Sawal Yeh Hai 29th August 2009

Adeel

Founder
Sawal Yeh Hai 29th August 2009
Dr. Danish presents fresh episode of Sawal Yeh Hai & talk with Brig. (R) Imtiaz Ahmed and Ghulam Mustafa Khar Former Governor Punjab.

[awaztv:lat881ww]http://mastichoice.com/SawalYehHai29aug2009.flv[/awaztv:lat881ww]

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
i have gone through all discussion and have listened it very carefully.after listening to all this my conclusion is MUSTAFA KHAR IS A CHEATER AND TELLING LIES.he him self was what before Mr.Bhutto? he has the same attitude like he is governor of today and through out his interview he has been using a language which clearly define his level of ethics and his back ground.many things could be said.i only wish that supreme court take the notice of this discussion and open this case so that facts r clear to nation.May Allah the Almighty save this country from people like him.Aameen.

ambfkhan

Citizen
Sorry to say Mustafa Khar is not the only politician who is a traitor there are so many but unfortunately nobody can do anything even GHQ as Mr. Imtiaz said the case has been handed over to GHQ but nothing happened. They are all eqauly responsible for the destruction of Pakistan. These kind of politicians are black mailing the nation and the rulers. Where is the chief justice sahib take a somoto action , but he can not do it because he is not poweful than GHQ. Mustafa Khar is a badmash you can see his attitude he should learn manners how to talk on the tv talk show. If he is Sher-e-punjab then I'm very happy that I was not born in punjab. God bless Punjab and Pakistan .Allah Pakistan per apna rehem kare aur Pakistan ke dushmano ko barbad kare Ameen

asadzaidi

SALAM
I THINK THAT MUSTAFA KHAR IS NOT A PERFECT POLITITION AND MEN
MUSTAFA KHAR JUHTA OR GADAR HAI :::::::::::
YE BHUTO KO AKELA CHOR KAR LONDON BAG GAYA THA APNI JAN BACHANYE OR AJ BOLTA HAI K ALTAF HUSSAIN MUST RETURN TO PAKISTAN ---------WHAT IS A INSAF :::::MUSTAFA KHAR BENAQQAB HO GAYA ;;MUSTAFA KHAR KI NA DUNIA HAI OR NA ::::::::::::: BUT I SAY JUST MUSTUFA KHAR PLS CHECK UR LANGUAGE
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
ASAD

alibutt

Citizen
Is Budhey Imtiaz :x :twisted: ka dimagh kharab ho giya hai, 18 saal kay baad iss ko sari batain yaad aieyen hai, lagta hai iss per gharibi cha rahi hay, iss liya paisay ki khater sab khuch kar raaha hai, abb saray retired genrailo ko purani batain kiyon yaad aati hain ,shayed [musharaf] nay mall laga diya hai,,, zara socho...