Save my Pakistan from secularism, capitalism and lewdism

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
May Allah bless my beloved Pakistan for ever and ever until eternity and bestow upon my beloved Pakistan honour, dignity and esteem that was the purpose of its creation by my honourable fathers and forefathers who gave their blood and lives for its creation. Ameen. May Allah Mian give the younger generation of Pakistan love of Islam and its teachings, and the love of my beloved my Pakistan to make it the greatest country on this earth.

Let us be Muslims and Mommins and patriotic Pakistanis and crush secularism, atheism, agnostism, lewidism and corruption from every inch of my land of hope and glory.

Pakistan is a gift of Allah (SUT) to every Muslim in the sub-continent and let us work hard to make and extend it all corners of the bare - sageer for every Muslim to live in for ever and ever.

Let us teach our children and their children to learn and love Islam and love the land of Pakistan, which was created for the Muslims with the blood and lives of millions of our forefathers.

Pakistan Zindabad

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
ewx:

Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) when he settled in Medina with his followers was to constitute a city-state in which Muslims, Jews, Christians, pagan Arabs all entered into a social contract. The constitutional law of the first Muslim state succeeded in was a confederacy as a sequence of the multiplicity of the population groups which meant: To Muslims their religion and to the Jews their religion; to Christians their religion, and there would be benevolence and justice to all. This also meant that the non-Muslims possessed the right to vote in the election of the head of the state as they elected Prophet Mohammed as their political head. In Islamic states, non-Muslim communities had always enjoyed a judicial autonomy, not only for personal status but also for all affairs of life including civil, penal and others. Judicial powers were delegated to Christian priests and the Jewish hakham in the reign of many caliphs. In the time of Prophet Mohammed, the Jews of Medina had their synagogue and educational institute and in the treaty with the Christians of Narjan, Prophet gave a guarantee not only for the security of person and property of the inhabitants but left the nomination of bishops and priests to the Christian community itself.

In an Islamic state, non-Muslims constitute a protected community and it is therefore the duty of the governments to protect their legitimate interests and only thing that they are not permitted is to interfere in the Islamic jurisprudence.

The spirit finds its opportunity in the natural, the material and even in the secular; there is no such thing as a profane in the world. As Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) so beautifully put it: The Whole world is a mosque. The available record show that Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) was always especially tolerant of Christians and in 628 in Median, he granted a Charter to the Monastery of ST. Catherine, guaranteeing the safety of their persons, houses and in places of worship. They were not to be converted to Islam by force as conversion is forbidden and was detested by the Prophet. Christian women married to Muslims could follow their own religion and Muslims were encouraged to help in the repair of their churches. The Jews however received a different treatment since they had always conspired, created insidious troubles (fitna) and sided with the Querish of Mecca and supported them in contravention of earlier treaty obligation with Prophet (pubh) in attacking Muslims settled in Medina. These Jews were deeply distrusted and strongly resented for their inherent hatred and treachery against Islam and Muslims. But they were free In the 7th century because of Islams magnanimity and equity in justice to all its citizens of the expanding caliphate, Nestorians and Monophysite Christians of Egypt and Syria embraced Islam because of the prejudicial and racist treatment of the treatment of the Romans.

The Qur'an, in fact, directly encourages pluralism in the Ayat 5:48. It clearly states that every people have their own law and a way i.e. every nation is unique in its way of life, its rules etc. It also says that if Allah had pleased, He would have created all human beings a single people but He did not do so in order to test them (whether they can live in harmony with each other despite their differences in laws and way of life). Thus it is clear assertion of pluralism. One must respect the others faith and live in harmony with him/her.

If you are a student of history; you must study the glorious and magnificent period of the rule of our beloved Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) and of the Khulfai-Rashdeen and say with utmost honesty and sincerity that it was not the best the world had ever seen. Through out the Islamic empire, not a single subject whether Muslim or zami went hungry and was provided with every amenity of life by the Islamic State. The only thing that a zami is not allowed in an Islamic state is to participate in the Islamic juriprudence and be included in the judiciary. It is the state's duty to give zamis civil and judicial protection as provided to every other citizen in the land.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
exw:

If you do not have anything better to contribute, please refrain from reflecting your idiocy by making stupid comments. It is a pity that a donkey would not understand any other language then a whip. I am sad to say that people like you speak and smell odious and ominous. May Allah save us from people of malice and vile.

kmanzar

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear Saladin
Please add Mullahism, Extremism and Talibanism in this list also, as these are the real threats to mission and vision of the thinkers and founders of Pakistan.

And by the way, what do you mean by the lewdism ?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
ewx:

Prophet Mohammed (SAW) when he settled in Medina with his followers was to constitute a city-state in which Muslims, Jews, Christians, pagan Arabs all entered into a social contract. The constitutional law of the first Muslim state succeeded in was a confederacy as a sequence of the multiplicity of the population groups which meant: To Muslims their religion and to the Jews their religion; to Christians their religion, and there would be benevolence and justice to all. This also meant that the non-Muslims possessed the right to vote in the election of the head of the state as they elected Prophet Mohammed as their political head. In Islamic states, non-Muslim communities had always enjoyed a judicial autonomy, not only for personal status but also for all affairs of life including civil, penal and others. Judicial powers were delegated to Christian priests and the Jewish hakham in the reign of many caliphs. In the time of Prophet Mohammed, the Jews of Medina had their synagogue and educational institute and in the treaty with the Christians of Narjan, Prophet gave a guarantee not only for the security of person and property of the inhabitants but left the nomination of bishops and priests to the Christian community itself.

In an Islamic state, non-Muslims constitute a protected community and it is therefore the duty of the governments to protect their legitimate interests and only thing that they are not permitted is to interfere in the Islamic jurisprudence.

