Rs.12.5 millions for a captain. Is this fair??

M_Adnan.L

Councller (250+ posts)
Recently a friend of mine who was a captain in Pakistan Army died in Miran Shah . I got to know from his family that ARMY WOULD GIVE HIM A COMPENSATION OF RS 12.5 MILLIONS.
This includes:

1: CASH AMOUNT

2:A BRAND NEW HOUSE

I also got to know that higher rank officers get even more compensation than this and jawans gets approx ONE MILLION.
After hearing this some questions came in my mind which i am sharing with you . I will be happy if someone answers them

1: does pakistani economy allows you that you give rs 12.5 million to a mere captain ??

2: if army is giving 12.5 millions to a captain how much would they be giving to a major and higher ranks ??

3:why ordinary civilians don't get a single penny when they die because of our security lapses in one way or other ??even if they get in some rare cases its not more than one or two lacs

4:why such a small amount is given to jawans as compared to a captain ? should we discriminate between people even after they die for a country ?? ranks are made for worldly affairs .further when our govt. gives compensation to civilians they dont discriminate on the basis of status and ranks .why do our army ??

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
For those who are writing it is 1.2 lac or 1.2 million rupees, i challenge them to visit any DHA society and find me one plot in 1.2 million rupees!

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Mr Stupid adnan saab

First of all you are absolutely wrong it can not be 12.5 million rupees ( one crore 25 lakh rupees ) , its an absolute lie.
Its only 1.25 million ( twelve lakh )

adnan you are a liar

A captain does not retire at an age of 20 he almost 80 % of officers retire at rank of major i.e after 15-20 years of service
During their service they pay pension and perpetuity funds. which including employers contribution may come to 2 million over 25 years.

Secondly just like pension an officer signs and gets deduction from his salary for 20-25 years and gets that deduction accumulated over 25 years comes to that sort of amount

waisy why were you rejected in ISSB , because you had no brain or they found out that you are monkey ?

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Recently a friend of mine who was a captain in Pakistan Army died in Miran Shah . I got to know from his family that ARMY WOULD GIVE HIM A COMPENSATION OF RS 12.5 MILLIONS.

The captain died... Did he???
So what did he spend??

This includes:

1: CASH AMOUNT

2:A BRAND NEW HOUSE
So have this friend of yours has left a wife/a mother/ children behind??? Who is going to take care of them.. You????
I also got to know that higher rank officers get even more compensation than this and jawans gets approx ONE MILLION.
After hearing this some questions came in my mind which i am sharing with you . I will be happy if someone answers them

THat is not for the army only... THe higher rank officers and managers get more perks than the normal or lower rank people... SO you are suggesting that a clerk and the CEO both should get a BMW??? Where do you live?? In a jungle??

1: does pakistani economy allows you that you give rs 12.5 million to a mere captain ??

2: if army is giving 12.5 millions to a captain how much would they be giving to a major and higher ranks ??

If they die serving they deserve that...

3:why ordinary civilians don't get a single penny when they die because of our security lapses in one way or other ??even if they get in some rare cases its not more than one or two lacs

They should get the money too.. but that doesnt mean that you should stop paying compensation to the family of those who die in combat...

4:why such a small amount is given to jawans as compared to a captain ? should we discriminate between people even after they die for a country ?? ranks are made for worldly affairs .further when our govt. gives compensation to civilians they dont discriminate on the basis of status and ranks .why do our army ??
already answered above... you need to use your brains a bit...

wadaich was right... your tail is glowing exuberantly

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
kia masibat hai ae dushman e watan ,u only have hate and evny in ur heart go and clean ur heart by tazkia e nafs then come with clean heart .

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr Stupid adnan saab

A captain does not retire at an age of 20 he almost 80 % of officers retire at rank of major i.e after 15-20 years of service
During their service they pay pension and perpetuity funds. which including employers contribution may come to 2 million over 25 years.

Secondly just like pension an officer signs and gets deduction from his salary for 20-25 years and gets that deduction accumulated over 25 years comes to that sort of amount

waisy why were you rejected in ISSB , because you had no brain or they found out that you are monkey ?

SOrry disliked by mistake...

admin... there should be some reversal button too..

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
the thread starter reminds me of another user of the same name whose posts were almost always full of hatred for the army....

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
sawa lakh nahian sawa crore 12.5 million = sawa crore.
They are dieing in fighting for america's war.

Pakistan army choose DOLLARS instead of SHAHEED Status. They like to KILLED not shaheed. Let them enjoy the life, They have no RESPECT in pakistan society now. Allah suhantalah show them their REAL FACE. Most of our ppl dont know this face before. Hope ppl will understand Pak ARMY and ISI.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
aray zalim

if you can prove me that a captain got 12.5 million then i will give me 1 lakh rupay
o jahil you probably wanted to write 1.25 million ....bara laakh rupay

adnan you are a big liar

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Some elements are playing different dirty tactics since last few weeks to try their compain against Army. I have a straight question to whoever started this blog.........Will you die if Govt pays your family 12.5 million Rupees ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
arey bhayo, adnan key peechey na paro

he wanted to write Rs1.25 but decimal zara khisak gaya. Bus itni si baat hai

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some elements are playing different dirty tactics since last few weeks to try their compain against Army. I have a straight question to whoever started this blog.........Will you die if Govt pays your family 12.5 million Rupees ?

Dont tempt Adnan, he might even do it:lol:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
If some one die for there country they should get benefits no doubt about that. But yes if it is 12.5 million that is totaly unfair cause we cannot afford it. BUt if its 1.2 million then it makes sense.
By the way what do the FC guys get when they die during there duty?
Or what does police get if that happens to them?
any one has an idea

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
thats wrong info man ... not 12.5 million .. it shud be 1.2 million and its his department who is paying from his budget, police bhi dey ager budget nahin hai to govt. se kahy and the guy sarbakaf ney sahi class ley li hai apkki .. so i think thats enuf ...

retired ghazi or shaheed get alot of money and land but i think mushi cancelled this land thing .. my nana got 50 acres / 2 murabba land near sargodha opposite to Aziz Bhatti Shaheed's land but ghazi got land just for his life then army get it back and give it to other person and shaheed got it after shahadat and its for his family (it was called GHORA PAAL SCHEME)

captains who got retired early they have lot of reasons, one is PAWA in army , so they got retired or leave army n then do CSS easily because in pakistan if you are fluent in english its 50% chance that you will clear CSS like GIHAR AYUB and other police officers who were captains in army before these jobs

anyway dont cry why they got this amount ... tum bhi ISSB ker lety or shaheed ho jaty ... roty keun ho yar ..

uss family se poocho jiska ka jawan beta rukhsat hua hai ,,,

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hate the people who will simply say there is a campaign against army. To heck with the army .. they are liers , they are incompetent and they dont respect the nation. SO to heck with them and to heck with any one who thinks i am not patriotic.
They are and should be accountable and we have every right to talk if they make mistakes. They use our money like crazy. and we should not even ask questions. We should and we will and that is what will make them better and strong. So no more holy cows in this nation.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[hilar][hilar], Bhai I also rejected from ISSB, but the compensation u mentioned I ve not heard about it before ...... this is totally Hilarious .....:lol::lol: