Request to Admins - If you are Pakistani, dont turn a blind eye on propaganda against Pak Army

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Too many Indian cow piss drinkers with fake names can be seen on this thread or may be it is one person with different names ie nazrulislam, irfanuddin, barood etc. Actually their real names are Mohan, Naveen etc. Beware of these Pakistan obsessed Indian dogs. They lurk around Pakistani pages like rats.

Nightcrawl

My sincere request to Admins

There is a thread going on and a media campaign against Pak Army, maligning the whole army when it is an act of an individual and should be treated as such.

The girl who was being tortured by her employers should be given all the help and protection from cruel masters. We should all raise our voices to help her out.

At the same time some indian friends on this forum took this opportunity to malign the whole Pak Army instead of blaming this as an act of individual. There are bad eggs in every community/organization. That should not give anyone any right to color the whole community with same brush.
Right

Muhammad Jibran

I didn't get the idea of this thread, there is so much anti islam material on this forum but no one post a thread to urge admins if they are muslims, don't turn a blind eye to anti islamic propaganda :D

I don't know why we can't criticize the wrong policies and wrongdoings of Pak Army when we are free to criticize islam.

Muhammad Jibran

After 70+ years of Pakistan Army running Pakistan, I am not worried about 5th or 6th Generational wars. These are terms used to sell books and ideas. And there is no Rift that's possible to turn around Pakistan. The Pakistani People will never rise up to do what is necessary.

The Army maintains all status quo. They are the TRUE government of Pakistan. The civilian one is just an illusion that many over here fall for. Look at the name of this Website. Siasat.pk ? lol. The ENTIRE fabric of siasat in Pakistan is a big lie. There is no Siasat in reality.

I mean chalo agar Acha chala rahi hoti Pakistan ko army then I would have no issues, but you can see where Pakistan is today. The Army should try a new play, let whoever wants to Invade, invade Pakistan. You will be astounded to know, nobody will come to do such a thing; because the Time for Invasions is OVER. Nobody wants extra baggage that Pakistan will be.
Nice :)

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Too many Indian cow piss drinkers with fake names can be seen on this thread or may be it is one person with different names ie nazrulislam, irfanuddin, barood etc. Actually their real names are Mohan, Naveen etc. Beware of these Pakistan obsessed Indian dogs. They lurk around Pakistani pages like rats.
Yeah naam hain inn kay
Liberal000,
bhaibarood
,Mohan,
Papuchikna,
FatAmigo
AneesKHAN
Shahshatranj
ZaidiQasim
Sohraab
ImRaaN
SaRashid
kingQ
Charaghdin
FANNE
Shazi Ji

Steyn

So what? If you're not wrong then go and defend yourself. Banning anyone isn't the solution unless the threads don't raise any points.

Also just because someone is attacking our army doesn't make them all Hindus.

The simple fact is our army in the past has DESTROYED the lives of Pakistanis WORSE than any war with India has. Musharaff murdered innocent Pakistanis en masse for some cheap dollar for America and is now running like a coward for the crimes he committed.

Zia ul Haq has killed more Pakistanis from poverty and destroyed the quality of life of EVERY PAKISTANI that has been born, lived and died and the future generations of Pakistanis who aren't even born will have to pay for his crimes. How did he achieved this feat? By imposing Nawaz Sharif on Pakistanis who has single handedly destroyed the morality of MUSLIMS! and we all know what he did to the economy.

But yeah at present, army deserves nothing but praise. They are saving our asses from Hindu terrorism and protecting our borders and i love our army in its present form.

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
So what? If you're not wrong then go and defend yourself. Banning anyone isn't the solution unless the threads don't raise any points.

Also just because someone is attacking our army doesn't make them all Hindus.

The simple fact is our army in the past has DESTROYED the lives of Pakistanis WORSE than any war with India has. Musharaff murdered innocent Pakistanis en masse for some cheap dollar for America and is now running like a coward for the crimes he committed.

Zia ul Haq has killed more Pakistanis from poverty and destroyed the quality of life of EVERY PAKISTANI that has been born, lived and died and the future generations of Pakistanis who aren't even born will have to pay for his crimes. How did he achieved this feat? By imposing Nawaz Sharif on Pakistanis who has single handedly destroyed the morality of MUSLIMS! and we all know what he did to the economy.

But yeah at present, army deserves nothing but praise. They are saving our asses from Hindu terrorism and protecting our borders and i love our army in its present form.

well said .

bhaibarood

well said .
The gang of Bharrey ke tatoos or boot polishis and malshis are actually paid GHQ media cell who can label you ghaddar or hindu as soon as you point to the holy cows of army. As they are matric pass jahils mostly so an intellectual debate is also not possible with khandamey. Captain should fire them all

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So you want the admin to behave in a manner that will prove the allegations that the forum gets funding from the army? LOLz...

Pak army will survive any abuse that is hurled their way on the forum... there is no need to be so outraged about it...