Shab e Qadr ki Fazilat

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is propagating nonsense that has nothing to do with Deen of Allah.

Quran
7:188 Say, 'I have no control over any benefit or harm to myself, except as God wills. Had I known the future, I would have acquired much good, and no harm would have touched me. I am only a warner, and a herald of good news to a people who believe.'

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is propagating nonsense that has nothing to do with Deen of Allah.

Quran
7:188 Say, 'I have no control over any benefit or harm to myself, except as God wills. Had I known the future, I would have acquired much good, and no harm would have touched me. I am only a warner, and a herald of good news to a people who believe.'
bat apki teek hai lekin jo signs waqo pazir ho rahe hein.. is se insan ko chahie apne amal drost kare or dunia se ziada akhrat ki fikar kare.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Does this mullah make any sense?

Even as a small child when I first started fasting I use to wonder how is this Lailatul Qadar possible when the even the dates of ramadan don't match, there was sometimes up to 3 days difference between here and Pakistan. If its LAQ here then will God and Angels comes down again to the closet skies after 2 to 3 days specially for Pakistan? And no one was ever able to answer this satisfactorily and still no one can. Other than doing some weird verbal gymnastics.

Wake up Pak

Even as a small child when I first started fasting I use to wonder how is this Lailatul Qadar possible when the even the dates of ramadan don't match, there was sometimes up to 3 days difference between here and Pakistan. If its LAQ here then will God and Angels comes down again to the closet skies after 2 to 3 days specially for Pakistan? And no one was ever able to answer this satisfactorily and still no one can. Other than doing some weird verbal gymnastics.
And yet, a majority of them will blindly follow whatever their mullahs have told them.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dua karo k Allah pak is ramdan k babarkat mahine k sadqay is khaki-wardi fouj ko taba O barbad kre. ameen

Wake up Pak

Really?
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Allah descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the first part of the night is over and says: I am the Lord; I am the Lord: who is there to supplicate Me so that I answer him? Who is there to beg of Me so that I grant him? Who is there to beg forgiveness from Me so that I forgive him? He continues like this till the day breaks.

وَحَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْقَارِيُّ - عَنْ سُهَيْلِ بْنِ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ يَنْزِلُ اللَّهُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا كُلَّ لَيْلَةٍ حِينَ يَمْضِي ثُلُثُ اللَّيْلِ الأَوَّلُ فَيَقُولُ أَنَا الْمَلِكُ أَنَا الْمَلِكُ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَدْعُونِي فَأَسْتَجِيبَ لَهُ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَسْأَلُنِي فَأُعْطِيَهُ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَسْتَغْفِرُنِي فَأَغْفِرَ لَهُ فَلاَ يَزَالُ كَذَلِكَ حَتَّى يُضِيءَ الْفَجْرُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 758b
In-book reference : Book 6, Hadith 202
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1657