Rumours about arrest of Siddique Jan.

AhmedSheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All of this is fake. I spoke to him last night, he is fine. Just away from the home town for a couple of more days
Mr Adeel, you being unfair to me, soon as I post few post you don’t like then you either quickly take The thread posting away from me or ban me, there is so many other people doing the same thing they don’t get banned or there thread posting take away.

I don’t know why you always after me, you don’t even like debating or replying apart from taking extreme action straight away. I must like this forum that I keep coming back.

You want me to just be one of those hundreds of members open a account and never post any thing apart from just watching and readings that is hard for me, I react when I know it’s wrong or fake.

Come on please don’t be like that, be fair. Soon as I find out you don’t like that Pacific thread or that person in the video I don’t post again but there is so much news and content that it’s hard to know in advance which one you will like or not going to like.

There is so many threads with no discussions, no likes but I see they don’t get deleted or banned. The only ones are poplar where pmln, Ppp supporters put fake news against Imran Khan or government then all Pti supporters try to defend that. I try not to reply because I know mostly it’s lies and fake news, pmln, ppp supporters refuse to discuss apart from swearing and in self denial so I avoid that.

Another point I don’t know urdu reading writing so I am losing 50% of threads and discussions. Also the problem you close all communications and don’t reply, how I suppose to know what I did to upset you.
At least tell me why you got grudge against me? From 2017 to end of 2019 you didn’t have problem with me and my near 10.000 likes and posts then why 2020 you changed and starting taking extreme actions against me? It would be good if you could at least clarify Some of the points. Thanks

Last edited:

AhmedSheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
All of this is fake. I spoke to him last night, he is fine. Just away from the home town for a couple of more days
Mr Adeel Habib, 80% of my crated threads are still there and you taken my posting thread option because 20% you didn’t like. 80% pass is very good at every thing no one can get 100% even you can’t. So please stop this grudge and targeting me and put the thread option back. You haven’t even given any chance or warning just blocked straight away.