The spirit finds its opportunity in the natural, the material and even in the secular; there is no such thing as a profane in the world. As Prophet Mohammed (SAW) so beautifully put it: The Whole world is a mosque. The available record show that Prophet Mohammed (SAW) was always especially tolerant of Christians and in 628 in Median, he granted a Charter to the Monastery of ST. Catherine, guaranteeing the safety of their persons, houses and in places of worship. They were not to be converted to Islam by force as conversion is forbidden and was detested by the Prophet. Christian women married to Muslims could follow their own religion and Muslims were encouraged to help in the repair of their churches. The Jews however received a different treatment since they had always conspired, created insidious troubles (fitna) and sided with the Querish of Mecca and supported them in contravention of earlier treaty obligation with Prophet (pubh) in attacking Muslims settled in Medina. These Jews were deeply distrusted and strongly resented for their inherent hatred and treachery against Islam and Muslims. But they were free In the 7th century because of Islams magnanimity and equity in justice to all its citizens of the expanding caliphate, Nestorians and Monophysite Christians of Egypt and Syria embraced Islam because of the prejudicial and racist treatment of the treatment of the Romans.

The Qur'an, in fact, directly encourages pluralism in the Ayat 5:48. It clearly states that every people have their own law and a way i.e. every nation is unique in its way of life, its rules etc. It also says that if Allah had pleased, He would have created all human beings a single people but He did not do so in order to test them (whether they can live in harmony with each other despite their differences in laws and way of life). Thus it is clear assertion of pluralism. One must respect the others faith and live in harmony with him/her.

If you are a student of history; you must study the glorious and magnificent period of the rule of our beloved Prophet Mohammed (SAW) and of the Khulfai-Rashdeen and say with utmost honesty and sincerity that it was not the best the world had ever seen. Through out the Islamic empire, not a single subject whether Muslim or zami went hungry and was provided with every amenity of life by the Islamic State. The only thing that a zami is not allowed in an Islamic state is to participate in the Islamic juriprudence and be included in the judiciary. It is the state's duty to give zamis civil and judicial protection as provided to every other citizen in the land.
Last time I checked in my beloved country, people (95%) were not implementing even the commandment to give what is due to daughters from their father's property.
and even are still averse to what a small but very important thing is mentioned in Aya 2:282. Only implementation of this verse, will definitely end 95% of civil litigation. In present scenario the quotation of our Prophet(PBUH)'s era is nothing but a rhetoric.
"Decision about the way to be adopted, sincerity in its adoption and implementation, then persistence" is what we require. Unfortunately we are continuing to fail in this aspect. Rest Aameen to your wishes, although in clear vision the scenario is bleak.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
May Allah bless my beloved Pakistan for ever and ever until eternity and bestow upon my beloved Pakistan honour, dignity and esteem that was the purpose of its creation by my honourable fathers and forefathers who gave their blood and lives for its creation. Ameen. May Allah Mian give the younger generation of Pakistan love of Islam and its teachings, and the love of my beloved my Pakistan to make it the greatest country on this earth.

Let us be Muslims and Mommins and patriotic Pakistanis and crush secularism, atheism, agnostism, lewidism and corruption from every inch of my land of hope and glory.

Pakistan is a gift of Allah (SUT) to every Muslim in the sub-continent and let us work hard to make and extend it all corners of the bare - sageer for every Muslim to live in for ever and ever.

Let us teach our children and their children to learn and love Islam and love the land of Pakistan, which was created for the Muslims with the blood and lives of millions of our forefathers.

Pakistan Zindabad

yes,any muslim who claims to be secular is infact a nonmuslim,secularism has no place in islam
nowdays kufar and munafiqeen are trying to extinguish the light of allahs deen islam,munafiqeen are those muslims who are by birth muslims but in their heart they support kufars agenda and they want system of kufer rather than system of islam in world
such people are in majority among us now no doubt
thats why if you write purely in light of quran and hadeeth your articles are banned in any forum....i swear by allah that our majority is not muslim,,,or our army would not be bombing our own tribal women and children and all pakistani munafiqeen supporting that army action

They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allh's Light (with which Muhammad SAW has been sent - Islmic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allh will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kfirn (disbelievers) hate (it){32}. It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islm), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allh) hate (it){33

drkjke

nd that quran ayat below seems to me to be future of pakistan! when a nation does not follow true islam allah replaces it with other people,it has happened again and again

allah says in quran
O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islm), Allh will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allh, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allh which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allh is AllSufficient for His creatures' needs, AllKnower{5.54}.

drkjke

its risky to post quranic ayats in pakistani forums nowdays as people dont tolerate them and ban you for that
but as i am muslim so i posting the below ayat anyway ,though i know most people will not like it here

below ayat in quran says it all!
our army and govt is not only befriending kufar but is their slave so by allahs words they are one of them ,that is among kufar they stand in allahs eyes.
and the mujahideen who we call terrorists are fighting the enemies of allah,as allah ordered,we all know that against americvan occupation who is fightinga nd who is supporting these americans (ofcourse our army is helping americans and is there biggest weapon
)
its because in hadeeth its written that in end times truth will be considered falsehood and falsehood will be considered truth

anyway below is the ayat that tells us who is on right path and who is not

O YOU WHO BELIEVE !(MUSLIMS) TAKE NOT THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AS YOUR FRIENDS ,THEY ARE BUT FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER .AND IF ANY AMONGST YOU TAKES THEM AS FRIENDS THEN SURELY ,HE IS ONE OF THEM.VERILY ,Allah GUIDES NOT THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE ZAULIMUN(wrongdoing folks,unjust and polytheists) (SURA ALMAIDAH AYAT NO. 51)