Shahid Afridi's Special Interview On GEO NEWS - 10th April 2011

Unicorn

Banned
Afridi is a good kid but some one should couch him for interviews. He made a very nice comment about Sikhs in Mohali then he just just ruined it with BARAN BAJ GAYE. I know he don't mean any disrespect and he is just trying to be funny with it

Now some media in India is going to pickup on this remark and go with it. To be honest if I was in the media I will be the first to run with it it will be a rating BONANZA in a gold platter from him.

Afridi! if you on this forum contact me for some coaching. OK what the hell I will do it for free.

Last edited:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
What a pathetic intro that we made it to the semis....The goals are now set to be second, third and fourth etc. Our people are now satisfied with failures and rigged games...

Unicorn

Banned
What a pathetic intro that we made it to the semis....The goals are now set to be second, third and fourth etc. Our people are now satisfied with failures and rigged games...

Bro the match is over nothing can be done about it. Let the guy find some solace in that no one expected the the team to be in semi finals and they made it.