6p6g77.jpg

2d9pvlc.jpg

2jflxn7.jpg

2zgyx51.jpg

fykaye.jpg

Yasirsaeed2002

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Noor-e-Qalb,

please if you could also specify who will be entitled to Shifaat by Prophet Muhammed? What about following:
  • A person who kills another person intentionally
  • A person who violates the law of Inheritance
  • A person who commits shirk etc etc
Regards

Regards
Yasir

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab Baat Mehboob Aur Mohib apis mein kar rahay hoon,tu tesra jo b bolay ga tareeq dalay ki nakam koshi karay ga,Ye ALLAH aur Us K Meboob Ka Masla Hay,wo donoo Ko maloom hay k kiya sahi hay aur kiya ghalt hai,Unhoon ne jo Hadess sharif parhi post kar di,har baat par itraaz acha nahi hota,
Dear Noor-e-Qalb,

please if you could also specify who will be entitled to Shifaat by Prophet Muhammed? What about following:
Regards

Regards
Yasir

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Noor-e-Qalb,

Regards

Regards
Yasir
They will not answer you. These type of people live in "Illusionary world", in
dreams weaved by Illerate Mullahs: Noor -e-Qulb is in the habit of getting
out of context pieces from here and there. You wish to understand what
Rasool(phuh) will feel and say, here it is:
وَيَوْمَ يَعَضُّ الظَّالِمُ عَلَىٰ يَدَيْهِ يَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي اتَّخَذْتُ مَعَ الرَّسُولِ سَبِيلًا [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{27**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Shakir 25:27] And the day when the unjust one shall bite his hands saying: O! would that I had taken a way with the Messenger[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 25:27] On the day when the wrong-doer gnaweth his hands, he will say: Ah, would that I had chosen a way together with the messenger (of Allah)![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 25:27] The Day that the wrong-doer will bite at his hands, he will say, "Oh! would that I had taken a (straight) path with the Messenger![/SIZE]
يَا وَيْلَتَىٰ لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أَتَّخِذْ فُلَانًا خَلِيلًا [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{28**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Shakir 25:28] O woe is me! would that I had not taken such a one for a friend ![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 25:28] Alas for me! Ah, would that I had never taken such an one for friend![/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 25:28] "Ah! woe is me! Would that I had never taken such a one for a friend![/SIZE]
لَقَدْ أَضَلَّنِي عَنِ الذِّكْرِ بَعْدَ إِذْ جَاءَنِي ۗ وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِلْإِنْسَانِ خَذُولًا [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{29**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Shakir 25:29] Certainly he led me astray from the reminder after it had come to me; and the Shaitan fails to aid man.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 25:29] He verily led me astray from the Reminder after it had reached me. Satan was ever man's deserter in the hour of need.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 25:29] "He did lead me astray from the Message (of Allah) after it had come to me! Ah! the Evil One is but a traitor to man!"[/SIZE]
وَقَالَ الرَّسُولُ يَا رَبِّ إِنَّ قَوْمِي اتَّخَذُوا هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ مَهْجُورًا [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{30**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Shakir 25:30] And the Messenger cried out: O my Lord! surely my people have treated this Quran as a forsaken thing.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 25:30] And the messenger saith: O my Lord! Lo! mine own folk make this Qur'an of no account.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][Yusufali 25:30] Then the Messenger will say: "O my Lord! Truly my people took this Qur'an for just foolish nonsense."

Is there anything left after Quran? in what more proof they will believe?
[/SIZE]