Shahid Afridi's Statement Regarding Kashmir

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)

As I told you mother fucker,half of my family is in Army especially in ISI. You bastard your IP address would be traced and get ready for some rough treamemt soon. You will have the lesson of your life.
Go fuck yourself b@stard racists pathans ..i know you only support afridi because yoy are pathan and he is pathan too.. But he is a third rate indian stooge .. See his history when he also told that he got more love from india this gandoo shahid afridi .Anyone who support afridi ..i consider him gandoo too. Our country has produced great pathans but some extremely third rates like you too .

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cricketers and other sportsmen are mostly persons with low IQ e.g Imran Niazi. They take drugs, work for bookies and match fixers. They should stay away from politics. Shahid afridi and imran Niazi both are jahils who have no knowledge of history and speak like fools.

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Cricketers and other sportsmen are mostly persons with low IQ e.g Imran Niazi. They take drugs, work for bookies and match fixers. They should stay away from politics. Shahid afridi and imran Niazi both are jahils who have no knowledge of history and speak like fools.
Oh really and what about PAINDU Noora and daku Zardari

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afrdi has all the right whatever he says,Pakistan is just wasting its time on bloody kashmir. I agree with Afrdi,Pakistan can not even look after its own provinces let alone Indian kashmir joins Pak.
Fuck you bastard, harami Indian agent, go hide inside a cow pussy like your Afghani homosexuals.

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Go fuck yourself b@stard racists pathans ..i know you only support afridi because yoy are pathan and he is pathan too.. But he is a third rate indian stooge .. See his history when he also told that he got more love from india this gandoo shahid afridi .Anyone who support afridi ..i consider him gandoo too. Our country has produced great pathans but some extremely third rates like you too .
You bastard wait and watch,I'm going to me 6 extra holes in your butt.You mother fcuker you would cry really hard,I promise you that.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh really and what about PAINDU Noora and daku Zardari
Show me some good examples of sportsmen who turned out to be leaders lol
Imran Niazi was picked up by Jews, he fooled people in name of his mother, gained sympathy, used his white Jewish wife to draw public attention. Got insulted for '22 years' until Gen Kiyani picked him up for KP and finally Gen Bajwa selected him for Islamabad. Generals usually pick fools like Nawaz Sharif of 1980s and Zafrullah Jamali and Chaudhry brothers hehehe

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
You bastard I'm as pakistani as your harami father
Pakistan is taking care of KP very well. If you were part of Afghanistan you would be doing bacha bazi, selling your sisters for sheep and looking at India as your saviour god. Say thanks to Pakistan ya harami ungrateful akhrot

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan is taking care of KP very well. If you were part of Afghanistan you would be doing bacha bazi, selling your sisters for sheep and looking at India as your saviour god. Say thanks to Pakistan ya harami ungrateful akhrot
So when are you dropping your sister to my house . I'm waiting :) :)

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
Show me some good examples of sportsmen who turned out to be leaders lol
Imran Niazi was picked up by Jews, he fooled people in name of his mother, gained sympathy, used his white Jewish wife to draw public attention. Got insulted for '22 years' until Gen Kiyani picked him up for KP and finally Gen Bajwa selected him for Islamabad. Generals usually pick fools like Nawaz Sharif of 1980s and Zafrullah Jamali and Chaudhry brothers hehehe
You didn't answer my question, What about PAINDU Noora and daku zardari,you didn't answer my question?

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
You didn't answer my question, What about PAINDU Noora and daku zardari,you didn't answer my question?

They both were selected by generals too. FYI nawaz was also fond of playing cricket hehehe

You bastard wait and watch,I'm going to me 6 extra holes in your butt.You mother fcuker you would cry really hard,I promise you that.
Go hit your head with a rock or try thrusting poppy balls in your nostrils. You may as well sit on cow dung to please indians.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
So when are you dropping your sister to my house . I'm waiting :) :)
I'm dropping my sheep to your house he he you akhrot abnormal freak don't forget you rape cats and sheep. But if u like u may sell your sisters I'll give u some goats as well

AK47

MPA (400+ posts)
They both were selected by generals too. FYI nawaz was also fond of playing cricket hehehe

Go hit your head with a rock or try thrusting poppy balls in your nistrils. You may as well sit on cow dung to please indians.
Ha ha you would be on ignore list for your low IQ level.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
You cant compare shahid afridi with great imran khan..he is oxford graduate and shahid is a low iq illiterate person

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm dropping my sheep to your house he he you akhrot abnormal freak don't forget you rape cats and sheep. But if u like u may sell your sisters I'll give u some goats as well
come on man,I have a hard on ,drop your sister as soon as possible . I will pay you good money :):)

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
come on man,I have a hazard on ,drop your sister as soon as possible . William pay you good money :) :)
Akhrot is William hehehehe
Hey you're an akhrot. You may lick butts of Russians or Indians for money but you can't be William. You're just a willy for goats, sheep and kids ya animal rapist.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Akhrot is William hehehehe
Hey you're an akhrot. You may lick butts of Russians or Indians for money but you can't be William. You're just a willy for goats, sheep and kids ya animal rapist.
Come on man,drop your sister, I really want to wet her pussy,I'm waiting hurry up you pimp,I will pay you good money