Shahbaz Sharif's faithful bureaucrats being moved by Hassan Askari

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope people learn from the rigging of 2013
and based on that, make the proper transfers to block the rigging system which was in place

this new CM looks very naive and innocent
i hope he doesn't get used about stooges around him like that old ECP head on 2013

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
LAst election was more about RO's , what are we doing about it?

Correct me if I am wrong, but last time the RO's were govt officials (teachers etc.). The problem was that these officials acted as personal servants of the Sharifs. This time it is judges from lower courts and officials from the judiciary. Less chance of them acting as Sharif servants, as their careers are not influenced by the govt.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let's petition to get shahbaz s' twitter username changed from @CMShehbaz to something else. He probably signs CM as his first name. And nawaz s thinks his first name is wazir e azam/PM. Now PMLN's main goal is to win elections to make changes in laws and bring back nawaz s. Of course they think Punjab bureaucracy has to sign attendance at jatiumrah every morning and and report back every evening. They have to be convinced by people's vote that it's not their inheritance. This is a service job and should go to whoever works.

I think the new handle he has started using is @president_pmln. I am not trying to promote him here, so dont start increasing his followers.

rasputin

Voter (50+ posts)
Correct me if I am wrong, but last time the RO's were govt officials (teachers etc.). The problem was that these officials acted as personal servants of the Sharifs. This time it is judges from lower courts and officials from the judiciary. Less chance of them acting as Sharif servants, as their careers are not influenced by the govt.

pahle bhi judicial officers hi the .

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ بیروکریٹ ووٹرزکے ڈبے نہ پہلے بھر سکتے تھے اور نہ اب بھر سکیں گے - پچھلی بار بھی سیٹھی اپوزیشن کی مرضی کا تھا نہ کے نون کی مرضی کا -نگران وزیر عالی یہی کر سکتا تھا اس کے پاس اور کچھ اختیار نہیں ہے - الیکشن شفاف ہی ہونگے البتہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ کے اپنے طریقے ہیں جیسے مذہبی پارٹیوں کو ہوا دینا - کارکن اٹھا لینا -صحافی اٹھا لینا وغیرہ مگر پھر بھی الیکشن کافی حد تک ایسے ہونگے جسے کم از کم تحریک انصاف دھاندلی زدہ نہیں کہ سکے گی - نون کہے گی اگر پری پول رگنگ نہ ہوتی تو ہم اس سے بھی زیادہ سیٹیں لے لیتے - اکیلے حکومت کوئی بھی نہیں بنا سکے گا -پنجاب میں البتہ نون پھر حکومت بنا لے گی -
mera bhi yahee khayal hai.PML-N will again make governemnt in Punjab which will prove that punjabion se badhi begerat qaum dunya main nahin hai :) bar bar corrupt logon kp punjabi saray pakistan per musalat kar detain hai tu is se acha hai ke kpk pakistan se allag ho jayee ... if punjabis only can decide the fate of pakistan then why shall we stay with pakistan and pay for the sins which we dont even commit ? go and make this punjab ur pakistan and we are out of this shit.