] . :mrgreen: