Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 1st August 2011 - Opportunity for Nawaz Sharif to make a come ba

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I support misharraf together with all my university and office freinds; in pakistan and in UK... all the people i meet in my circle and others support him.... the personal example of people who dont support musharraf are those who are either not capable of understanding teh facts or are jsut ignorants in accepting them.... i have met such people in UK only who have come here on student VISa and started odd jobs in off license shops... and when u ask them questions they simply fail to answer but keep on saying the jahil term.. he is an israel agent....

Ofcourse you can carry on with your own opinion. In past I have given many solid evidences that Musharaf is a culprit but you don't want to see those. You also believe in unsustainable false economy created by Musharaf, which impresses you guys. Musharaf supporter totally forget to understand how detrimental his policies have been to Pakistan. He repeated East Pakistan, and we are seeing that nowadays. He created thousands of terrorists in Pakistan due to his ill policies and bowing to US all the time. The thing is, once Pakistanis decide to worship a politician, it's hard to convince them otherwise. Hopefully (and I can only hope as many truths don't come to surface) you'll one day get more reliable evidences in this respect (thought there are a lot already, which you continue to ignore).

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello Mr MJ. How does the meat of your dead brother tastes. Either it is great or you have developed a taste for it. Cuz, that is what bhotaan is equivalent to. This forum is so full of dim witted ppl like you, that it becomes clear why Pakistan stands where it is today. More than half the posts are agenda driven with no insight or thought. My mashwara to you (and others like you) is try to open up your mind, research things, discuss, and than make your opinions. For a start try seeing from a different angle, maybe you will learn something. Posting rubbish just makes you look stupid.

Thanks for your comment. It showed how you start attacking others personally. I talked about a population of people who follow Musharaf but you started attacking me directly. That gives us a good idea about Musharaf's supporters.

Also thanks for all the advice. Why don't both of us do this honestly. Whatever you have suggested me - you should also start following i.e. open up your mind, research the facts and come up with a revised opinion which might be the same but could be different. If I were posting rubbish, I wouldn't be among 80+% people on this forum. I am not saying majority is necessarily always correct but a lot of times it could be. You need to research much more on Musharaf as well as develop a better understanding of economy, politics and socioeconomic situation of Pakistan. You also need to start seeing beyond what is showed to you. That is when you will start realizing whatever may have been thinking for years, could be wrong. I hope it helps you but if you don't want to correct your thinking, there is no end to it.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jsut to get yr facts straights teh terrorists also previously known as fake jihadists were created by US and zia ul haq regime... the whole sectariansim deobandi barelvi thing was started by him.... a good coinicidence is watch najam sethi when he says 10 blunders of pakistan.....
Ofcourse you can carry on with your own opinion. In past I have given many solid evidences that Musharaf is a culprit but you don't want to see those. You also believe in unsustainable false economy created by Musharaf, which impresses you guys. Musharaf supporter totally forget to understand how detrimental his policies have been to Pakistan. He repeated East Pakistan, and we are seeing that nowadays. He created thousands of terrorists in Pakistan due to his ill policies and bowing to US all the time. The thing is, once Pakistanis decide to worship a politician, it's hard to convince them otherwise. Hopefully (and I can only hope as many truths don't come to surface) you'll one day get more reliable evidences in this respect (thought there are a lot already, which you continue to ignore).

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
jsut to get yr facts straights teh terrorists also previously known as fake jihadists were created by US and zia ul haq regime... the whole sectariansim deobandi barelvi thing was started by him.... a good coinicidence is watch najam sethi when he says 10 blunders of pakistan.....

Yes, you are right .... another idiot military dictator did it. Musharaf did another act to create more terrorists by taking an approach which is not right. Ayub Khan was responsible for Bangladesh. Zia was responsible for creating all this Jihadist mess and Pervez Musharaf is responsible for bowing in front of US, killing own people, getting Pakistan full of USArmy and CIA and multiplying terrorism in Pakistan including suicide bombings. That's why we should learn from history and always say NO to military dictators. Military men have no business to handle on Constitution avenue. They need to be in barracks and GHQ. Musharaf didn't and doesn't have a vision. Plus he was just a US instrument. I am not saying these things now or didn't start just in 2006 or so... i had the same opinions when he took over in 1999 jub log mithayaan baant rahay thay. We, Pakistanis need to have a better political vision and memories. Had Pakistan been free of Army influence, we'd not have seen Bangladesh separating.....nor the problems we see in Baluchistan. You need to understand things better Adnan and I have made enough efforts for that. Not sure why you are blinded with Musharaf love. I have never seen or felt that you have given honest consideration to whatever we see, hear and feel against Musharaf.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

You are referring to Najam Sethi program. I am just watching it. Didn't you notice how he said that once you start killing....once people get killed,....there is no way back. He was talking abt Bangladesh. He suggested it should have been discussions. Why don't you think that applies on Musharaf and Bangladesh as well?

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

As I see the Najam Sethi program further - i feel bad for you ---- u totally ignore anything against musharaf (said by Najam Sethi):
- Kargil was Musharaf's mistake
- Coup was Musharaf's mistake
- post 9/11 was Musharaf's mistake
- Killings in Baluchistan were Musharaf's mistake

These are huge blunders from Musharaf - and unfortunately you don't realize that. U still don't realize Musharaf is such a stupid guy with no vision at all. He is trying to be a politician while he is not even worthy of being a soldier. I am extremely surprized on you....and i m not exaggerating....i really am coz in past you have explained that u r an educated engineer/IT guy living in UK, etc.... but then your don't have enough capability to hear and interpret the simplest things....

U didn't even say Najam Sethi saying that the economic crash of Pakistan was due to Musharaf's policies...... you keep on saying Musharaf improved the economy, etc...... What are you man??????????? SURPRIZED>>>>SURPRIZED>>>>>>SURPRIZED.....
So Musharaf destroyed judiciary
Musharaf destroyed economy
Musharaf killed own people
Musharaf brought Baluchistan to verge of separation
Musharaf caused all the destability

It so funny that u asked me to watch this program but urself didn't watch the program.......that's why say that u know what u want to know....u understand what you want to understand......

adnan_younus

-kargil as said by najam sethi was blunder... may be ye may be no....

-he never said coup was a blunder.. he said it was inevitable and nawaz sharif initiated it

- he never said joining the war on terrro was a blunder but said telling teh US that we are going to mulla umer to persuade him to give up bin laden but telling mulla umar otherwise that dont give bin laden and US kee aisee kee taisee...(najam sethi has cleared this in his previous program that this is unconfirmed)
AND THIS NEGATES WHEN STUPID PEOPLE CALL MUSHARRAF ISRAEL AGENT AND ETC ETC

- the sacking of iftikhar chaudhry musharraf him self has accepted he hanled it incorrectly..

so my theory of people who may be lack of knwoledge or ethnic baisness say stupid stuff like israel agent and this and that still stands...

As I see the Najam Sethi program further - i feel bad for you ---- u totally ignore anything against musharaf (said by Najam Sethi):

These are huge blunders from Musharaf - and unfortunately you don't realize that. U still don't realize Musharaf is such a stupid guy with no vision at all. He is trying to be a politician while he is not even worthy of being a soldier. I am extremely surprized on you....and i m not exaggerating....i really am coz in past you have explained that u r an educated engineer/IT guy living in UK, etc.... but then your don't have enough capability to hear and interpret the simplest things....

U didn't even say Najam Sethi saying that the economic crash of Pakistan was due to Musharaf's policies...... you keep on saying Musharaf improved the economy, etc...... What are you man??????????? SURPRIZED>>>>SURPRIZED>>>>>>SURPRIZED.....

It so funny that u asked me to watch this program but urself didn't watch the program.......that's why say that u know what u want to know....u understand what you want to understand......

adnan_younus

the blunder was making paksitan one unit with punjabi domination with led to all nationalist movements and hatred towards punjab.. musharraf cannot undo a wrong done in 1956 and punjab 60% paksitan will never let him do it... he atlest brought local body and gave other provinces right to govern..... and hopefullly when he comes back.. will scrap this stupid quota system for teh illetrate fools... and bring people on pure merit
You are referring to Najam Sethi program. I am just watching it. Didn't you notice how he said that once you start killing....once people get killed,....there is no way back. He was talking abt Bangladesh. He suggested it should have been discussions. Why don't you think that applies on Musharaf and Bangladesh as well?

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
-kargil as said by najam sethi was blunder... may be ye may be no....

-he never said coup was a blunder.. he said it was inevitable and nawaz sharif initiated it

- he never said joining the war on terrro was a blunder but said telling teh US that we are going to mulla umer to persuade him to give up bin laden but telling mulla umar otherwise that dont give bin laden and US kee aisee kee taisee...(najam sethi has cleared this in his previous program that this is unconfirmed)
AND THIS NEGATES WHEN STUPID PEOPLE CALL MUSHARRAF ISRAEL AGENT AND ETC ETC

- the sacking of iftikhar chaudhry musharraf him self has accepted he hanled it incorrectly..

so my theory of people who may be lack of knwoledge or ethnic baisness say stupid stuff like israel agent and this and that still stands...

I think you need to watch the program again as your facts are not right.
Also, about Kargil....when someone is favor of your Quaid u accept it....when it's against...u say "may be".

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
the blunder was making paksitan one unit with punjabi domination with led to all nationalist movements and hatred towards punjab.. musharraf cannot undo a wrong done in 1956 and punjab 60% paksitan will never let him do it... he atlest brought local body and gave other provinces right to govern..... and hopefullly when he comes back.. will scrap this stupid quota system for teh illetrate fools... and bring people on pure merit

I agree with devolution of power. Punjab and punjabis have nothing to do with it so I believe now you are being racist. Punjab just gets the blame coz it's 60% in population. And he (Musharaf) will never come back inshAllah. Pakistanis could be stupid but not that stupid to bring him back.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
2nd video: Someone who supports Zardari is stupid but someone who supports Musharaf is either totally insane or ghaddar.

if its like that then a person who believes in this stupid ideology of urs is nonsense coz u r that person a ghaddar who served Army for 40 yrs,......U have done nothing for pak except talking,,,,,so u have no right to call a SSG commondo like that,,,,,,,,,,u need medical attention immediately of ur mind,,,,,,,,,

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

These are huge blunders from Musharaf
- and unfortunately you don't realize that. U still don't realize Musharaf is such a stupid guy with no vision at all. He is trying to be a politician while he is not even worthy of being a soldier. I am extremely surprized on you....and i m not exaggerating....i really am coz in past you have explained that u r an educated engineer/IT guy living in UK, etc.... but then your don't have enough capability to hear and interpret the simplest things....

Thanks for your nice answers with great patience and good sensible mind.

When every thing is his blunder then what is left behind ??? چھنکنا:lol:

An empty drum of booze , sitting in presidency....singing...

I am surprised when I talk the people like this Adnan , that how much they r hypnotized !!!

With what ? nothing .... except few sentences from their father's mouth about some one makes our thoughts , I guess so ...

and then they never leave that ideas , because they never study by own.

MQM supporters are also like that , though they r having 3rd generation , but still Muhajir and annoyed.

All the sects are also spreading like that

The myth of economy boost in Mush time is the Bush time and Afghan war only.

It was not only Pakistan , whole world economy was boosting because of jews money.

They dont want to get disturbed by any one just because of money...

As Bush left , and Mush left , jews have drwan their principal back and huge recession in US and all over world except China...

But these people will not understand...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
if its like that then a person who believes in this stupid ideology of urs is nonsense coz u r that person a ghaddar who served Army for 40 yrs,......U have done nothing for pak except talking,,,,,so u have no right to call a SSG commondo like that,,,,,,,,,,u need medical attention immediately of ur mind,,,,,,,,,

Mush is having electric shock treatment in London ...:lol:

And Kiani is having after shocks for working with Mush Bhagora.:lol:

Does successful people run away from their country after success ?

Only Choor runs ......

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for your nice answers with great patience and good sensible mind.

When every thing is his blunder then what is left behind ??? چھنکنا:lol:

An empty drum of booze , sitting in presidency....singing...

I am surprised when I talk the people like this Adnan , that how much they r hypnotized !!!

With what ? nothing .... except few sentences from their father's mouth about some one makes our thoughts , I guess so ...

and then they never leave that ideas , because they never study by own.

MQM supporters are also like that , though they r having 3rd generation , but still Muhajir and annoyed.

All the sects are also spreading like that

The myth of economy boost in Mush time is the Bush time and Afghan war only.

It was not only Pakistan , whole world economy was boosting because of jews money.

They dont want to get disturbed by any one just because of money...

As Bush left , and Mush left , jews have drwan their principal back and huge recession in US and all over world except China...

But these people will not understand...

Excellent comments - you have laid it out very well but you know what? These blind & deaf guys wouldn't understand. There are even Ayaat in Quran about people like these (Sura-e-Baqarah). They see only what they want to see...they hear only what they want to hear....they understand only what they want to understand and that is mainly their perception and preconception.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

LOL.....where r u coming from yasir1981? Are you ok? Drunkkkk??? it's Ramazan yaar :lol:. Were you trying to quote someone else's comment? Who told u i served Army for 40 years? I never liked Army in form of rulers or poking their nose in politics even when I was very young. There hasn't been a single day in my life when I have supported any Army man's actions beyond what they are recruited for. I hate them coming into government, interfering with politics, interfering with civil bureaucracy, making and operating a land mafia, building up Military Inc. as a huge estate, robbing people of Pakistan, doing huge corruption, licking American bal*s all the time.....so much to write about these crap people........ On the other hand I do love my Army Jawans who want to fight for the country and protect us. However, those poor guys are brain washed and mislead by the corrupt and dirty top brass of Army.

BTW, after reading your comment and the way it has been written I think u need emotional stress test (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Highest dignity & respect musharraf got from world either islamic , western or chineese influence ares, who these stupids are to declare him ghaddar kafir israeli agents,we overseas how much people praise & listen no body say he brought any of his relatives in govt,or power corridor,no single finger pointing on him for any corruption,pakistan was 11th most developing country now not even 111th,his popularity speaks here topic is nawaz sharif but everyone talking about him.